Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Never said that. We should take steps to help everyone but we must prioritize.
    They don't need help. They are people too according to Trudeau and should be respected and allowed to live as fat as they want to be. I don't agree with that, but your High King seems to be on that page as a "progressive" where you don't seem to be.

On topic, Trudeau is VERY much for divisive politics as he showed men and women are not equal in his mind by going out of his way to put 50/50 men and women in his cabinet. He clearly can't see beyond sex judging by that and clearly could have overlooked MANY more qualified women candidates for his cabinet.

This article is a lie.

Stop banning Tennisace. This place is a lot more boring without him, and we're going to miss out on the daily Trudeau bowel movement threads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    Stop banning Tennisace. This place is a lot more boring without him, and we're going to miss out on the daily Trudeau bowel movement threads.
    i concur with this sentiment. <3 tennismace.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    But fuck them fatties, right Tennis?
    Tax on cigarettes just passes onto consumers, tax on soda to come soon,

the price isn't gonna be paid by the rich or anyone smart. People gon learn to stop discriminating against others behaviors or it will just keep boiling over.

People "for social improvement's" are the worst because they really think there's nothing wrong with them or their plans, even when their instigation has the highest chance of dividing people.

Quote Originally Posted by durenas View Post
    Name one group that lives in terror from Justin Trudeau.

No? Can't do it? I thought so.
    Any recent graduate or any currently unemployed Canadian. Everything they've done/not done in the past year is nothing short of inciting terror on those poor folks.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

I really hope Trump attacks Canada

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Bud instead of blaming the PM for your troubles, why don't you go out there and make a life for yourself.
    I don't have children , I also have a lucrative business and 3 different degree's/certificates. So i have a life.

A blatant lie is just that. My friends(who have children) and I have discussed this at length, child benefit is much lower. I actually don't even agree with my taxes going to stuff like this to begin with , a lie is still a lie.

It's at least third time within a month that he talked about the politics of fear and division (totes honest) and I know of the other two from MMO-C as well. Again, at least two, both because I could have missed some threads and because he could have said that on occasions that didn't result in a "news" article for the (surprisingly, the same in all threads) OP to copy. Him repeating his dogma doesn't particularly a new thread each time any more Trump saying "Make America great again" does and is pretty much spam at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Seems like a good guy.
    But to some people everything left to the right-winged Democrats is "regressive".

Though that doesn't justify this topic, which is just baiting at this moment.
    And that doesn't justify that the baiting works, with people directly harassing Tennisace.
    Who the hell was "directly harassing Tennisace" prior to when you made this comment?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Any recent graduate or any currently unemployed Canadian. Everything they've done/not done in the past year is nothing short of inciting terror on those poor folks.
    Even Harper by extension was worse for Canadians with degrees. The advantage is we don't have as many retarded post secondary degree programs, though I fear our university and college directors are starting to cave to social justice shit like they have done south of the border.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this why Tennisace gets banned all the time? Unwavering blind devotion in a "world is flat" kind of way?

Anyway, Trudeau is as good of a PM as Ghostcrawler was being in charge of "Systems design specifically is everything that is not level, story, quest, PvP or encounter design. My team handles everything from mechanics to items to trade skills to achievements to UI design." which is essentially saying he was in charge of the core gameplay / foundation and not content. What WoW has been suffering with since Cata is content being the only drive for players, rather than playing the game itself, causing most players to perceive "content droughts" that aren't actually droughts (although WoD definitely had them, and now Legion heavily uses time-gates and difficulty sliders to artificially inflate content). There is little drive to do extra content because the core gameplay doesn't keep you motivated.

So how does this correlate to someone like Trudeau? By being a smooth-talker while he and/or hidden entities destroys the foundation at your expense. They get a cool ride while showering dollar bills out the sun-roof, and you get a face full of dirty street water. I suppose the key difference is that Canadians screwed themselves over, while WoW players got roofied by the post-merger. Both parties can leave at their leisure, but it's a sad choice to make when you have to decide one person over everyone, when the solution is to get rid of the one person. (Yes, yes, this statement is largely applicable but I'm sure liberals will jump to spin my words regardless.)

Some toasts are just too easily buttered.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I want to see that. Trump attacks Canada, all by himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trudeau is a hollow, superficial man. It took the guy less than 4 hours to comment on Carrie Fisher's death, but three whole days to denounce the terrorist attack on the Christmas Market in Berlin. In a laconic tweet... Shows where the priorities of our Kid Kodack of a Prime Minister are.

I sincerely hope the Tories, the NDP or even the Bloc Québécois choose good leaders for the next elections in two years. I'm fed up with Mr Bling-bling McSelfie. Unfortunately, it does not bode well...
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Trump does not need to attack Canadians; he can play Monopoly with them.

But - if you build a wall to stand against fear, isn't that division ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Seems to me like the biggest issue these days isn't your race or your religion, but the wealth of the people. Oh, well, congratulations on standing up to support diversity, but that doesn't really mean much when not everyone has food or water, or struggle to live.

"Strengthen the middle class"? Lol. The middle class currently struggles to make ends meet already, so making that stronger only widens the gap for everyone else below them who are a paycheck away from being on the streets at their shitty job. But hey, at least you're diverse, Canada, so rather than paying everyone livable wages, bring on some more TFW's and more immigrants supported by government dime - they'll vote for ya, just like the elderly, so who really cares about everyone else? The world will clap their hands at how you're so amazing at taking care of everyone but the people who have lived there their whole lives. No such thing as a true Canadian, after all.
    Last edited by Malygaa; 2017-01-02 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by analmoose View Post
    No, carbon tax has nothing to do with carbon. Canada is basically carbon negative, and were such a small contributor that even if we eliminated 100% of our carbon output it would make no difference to the world. The cop out carbon tax is just another tax, the point of it to collect more money for the government, it is not in any way for the environment.

It has serious implications for any entrepreneur and business owner, and all those costs just get passed along to everyone else (us, the consumer)
    That this is literally what's happening with sin tax, cig tax, soda tax, and rent.

The gov takes more from people who produce those things, the people who provide those things raise them for the consumer. Then you get people saying "rent is too damn high" and demanding the people who rent property drop prices, when they only raised them to meet gov demands to begin with.

In this case, the gov has everything, including overpaid decision makers and their families, and they're telling us to blame the smart people for managing the conduits of life, when we should be thanking those providers, and stopping the gov from passing more sin tax. Like the health care tax.

They're using "Its for a better world" to fuck us all. That's why the line is drawn at climate change even though we know its real. The line must hold until the evil money-stealing politicians are gone.
    Last edited by Thoughtful Trolli; 2017-01-02 at 06:49 AM.