Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I definitely hope this is sarcasm. I feel like it is.

Even the top guilds in the world said they didn't bench anyone due to bad legendaries. I've never seen a single pug even require a legendary and most of the top US 20 guilds I've seen recruit don't require one either. They don't even ask how many you've got.
    read his post "dozens" hes joking saying the number is extremely low when people are making it seem like hundreds of thousands of people are being sat because of this
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Makes me wonder how many dozens of people didn't get to raid because they had the wrong legendary.
    I mean for the sake of argument, not that I'm defending the system, but high end guilds had people level and play multiple toons. To name one in particular Method specifically said they didn't sit or bench anyone who didn't get good legendaries, they only made them play alts who got better legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I mean for the sake of argument, not that I'm defending the system, but high end guilds had people level and play multiple toons. To name one in particular Method specifically said they didn't sit or bench anyone who didn't get good legendaries, they only made them play alts who got better legendaries.
    Guilds that are in the race for world first have always done crap like that. Trying to make it sound like a fundamental flaw with the the game (as people like the OP do) is asinine.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2017-01-02 at 03:42 AM.

Let me make this clear to all of you: No changes will be made to the game if it's too costly in resource/man-hours. Only changes in progressing the game to get more subscription time will be made. Balancing issues are at the bottom of the totem pole.

This type of thread shouldn't be allowed. Its borderline harassment if you ask me. You don't know shit about the process and you are putting all the blame on one man, for things you don't understand half as well as you think you do.
    Its frankly pathetic, but indicative of exactly what is wrong with this community.

If you think lack of Legendary balance makes Legion subpar and that this single man is responsible I would like to find a way to permanently mute your threads so I never have to worry about stumbling on to them again.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Guilds that are in the race for world first have always done crap like that. Trying to make it sound like a fundamental flaw with the the game (as people like the OP do) is asinine.
    Its never been as bad as this.

Its never been as bad as this.
    Guilds have never stacked classes just to get a kill because they happened to be overpowered compared to all the others?

Quote Originally Posted by Segaki View Post
    Do you even realise how much polish and balance you get out of the box on any blizzard game vs. everyone else out there?!
    lol..........

Guilds have never stacked classes just to get a kill because they happened to be overpowered compared to all the others?
    And what does that have to do with telling people they cant bring this class not because they were a bad class, but because they didn't have xxxx gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Either you've been with some shit guilds that are not respectable or you know little about what you're talking about.
    I think it's funny he tries calling me out like that but lists only 1 spec that doesn't really get used, enhancement and warlocks are still used and I'd imagine survival COULD be if people wanted to play it, hell even elementals are getting used in mythic raids

- - - Updated - - -

And what does that have to do with telling people they cant bring this class not because they were a bad class, but because they didn't have xxxx gear?
    to be fair, anyone high end enough for it to actually matter(ie, top 100) knows what they're getting themselves into with situations like having to play other characters

Quote Originally Posted by Vichan View Post
    to be fair, anyone high end enough for it to actually matter(ie, top 100) knows what they're getting themselves into with situations like having to play other characters
    Of course, but not the argument being made. He's saying "because xxxx Class is bad" which holds no standing to this horrible legendary system they've created, where after months of playing you might still not have your best 2, which will still put people in the "xxxx class is good, but because I don't have my 2 best legendaries, I still can't play it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I'd still trust buying a Blizzard game over just about anyone else on the market as far as prime time producers go.

I think players of Blizzard games have gotten spoiled to put it bluntly.
    I highly doubt you would be speaking like this if you didnt have those 3 bis legendaries for your retri paladin. Compare your dps with a retri who has prydaz/sephuz instead of yours and then come back here again, and claim that players have gotten spoiled.

Just stop posting and delete your account, OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikkof View Post
    I am one of those players...i was in the guild for one and a half year, and we had a pala coming 6 weeks before Legion released
    He got the cloack, i got the bench.
    He quited the game like a month ago for reasons i don't care, but i never took back my spot, not because i didn't desired to raid, but because i ddint wanted to raid with them.
    The fault reside both on Blizzard and on the officers running the guild, but Blizzard caused it.
    I am now on my last token left from WoD era, i am playing mostly Battlefield one and some single players game, casually logging in wow for 5 minutes a week....watching the timers ticking down and knowing i will not coming back.
    And i am not alone, take a loot around your server, but really look at it....see how many players are from your server , not the CRZ ones.
    So yes, i did got benched , demoted to "social" because i did not got the cloack (in time) and other one did. My guild wanted to progress fast and furious, to be able to recruit easier and easier.
    Yes, the game is in a very bad shape.
    Legion is the doom of it, mark my words.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess you are referring to LFR and Normal raids, right? Where u can just go afk and have otehrs kill teh bosses for you, stand in aoe and not care and the likes?
    Because no respectable guild will inv a surv hunter, a enh shaman, an warlock.....
    You clearly never raided high end content when was actual, because if you would do you will know how ppl get to raid those raids the month they are released...
    So pls, keep your opinions for your LFR forum dwelers

Your english is so bad i think I contracted eye cancer.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Saracens; 2017-01-02 at 08:18 AM.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like to think I've gained a skill at identifying styil posts based on the title alone. Feelsgood!

OT: This could be a topic about OP trinkets. This scenario has always existed, just without the multi-system loot table.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSoBreezy View Post
    I like to think I've gained a skill at identifying styil posts based on the title alone. Feelsgood!

OT: This could be a topic about OP trinkets. This scenario has always existed, just without the multi-system loot table.
    trinkets being OP is fine,everyone has chance to get them because u can always target farm them , u know which boss to kill every week to farm them, and not getting the trinket doesnt require u to reroll from level 1 just to get the trinket

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMM- View Post
    trinkets being OP is fine,everyone has chance to get them because u can always target farm them , u know which boss to kill every week to farm them, and not getting the trinket doesnt require u to reroll from level 1 just to get the trinket
    The person speaking from their experience as a world first guild doesn't relate to the broadness the OP is attempting to project. It's been said enough times that few if any high end guilds choose members based on their number of legendaries, enough to make a compelling argument against the 'theory' of rejecting members for that reason.

The fact that you can't target farm them can be seen one of two ways - liberation that you don't have to feel compelled to farm them, or a prison because you do feel compelled to farm them. I can respect those two views, but imo, one is healthier than the other.

Neither do legendaries.....putting the effort into releveling, getting reps up, regearing is all effort that could be put into farming that legendary. And yes you can target that one boss, but then you kill it and you are SOL for a week if it doesn't drop, and it is no more likely to drop either. Legendaries literally increase your chance to get one by doing stuff you do anyway (emissaries, daily heroic, m+) so it's a pretty fair comparison esp when you don't have anyone else eligible to get your legendary instead of the roughly 6ish ppl (roughly 1/3 of a M raid team) that can roll on your item

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    We don't bench 'cause of legendaries. We bench 'cause of performance.

You'll raid in mythic someday and you will understand.

Tbf, is not 0.2, its 0.2 x 20 = 4% DPS.
    uhh is this a troll? you do realize that every player increasing their individual dmg by .2% would result in raid dps increase by .2% and 1 person increasing their dps by .2% increases raid dps by .01% saying everyone is doing the exact same dmg right?

u can't put P2W and balanced game in one sentence

- - - Updated - - -

target farmed ZA'S HEX trinket for 6months, never dropped . " u can target farm them " is a stupid thing to say as long as rngesus exist

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rikkof View Post
    I am one of those players...i was in the guild for one and a half year, and we had a pala coming 6 weeks before Legion released
    He got the cloack, i got the bench.
    He quited the game like a month ago for reasons i don't care, but i never took back my spot, not because i didn't desired to raid, but because i ddint wanted to raid with them.
    The fault reside both on Blizzard and on the officers running the guild, but Blizzard caused it.
    I am now on my last token left from WoD era, i am playing mostly Battlefield one and some single players game, casually logging in wow for 5 minutes a week....watching the timers ticking down and knowing i will not coming back.
    And i am not alone, take a loot around your server, but really look at it....see how many players are from your server , not the CRZ ones.
    So yes, i did got benched , demoted to "social" because i did not got the cloack (in time) and other one did. My guild wanted to progress fast and furious, to be able to recruit easier and easier.
    Yes, the game is in a very bad shape.
    Legion is the doom of it, mark my words.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess you are referring to LFR and Normal raids, right? Where u can just go afk and have otehrs kill teh bosses for you, stand in aoe and not care and the likes?
    Because no respectable guild will inv a surv hunter, a enh shaman, an warlock.....
    You clearly never raided high end content when was actual, because if you would do you will know how ppl get to raid those raids the month they are released...
    So pls, keep your opinions for your LFR forum dwelers
    it sounds like ur GM/officer is one of those "wanna be hardcores" and he is trying so hard to act legit , but he can't
    "Because no respectable guild will inv a surv hunter, a enh shaman, an warlock....."?? REALY BRUH? they're doing rly good right now in both raids and M+ . i guess u are the one who never played high end content with decent players. after getting bench spot
    so you are not getting invited because of that 1orange LOOT?? that could happen in any expansion. > the first guy who get 2-3 lucky epics first has a higher chance to get invited according to you logic(blame blizzard !!).> first week of SSC and 1 of your guild tanks get lucky drops for his class, u would cry again i guess