Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    these 1 yd td runs are killing me

10+ Year Old Account
    The Redskins scored 41 points and Crowder had three yards .Three. Fucking THREE. Goddamnit. I'm losing in the losers bracket, BADLY.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    The Redskins scored 41 points and Crowder had three yards .Three. Fucking THREE. Goddamnit. I'm losing in the losers bracket, BADLY.
    If it makes you feel any better...it happened to me too.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

If it makes anyone feel better David Johnson is still a monster and Blount has been a steady star all season long.

Riding their coattails to the championship game (seemingly), time will tell - if I do win this week it'll be an interesting matchup with either Apepi or Skayaq. Had close games with each of them in the regular season.

Apepi:

77.82 - 72.18 Win
    80.42 - 74.46 Win

Skayaq:
    108.22 - 100.08 Win
    99.64 - 71.30 Win

Only 1 "blowout" game. Pretty much been the story of my season though, close games except for like 2 or 3.

I'm down 14 points to apepi, with me having Elliot and Kelce left and him having Demarius Thomas, looks like it will come right down to the wire. I will be really pissed if I ends up losing because I started Newton over Flacco though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    I'm down 14 points to apepi, with me having Elliot and Kelce left and him having Demarius Thomas, looks like it will come right down to the wire. I will be really pissed if I ends up losing because I started Newton over Flacco though.
    Why do my bench players keep scoring points :/. All things point to me playing Thomas and Brees, but noooo. Some things you just can't gm.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Kelce having a monstrous first half. That and Bell having a stellar game is making my game with Twix going to come down to the wire...

15+ Year Old Account
    GG @Skayaq, My Running Backs decide to fuck off this week and go on the IR. My RB depth was horrible, you could say it is my Achilles' heel(though this week you could say fibula). Now you go on and win the championship man.

Wow, did not expect that kind of performance from Kelce, and to think my season projections had me at 10% chance of making the playoffs, and 4% chance of making the championship.

Thanks Todd Gurley for sucking ass all season long.. good luck to the finalists

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    Thanks Todd Gurley for sucking ass all season long.. good luck to the finalists
    At least it ended between us in a very close game...much closer than I thought it would be.

So me and Woz in the Final, hope I can get me revenge for the two losses.

Will need some of my receivers to do better than this week, other than Baldwin my other WRs combined for just over 6 points this week.

So me and Woz in the Final, hope I can get me revenge for the two losses.

Will need some of my receivers to do better than this week, other than Baldwin my other WRs combined for just over 6 points this week.
    I just hope I can keep my win streak alive. Going the full Fantasy season with only losing the season opener is pretty good. Best I've done in any league by a long shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    I just hope I can keep my win streak alive. Going the full Fantasy season with only losing the season opener is pretty good. Best I've done in any league by a long shot.
    How pissed off would you be, if you after winning15 in a row lost the championship?

How pissed off would you be, if you after winning15 in a row lost the championship?
    I'd probably feel like the Panthers after SB50.

15+ Year Old Account
    And of course I have another running back to go on the IR and my last one is at DNP. Well shit. I am glad I did not make it to the championship, because it would have been a shit show. I literally have 3 running backs on the IR and one on DNP. Fuck you 2016.

Unfortunate for @Skayaq that Zeke didn't play at all...not sure even if he had replaced him it would have been not a blow-out like it's looking to be, DJohnson getting hurt early kinda makes me sad a bit, he's been such a great player all year long.

Overall regardless of how this ends I've had a REALLY fun time with this league, only losing 1 game all season (being the very first game) was some of the most exciting FF I've ever played.

Thanks for the invite, was fun

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Unfortunate for @Skayaq that Zeke didn't play at all...not sure even if he had replaced him it would have been not a blow-out like it's looking to be, DJohnson getting hurt early kinda makes me sad a bit, he's been such a great player all year long.

Overall regardless of how this ends I've had a REALLY fun time with this league, only losing 1 game all season (being the very first game) was some of the most exciting FF I've ever played.
    Congratulations, I had didn't have a chance in this game, too many of my players who had nothing to play for.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah congratulations to @Woz. You gmed your team very well.

Maybe next time I can pick up a player who will no get injured right after I draft him.