Resto: 75th talent

Happy New Year everyone!

Im playing enha as main but my guild has strong rl part so sometimes Im doing pugs m+ which obviously easier to join as resto.

I pushed resto art traits to 33, got two trinkets with -mana (crafted+BRH) and started to do m10s.

Yesterday we did DHT12 with good timer, and iI started to feel mb it's time to revise my talents.

Im usingchain rarely, have undulation, graseful, LST & AG. Also - echo & Ascendance.

At 75th it was always nice to earthe shield, but..

M11 & above means there areminorityof dumb/slow/blind ppl. Ppl can survive a bit after being hit by 90%. Mb its time to use AG instead of earthen ( last one is nodoubt imba on trash with 1 min cd anyway).

Every good opinion or expirience from m10 & higher is welcome ☺

Deleted
    Earthen shield totem is shit compared to ancestral vigor imo. 10% more hp is really good in +10 and up. That together with your artifact gives your party a 20% hp increase. Ancestral protection totem is pretty bad. I have not used it once in m+ yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by giraffen View Post
    Earthen shield totem is shit compared to ancestral vigor imo. 10% more hp is really good in +10 and up. That together with your artifact gives your party a 20% hp increase. Ancestral protection totem is pretty bad. I have not used it once in m+ yet.
    Earthen shield totem definitely has its uses in my opinion, but it depends on the dungeon you are running. I definitely use EST for Neltharions Lair for example(pelters, scorpions, etc), halls of valor and maw of souls (lantern mob and first boss/big trash pull).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockshappen View Post
    Earthen shield totem definitely has its uses in my opinion, but it depends on the dungeon you are running. I definitely use EST for Neltharions Lair for example(pelters, scorpions, etc), halls of valor and maw of souls (lantern mob and first boss/big trash pull).
    I can see it be useful on scorpions on high levels like 12-15+ with fortified because people can stack up. On the pelters people are usually very spread out. I feel like HTT/ascedance or AG is more useful there if needed. In MoS i usually use healing tide or ascendance on the mariner since it will be up if you use them on the first big pull. Thats really the only time you need to use a cd until the last big mob before helya. Atleast thats how it works for me when i run those dungeons.

7+ Year Old Account
    EST can be pretty helpful on large pulls, too. Especially higher up to give your tanks some room to breath. I generally use AV, but it's more because I'm too lazy to remember switching to EST. APT is extremely handy if you don't have a battle rez and can predict incoming damage based on hp and mechanics.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

EST can outshine AV, but I think AV is the better talent if you do not plan on changing talents based on each dungeon/encounter.

The much bigger question in my head is why are you still using double -mana trinkets at +12? By the time you reach +12 you should be able to understand when to burn mana, when to conserve, when to drink, etc. Mana shouldn't be an issue in m+ due to the ability to squeeze in constant drinks.

Get yourself a high ilvl vial/nagalfar, nightbane trinket, arcano, or stat stick. Your throughput should be noticeably stronger

Well, trinkets choise has very simple explanations - i run with enha loot☺

Did 12 in time, 11 within 2 chests and such things like eye13 and hov10 (will never comeback).

AG is really 10+ telent, thanks for advice.