Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    This guy deserves the front page.

All the work and energy...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    He ment he has 54 artifact levels on each of his 3 specs. In other words he farmed mythic + like a maniac.
    Ah i see

That's just.. damn..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atherions View Post
    Congrats, just in time for the legendary nerf
    All my legendaries are getting buffed. But that might be because I've only received the shit generic ones that nobody wants...

Quote Originally Posted by roarfacelol View Post
    It's real boys. Got my bracers as my 8th legendary on the day I got 54 in all three specs. Let your dreams be memes.

http://imgur.com/a/whDeT
    I don't really understand the screenshot. I see 3 legendaries and nothing about the traits in your artifact?

Anyway, I'm happy for you. I don't understand you and I can't relate to you (who the hell does 2k+ Mythics?), but you like it and you reached your goal, so I am genuinely happy for you. Congratulations (that's long for grats)!

Deleted
    When I first read the thread title I thought that out of all newly introduced legendaries there are 8 of them which also exist in reality, something like historic weapons and armors with the same name.

On topic: grats.

Quote Originally Posted by Perr View Post

I'll pass, but thanks
    Well, i guess grats OP, but this is beyond insane O.o
    Legion was released 123 days ago that means you killed her 12 times every single day, including weekends... plus this is only one instance and one activity, im scared to check any other stat ....

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Damn if i played that much, i would be killed........ But grz
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

how did you play this much Legion without killing yourself?
    Hi Sephurik

So what?

OP, this thread just reeks of "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME"

Just happened to crop your 1.2m gold in the picture too.

GG
    Last edited by Stockers; 2017-01-02 at 01:38 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I ain't sayin' I'm salty, but I dislike you immensely. You lucky bastard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, i congratulate you.
    It took an immense effort to get three legendarys (atleast for me) and iam still looking for my fourth (where are you my dear?).

But yes, how the fuck did you achieve this without dying?

100% Achievements - "Warlords of Draenor Edition" - 03.02.2016 - 05:52 CET
    Hunter Armory | Guild: Gambit (German) | Sellruns / Boosts (German)

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Yeah, also do tell us the /played on your toons. I have three at 110 and 3 legendaries. I am not even envious.
    Of course I'm a bit envious. I'd be a fucking liar if I said I wasn't. All my Shaman has are the 2 crap ones Sephuz and Prydaz and Nobundos which is not bad but there are better.

Quote Originally Posted by roarfacelol View Post
    It's real boys. Got my bracers as my 8th legendary on the day I got 54 in all three specs. Let your dreams be memes.

http://imgur.com/a/whDeT
    you got the wrong 2nd stats bro , shame shame shame shame ! kekekeke

Quote Originally Posted by Dirgamech View Post
    I ain't sayin' I'm salty, but I dislike you immensely. You lucky bastard.
    Luck? He's played more than my entire guild combined. When you spend that much time playing, you're bound to have everything the game has to offer. Luck isn't a factor at all with that much time spent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    54 in all three? wow...thought the first dude to get 54 in just one weapon was last week....
    Thats because he is lying. Thats why you only see 3(!) legendaries in his picture (items with orange border)
    Last edited by mmoc25fb373f9a; 2017-01-02 at 02:09 PM. Reason: spellin

Deleted
    Good job, hope you enjoyed the journey.

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Nice, but what's the point with the picture in OP, when it does show only 3 of the legendaries? Not all 8 in inventory for example. Or am I missing something obvious? There's only 3 of them, 2 equipped, 1 in inventory.

Anyway, GZ, I guess..
    2 equiped 6 in a unique row. they dont have all orange frame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Thats because he is lying. Thats why you only see 3(!) legendaries in his picture (items with ornage border)
    If a guy with 2k mythic+ does have only 3 legendaries, there is something really wrong with the game system.

54 in three spec. Wish I was 15 again. NOT

I don't know why the sudden salt at the OP, if all the stuff he says are true then it's nothing weird, number of legendaries is proportional to the scale of m+ spam the toon did.

Gratz to the OP.

The only shame is on Blizz that they turned this game into nolife central. Can't blame people they play the game the way it was devised.

I have only 2 legendaries because I got off this train long ago, couldn't take it, was on the verge of quitting so decided to just "be casual" about the m+ subject even though I think my raid leader isn't very happy about it. However it's less than half the raid team who's still going forward with the m+ spam, rest stopped bothering long ago.

However I know friends from other guilds who don't have this luxury and are forced to farm or face consequences from the guild leadership.

Am I jealous though I have 2 "meh" legendaries and OP has 8? Nope, because I know I couldn't do what he did, I mean the amount of mental stamina to spam the same dungeons every day all day must be monumental.

Don't blame the OP though. Blame the game and people who designed it so.