Deleted

How is Thundergod's Vigor viewed by the warrior community?

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Thundergod%27s_Vigor

I'd love to know, thanks all

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hallilad View Post
    What do you actually want to know?

This Legendary is pretty strong for Mythic+ and any raid fight with regular adds. It has the benefit of not capping the cooldown reduction at a set number of targets hit like Brewmasters' Legendary does. Versatility is a nice stat to have, Haste is fine too although some may prefer more Mastery.

If you have this and it's your only Legendary, obviously use it. If you have others then use them situationally. If you're wondering how it stacks up against the other Legendaries available, check this out but take it with a grain of salt as it isn't gospel: http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/protect...s-best-in-slot

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I´d rank it third, tied with the ring, after Kakushans and Mannoroths. Obviously it has little impact on single target fights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Will get stronger with the patch becasue Thunderclap will be used on cooldown even on single target.

Add it to the new anger management reducing demo shout and the new booming voice gaining an extra 5% damage and it looks like a pretty good legendary

Come 7.1.5, with the new changes, Buff to Booming Voice, Demo Shout being on the Anger Management talent now, it's going to be one of the best hands down.

As someone who mainly does mythic+ dungeon, I absolutely love it. I use booming voice now and my dps went up a lot. It makes demoralizing shout just as good offensively as defensively imo.
    Last edited by Packinnheat; 2016-12-11 at 05:54 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick1625 View Post
    Come 7.1.5, with the new changes, Buff to Booming Voice, Demo Shout being on the Anger Management talent now, it's going to be one of the best hands down.
    Still really situational. If you need a CD very often to counter abilities like we had in BRF or just want to push dps this combination is good, but losing Vengeance + Heavy Repercussions is still a big trade off.

The new absorb trinket (2,4+ mio absorb every 75s) + changed absorb neck (1,4+ mio absorb every 30s) should be sick together for defense. If you want to push single target DPS the gauntlets + waist could be really nice.

Thanks alot for the info, good to know :P

Deleted
    For M+ id go with Gloves and that Belt, then spec into Booming Voice to maximise it. I think that is very potent, and the buff of Revenge in 7.1.5, Prot might actually start doing ok aoe dps.

For Raiding the belt is weaker unless circuimstances such as adds are present.

yeah I havent had the luck of getting the gloves yet, idk if its as good as ult/veng but Booming/avatar while chain pulling in M+ is soooo much fun lol

Quote Originally Posted by Into View Post
    For M+ id go with Gloves and that Belt, then spec into Booming Voice to maximise it. I think that is very potent, and the buff of Revenge in 7.1.5, Prot might actually start doing ok aoe dps.

For Raiding the belt is weaker unless circuimstances such as adds are present.
    Pretty much what I'm thinking, although I'm also yet to get the gloves Thinking Gloves/Chest for raiding (Wall of Steel trait with the buff to Destiny Driver should be good).