Question Is disengage coming back to survival?

Can someone who is PTR testing tell me if blizzard is finally giving us back disengage?

Yes along with making Survival ranged again so you can use disengage to kite. Its going to be a good patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjeff View Post
    Yes along with making Survival ranged again so you can use disengage to kite. Its going to be a good patch!
    Hold on what? How are they making us ranged again?

They're not. He's being sarcastic. If you're melee, Disengage isn't exactly your ideal form of mobility.

I've not seen or heard anything about disengage for survival, and a quick search over at ptr.wowhead.com shows it's still flagged BM/MM. Other talents (like Posthaste) still reference Disengage for BM/MM, Harpoon for Survival.

I wouldn't expect a return of disengage for survival (though if anyone has evidence to the contrary, feel free to correct me.)

Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    Can someone who is PTR testing tell me if blizzard is finally giving us back disengage?
    it's back as a talent mate

http://ptr.wowhead.com/talent-calc/hunter/survival

Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    They're not. He's being sarcastic. If you're melee, Disengage isn't exactly your ideal form of mobility.

I've not seen or heard anything about disengage for survival, and a quick search over at ptr.wowhead.com shows it's still flagged BM/MM. Other talents (like Posthaste) still reference Disengage for BM/MM, Harpoon for Survival.

I wouldn't expect a return of disengage for survival (though if anyone has evidence to the contrary, feel free to correct me.)
    You expect wrong. Its coming back in 7.1.5 and is currently in the current PTR-patch.

Disengage is fucking fantastic for SV. It is both a defensive CD and a mobility CD.