Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    There is a video of her entire speech in the very link the OP put up.

Source shaming is the weapon of lesser wit.
    Its about what the author of the article wrote.

Deleted
    There is a video of her entire speech in the very link the OP put up.

Source shaming is the weapon of lesser wit.
    Yeah and the German speaking crowd is unable to follow how that express article is twisting her speech. If you can speak German and listen to her speech and then read this thread or that express article... you will just realize "bullshit, twisted misinterpretation" and you will also realize that this did not happen accidentally but is just right-wing agenda.

Every politician is protected that way because they live in bigger risk of attacks (especially from the right wingers) and it's the job of the police and intelligence to protect the leader of the country. How is that news? You just want to create hate and hype. What a stupid topic.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Its about what the author of the article wrote.
    Seems to be a fair critique of her words on new years and her stance in general.

Whats wrong with it other than the fact its not showering Merkel with praise for destroying Germany?
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Whats wrong with it other than the fact its not showering Merkel with praise for destroying Germany?
    Germany is fine and not destroyed you ignorant. We had similar numbers of immigrants in the 90s and it also didn't destroy Germany. In fact Germany has the strongest economy of all EU countries. Stop believing the tabloid bullshit your orange Madman is feeding you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Yeah and the German speaking crowd is unable to follow how that express article is twisting her speech. If you can speak German and listen to her speech and then read this thread or that express article... you will just realize "bullshit, twisted misinterpretation" and you will also realize that this did not happen accidentally but is just right-wing agenda.
    Did you consider the fact that when politicians give speeches like this there is typically a room full of people all contributing and critiquing whats is to be said because when a leader speaks the words spoken have a broader meaning?

Plus, its Merkel ...this the same stance she has taken all along. After each attack, after each rape, after each death, her message stays the same.
    MAGA

The right wingers are ignorant idiots that believe every made up fake news that fits their hateful, xenophobic and idiotic nostalgic world view. It's disgusting but on the internet they can spew their brown hate without anyone controlling them.

Infracted
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2017-01-02 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Germany is fine and not destroyed you ignorant. We had similar numbers of immigrants in the 90s and it also didn't destroy Germany. In fact Germany has the strongest economy of all EU countries. Stop believing the tabloid bullshit your orange Madman is feeding you.
    Lets meet back in 50 years and we'll see how it all turned out.
    MAGA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Source: http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...nts-compassion

Also, this isn't isolated to being a German or Merkel thing. The politicians in the USA (and I am sure the rest of the world) are just as hypocritical.
    .... Are you for real? Is this how people view things?

Terrorism is a word used for political violence that is aimed to terrify a populace to go along with a certain policy etc....

Guess what terrorists wants? Violence, Fear, Hatred and instability.

What does most everyday people want? Safety, Peace, Love and stability.

By allowing terrorists to shake those very things so easily, we're basically letting them win, no matter how many dies in wars... As long as hatred towards a certain group or type of people live, so to will terrorism, there is no way around it.

So no, Merkel isnt crazy, she is perfectly right in what she is saying. You're just to shortsighted to see the bigger picture.

A bully loses interest, when there is no more suffering being displayed by his/her victims. If we instead focus on helping each other rebuild, patch up the wounds, and not make a media spectacle of the acts of terror.... Then their steam will die out, and people otherwise tempted to join up would instead see it as pointless and silly violence.

Sick at tired of people on the side of violence and hatred trying to explain to people capable of seeing things in another view. Yes Merkel has armed guards, because there is a legitimate threat towards her well being, and its from both outside and within, from people united in their hatred of understanding each other. The difference is, that is only a defence, not an offense... And we need to protect people with power and a more peacefull mentality, else we'd be left with nothing but warmongers.

Deleted
    Did you consider the fact that when politicians give speeches like this there is typically a room full of people all contributing and critiquing whats is to be said because when a leader speaks the words spoken have a broader meaning?

Plus, its Merkel ...this the same stance she has taken all along. After each attack, after each rape, after each death, her message stays the same.
    Yeah I know what you are trying to tell me:
    But as I already told in another thread: People who read these fake news know what they are and they want them nonetheless because of what they are.
    And that's why I call it pathetic.

Because it's the only thing to do. You want the terrorists to win. You want to live in fear, want a police state, want your rights stripped away, want the NSA watch you everywhere and read your private stuff. That's what terrorists want. Change your way of life. Not with me. We have enough laws and there is never 100% security, that's a fact of life.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
    - Benjamin Franklin

The right wingers are ignorant idiots that believe every made up fake news that fits their hateful, xenophobic and idiotic nostalgic world view. It's disgusting but on the internet they can spew their brown hate without anyone controlling them.
    Fake news, right.
    Actual video tape of her speech...
    But ya, fake news, right.
    That totally justifies your triggered insulting diatribe.
    You're so much better.
    /eyeroll

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I know what you are trying to tell me:
    And that's why I call it pathetic.
    There's video tape of her speech. What are you even going on about?
    MAGA

Deleted
    Fake news, right.
    Actual video tape of her speech...
    But ya, fake news, right.
    That totally justifies your triggered insulting diatribe.
    You're so much better.
    /eyeroll

- - - Updated - - -

There's video tape of her speech. What are you even going on about?
    Going back to zero ignoring our previous conversation? Great choice.

Lets meet back in 50 years and we'll see how it all turned out.
    I will be 95 years old then. But ok, if I'm still alive at that time, I will tell you how fine I'm doing. In the meantime I will make new friends and learn about other cultures, get to interesting parties and enrich my life, while you cower in your home in fear of the "brown bad guys out there" and do exactly what a hand full of fanatic terrorist want you to do.

http://www.bamf.de/SharedDocs/Anlage...ublicationFile

We will do fine, just like we did fine after 1991.
    Last edited by Kryos; 2017-01-02 at 07:37 PM.

Giving into (causing) fear and hatred is the literal purpose of terrorism, so in that sense it makes perfect sense. And that's also the main reason why I'm so tired of the rising nationalism across the world, they are giving the terrorists exactly what they want.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Going back to zero ignoring our previous conversation? Great choice.
    You didn't give me anything specific. Because there's nothing to give. Its all fair critique. You don't like the message but that doesn't mean its "fake news".

- - - Updated - - -

I will be 95 years old then. But ok, if I'm still alive at that time, I will tell you how fine I'm doing. In the meantime I will make new friends and learn about other cultures, get to interesting parties and enrich my life, while you cower in your home in fear of the "brown bad guys out there" and do exactly what a hand full of fanatic terrorist want you to do.
    Hope you make it to 95 or more.
    Hope that you don't become a victim of terrorism.
    Hope you do realize that you are more likely to become a victim with each new "refugee" that arrives.
    MAGA

When reelected she will ban christmas. She already claims germans gave up their culture already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    When reelected she will ban christmas. She already claims germans gave up their culture already.

Hahahaha

Funny joke.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    So basically if you can't articulate a direct need, then no, you cannot. They even used being an armed guard as a reason. Oh and big surprise, Celebrities and Politicians.

Imagine that. :P
    So the law recognizes a difference between persons at higher risk and people who aren´t, still if they are and if they provide reason they can obtain the same level of protection politicians and celebreties can get. What was that about hypocricy again?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Giving into (causing) fear and hatred is the literal purpose of terrorism, so in that sense it makes perfect sense. And that's also the main reason why I'm so tired of the rising nationalism across the world, they are giving the terrorists exactly what they want.
    There is a difference in giving into becoming total primitive barbarians and allowing your citizens to properly protect themselves from all manners of harm (not just terrorism).

This statement always comes off as a strawman to be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    So the law recognizes a difference between persons at higher risk and people who aren´t, still if they are and if they provide reason they can obtain the same level of protection politicians and celebreties can get. What was that about hypocricy again?
    "Some animals are more equal than others" is a good start.