• Other: Still Playing

78 9.90%
  • Other: Not Playing

29 3.68%
Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Status Check: Legion

As we roll into the new year, just 4 short months after the launch, let's take a quick pulse and see how things are progressing.

**PLEASE NOTE: Your option may not be available. Please select either Other: Still Playing or Other: Not Playing as your selection and explain in more detail below. Thanks.**

Still playing but will take a break once my sub runs out and come back once new content is added.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Still playing but very bored of the content. I am slowly transitioning into becoming more and more like those cyclical players that blizzard talks about.

Still playing, but getting a little tired of the AP grind, and the community in general that demands ludicrous ilvl for everything and achievements for everything, longing for a simpler time like TBC and vanilla:P

But overall I'm still enjoying it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still playing, albeit not doing that much. Extremely casually, you could say.

As for the enjoyment: sure I do enjoy hopping around with my Draenei now and then.
    Can't be arsed to farm gear in this RNG infested system, so yeah. A measly item level of 861 it is.

7+ Year Old Account
    The fact that "Still playing and not enjoying it" is an option people select is sad. For obvious reasons...
    Burn it. BURN IT!

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I still find it to be a lot of fun and there are many aspects of Legion that I have yet to touch, so it will last a very long time for me.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Still playing but will take a break once my sub runs out and come back once new content is added.
    uhm, awful short break roughly 2 weeks if your sub runs out today

I actually was on a bit of a break, even though my sub hadn't expired due to game tokens. I fired up the game again, and figured I'd finally give Demon Hunter a shot, and...well...I can't really be bothered to level up again. It's just not at all fun the second time through, especially with no flying still in effect, causing everything to take longer. And the idea of grinding AP on another character....uhg.

I'm kinda enjoying it, but I'm looking forward to the point where I can just log in, raid, log off again. 7 more artifact levels and I'll be there.

im still playing, but im not enjoying it but im also not not enjoying it. It's okay right now... a little stale. Tired of the AP grind...but more tired of the legendary system than anything.

Logged in damn near everyday since Wrath. Still enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Draenox View Post
    Still playing but very bored of the content. I am slowly transitioning into becoming more and more like those cyclical players that blizzard talks about.
    That's becoming me as well. 3 months and I'm pretty bored, which is really faster. Normally I make it at least 6-9 months in. Right now, I play for couple of hours take a week off, play couple of hours take a week off. I unsubbed already, but last time I subbed, I signed up for 3 months at a time, got a month and half left and will probably be unsubbed until 7.2 comes out. At this stage, I need flying to make things interesting for me to do them.

So far the poll is close to what I've seen on our server population. Had a fairly regular 3500-3900 people on at launch and down to about 1500-1700 on now.
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2017-01-02 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Status check. Why are these polls being made? Why do you care? Do you bleed from your anus to find out that despite the many negative topics, this poll will turn out that a majority enjoys Legion?
    Dayum, that hostility. I don't think that the OP is the one bleeding from a certain part of the body.

10+ Year Old Account
    A couple of folks have mentioned it, but I suspect more and more people are ending up in the cyclical boat... And it's by design. I think Blizzard know there's a hardcore that'll subscribe no matter what, and a 'soft-core' group who happily subscribe for new stuff.

I think they're content with that.

Still enjoying it! Only complaint is wish I had more time for alts, but that is kind of a personal thing between my desire to always advance my main (AP or gear) and being a tad lazier overall, ie bad time budgeting. And there being a decent amount of end game content despite how repetitive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still playing, still enjoying, still going, still subbed, still the age old topic.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Synthium View Post
    The fact that "Still playing and not enjoying it" is an option people select is sad. For obvious reasons...
    Its like eating a cyanide pill, knowing its lethal but you're still going to take it anyways.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    I liked Legion a lot, but I'm currently not playing because I don't like being on a treadmill. I want to decide what I want to play (alts, RP, end game, leveling), but I always feel like I need to grind AP on my main, which gets boring very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by enchiridion View Post
    uhm, awful short break roughly 2 weeks if your sub runs out today
    My main endgame content is LFR and that won't be open for a couple months.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD