Poll: Alliance or Horde?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Both. Pandaren were a boon.

And factions are crazy outdated imo.

Quit playing for the foreseeable future.

Tough question. I was originally Human from Launch to the end of WoTLK. I've been Troll since Cata on. That means I've played both sides for nearly the exact same length.

I used to really relate to my Human and the Alliance. That has lessened over the years but I think if I was Alliance again that feeling would rekindle, although I don't know what race I'd go back to (as I don't like what the graphical upgrades did to Human male). I much prefer their architecture/city layouts (especially Ironforge), Alliance's legacy heroes from WC3, and I'd take Anduin over Sylvannas any day as a leader. Female Draenei waggles are nice too. Gnomes need to be completely eradicated though.

Horde on the other side has some redeeming qualities as well. WC3 Grom, Broxigar, Troll Lore, pre-nerf Female Belf booty, Horde battlecry/logo, and their motley crew persona. I really relate to my Troll after all these years, but I can't stand the Blood Elf overload, greedy Goblins, big fat Tauren, and the "spiky mud hut" architecture.

Ultimately, I have to go with Horde because I feel more at home as a Troll than any race on Alliance (now that Human males became so derpy). Very close call though. I wish there was a third faction of just Nelves, Female Belfs, and Trolls. We're directly related afterall, and I wouldn't mind teaming up with my race's progenies.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Both, because limiting yourself to one faction is unbelievably retarded.

I do prefer the Alliance a little bit more, though.
    Thinking that doing something like choosing a faction is unbelievably retarded. Is unbelievably retarded. And the reaction of a drama queen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never liked the "savage caveman" theme of Horde. Never felt comfortable playing horde.
    Also: Draenei.

No further questions, your Honor.

Horde, the alliance are a bunch of selfish racist pricks.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Play Both, prefer Alliance for aesthetics. Started Horde with friends, moved to Alliance due to how awesome Humans looked in Armour Sets, and been primary Alliance since. I think Horde is better for PVP, but I don't have an actual Guild on Horde where most of my Horde Characters are. But music like the WC3 Human theme and Stormwind music just makes me prefer Alliance.

Would like to play both still but Guild being Alliance and the effort to maintain Characters this Expansion puts me off.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Deleted
    Garrosh Horde was great.

Loved Cata and the start of MoP we kicked some asses.

My beta character was a forsaken so i have a soft spot for pre cata undead, but Dwarfs, Paladins and areas like Duskwood and Ashenvale made loving the Alliance more no contest.

-But really Pandaren is the lifestyle choice you go with of course

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Both, because limiting yourself to one faction is unbelievably retarded.
    that means im unbelievably retarded for not enjoying horde lvling zones or any of the horde races looks besides male undead and blood elves.

thank you for enlightening me.

OT: alliance, always and probably forever.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2017-01-02 at 10:51 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Ofc Horde

I have spacegoat shaman though, but haven't touched her since WoD, I think Alliance story is quite dull T_T

Deleted
    I have chars in both sides... however Horde...
    No big reason... They just feel a bit more..."rebellious"... and agressive.
    The only thingi really love in alliance are the Worgen...

I started Alliance in classic and it was a kid fest. I went horde just before TBC and I loved it until mid-late Cata when the kids had finally saturated The Horde. Now I don't know what faction is worse but The Horde I find are mostly "reddit im teh best there ever was!" or rarely, really good people. I would suggest trying Alliance but the real answer if you don't know the zones is to pick based on racial buffs for the class/end game you think you'll prefer.
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore
    I've been linked pictures of anime that are already like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by whathump
    What has science done?!

Draenei. /10c

I like undead too, but having to play with gayelves is ubearable to me.
    Last edited by l33t; 2017-01-03 at 10:15 AM.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

All horde. You really couldn't pay me to play alliance.

Star Wars, I'm both.

Rift, really not sure what faction I'm on. Not the one with the alliance races.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

A third, completely elf-less faction please.

fucking elfs

I play Horde because that's what all my friends played when I started. But, I will say, that Draenei are my favorite, so that hurts my heart.

Deleted
    I'll be forever Horde. I just dislike everything about Alliance apart from gnomes and Iron forget. Yes, you've read that right. I love gnomes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a factionist, I have characters on both factions. I prefer Horde overall as I have like 75% of my play time as a Horde. Now that I can Merc as Alliance to get the faster BG queues, I really have no reason to play Alliance any more.

I still voted for Or tho
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Definitely alliance, been playing horde since mid mop though.