Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Will determine once image becomes available.
    Fixed! Seems me sig isn't working neither :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Fixed! Seems me sig isn't working neither :/
    Hmm, gnna have to go with the left one. 7/10.

You'll want a yellow/orange chest piece though.

As for the right, it's all over the place. 5/10 Not a fan.
    Last edited by mmoce1f817744b; 2016-12-28 at 09:57 PM.

I dont have permission to post images, but please take a look at my Stormwind General/ Champion tmog

imgurcom/SKiwq1u[/url]
    imgurcom/Q1Jmmeb[/url]
    imgurcom/05UT74T[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Schween View Post
    I dont have permission to post images, but please take a look at my Stormwind General/ Champion tmog

There's easier ways to break URLs that make it easier for others to check. Also, cropping.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schween View Post

imgurcom/SKiwq1u[/url]
    imgurcom/Q1Jmmeb[/url]
    imgurcom/05UT74T[/url]
    I wish Blizzard would release another plate set that suits these shoulders' colors. They almost never fit and yet feel so badass to many people..
    I'd give it a 7.5/10, as I find those swords a bit too "evil looking" for the generic gold&blue lawful good theme I associate with the Alliance :I

Anyway, here's the warrior mog I keep returning to. I just love the primal look on Horde races, particulary orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by SyrahGrunt View Post
    I wish Blizzard would release another plate set that suits these shoulders' colors. They almost never fit and yet feel so badass to many people..
    I'd give it a 7.5/10, as I find those swords a bit too "evil looking" for the generic gold&blue lawful good theme I associate with the Alliance :I

Anyway, here's the warrior mog I keep returning to. I just love the primal look on Horde races, particulary orcs.

[SNIP]
    Really digging that set, I wonder if there's a "bone" axe with a red handle that might suit it better though. Easy 9/10.

New spec, new look for my mage.

I know it's a full set, so it's not that original. I just really wanted something that goes with that staff. I'd love suggestions for a different helm/shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Your replies are the equivalent of a dog that farts then looks at the people in the room like they did something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ShuaVerde View Post
    /snip
    9/10

Looks very Sith Sorcerer-ish, the black and red theme works perfectly well with it. Any way to put an enchant on the staff? Something lightning-y or fiery would fit the theme perfectly.

---------------------------------
    My BM hunter. Been sporting this look for quite a while, one of my favorites.

----------------------------------
    Aorus Xtreme
    5950x
    k|ngp|n 3090
    128g Ballistix
    33 fans

Quote Originally Posted by BukkaKid View Post
    9/10

Looks very Sith Sorcerer-ish, the black and red theme works perfectly well with it. Any way to put an enchant on the staff? Something lightning-y or fiery would fit the theme perfectly.

---------------------------------
    My BM hunter. Been sporting this look for quite a while, one of my favorites.

10/10. I cannot think of anything to change with this look. Btw, how'd you get the gif capture?
    Your replies are the equivalent of a dog that farts then looks at the people in the room like they did something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ShuaVerde View Post
    Really digging that set, I wonder if there's a "bone" axe with a red handle that might suit it better though. Easy 9/10.

New spec, new look for my mage.

I know it's a full set, so it's not that original. I just really wanted something that goes with that staff. I'd love suggestions for a different helm/shoulder.

It's actually not a full set. You've swapped out the Aldor recolor gloves and shoulders for some Tempest recolor pieces.

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...egalia-recolor

I think it looks really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    It's actually not a full set. You've swapped out the Aldor recolor gloves and shoulders for some Tempest recolor pieces.

I think it looks really nice.
    Oh great catch, I completely spaced out on that! I was wondering why the grey/black didn't quite match. Now to see if I actually have those gloves and shoulders.

what do you think?
    clipping ears

Deleted
    This is something I've been tinkering with for a while now, I kind of think of it as a Sorcerer Lord of the Kirin Tor, it's not too flashy, just how I like my transmogs.

@ppbrro

Eh, 7/10, not bad
    @Iconja

10/10: Very nice, subtle but still really good.

Latest tmog for my Dh:

Deleted
    @4KhazModan

8/10. The pieces fit nicely together but the bland colors are more for a Rogue than a DH.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    @4KhazModan

8/10. The pieces fit nicely together but the bland colors are more for a Rogue than a DH.
    Ya, I was afraid of that. This is the one I used before:

And this is one that I am going for currently:

Anyways, I give yours 7/10. I love the top half, but the gloves and boots don't really match too well.

10+ Year Old Account
    6/10, @4KhazModan, I dunno why, but the second image doesn't really seem to look good along side the horns. The shoulders kinda fit, but the rest, not sure...

I'm possibly planning on changing the belt some time soon.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    6/10, @4KhazModan, I dunno why, but the second image doesn't really seem to look good along side the horns. The shoulders kinda fit, but the rest, not sure...

*image snip*
    I'm possibly planning on changing the belt some time soon.
    Good looking set - 8/10.
    Not sure about the tabard, but it does work with the weapon.

Made a mog for my priest's shadow offspec. Wanted to do something a bit different to the sets I've made for shadow before - usually darker colours - so I went for golds and teals, with the ghostly shoulders and belt and the offhand still giving a bit of a creepy vibe.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Good looking set - 8/10.
    Not sure about the tabard, but it does work with the weapon.

Made a mog for my priest's shadow offspec. Wanted to do something a bit different to the sets I've made for shadow before - usually darker colours - so I went for golds and teals, with the ghostly shoulders and belt and the offhand still giving a bit of a creepy vibe.
    [ig]http://i.imgur.com/pUvPwOul.jpg[/img]
    8.8/10 I really like it, and it's well put together but it's also just not to my taste.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

5/10, nothing really catches the eye.

Finally got my prot warrior hidden skin. Surprisingly, T13 helmet looks sick on a worgen female, which is quite rare as far as helmets are concerned.