Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Then give me a fucking reason Fiend, telling me to go shoot heroin in my home city as if its some kind of dump doesnt exemplify this grand British spirit you apparently represent.
    trying to ask for a reason why I find Scottish people the most Cankerous people of the Union? Well, I might be here all day.Scottish people seem to decry we English as the sum of all your faults and the cause of all your problems, so quite rightly, I tell Scottish people to fuck off to that. You can't claim to want an Olive Branch on one line and then lamblast us in another.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Well tbh if she died no one would bat an eye.

She has no power.
    What kind of queen has no power..........
    UK is a weird place.
    Actually the Queen has ultimate political power direct from God through her magical hat. She just delegates it to the various political institutions of the UK.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Labour is no better. Especially in its current state.
    At least we have the Lib Dems...

*burst into tears*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Actually the Queen has ultimate political power direct from God through her magical hat. She just delegates it to the various political institutions of the UK.

- - - Updated - - -

At least we have the Lib Dems...

*burst into tears*
    We're better off with the Monarchs actually using some of their god-power to tell all these scheming bastards to fuck off.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    I do love that movie/Shakespear's Henry V.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I do love that movie/Shakespear's Henry V.
    It is so very well written, both as a play and as a political statement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-yZNMWFqvM

It's why I feel so strong for the Monarchy.

As morbid as it is, the writing is on the walls. At best she has only a decade left.

Although I imagine for the English her death will be unnerving. She's be a constant in their country for over 60 years. Her death will be one of the biggest events of the 21st century regardless of your nationality

7+ Year Old Account
    See, it's all well and true for the Scotsman to decry "O' the Ball and Chain of England breaks our backs" But never are we English allowed to lament that you are the haggard moaning wife to us.
    Are not the Scots pitifully dependent on England's taxes? Not that my native best and glorious Wales probably isn't, but still.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

See, it's all well and true for the Scotsman to decry "O' the Ball and Chain of England breaks our backs" But never are we English allowed to lament that you are the haggard moaning wife to us.
    trying to ask for a reason why I find Scottish people the most Cankerous people of the Union? Well, I might be here all day.Scottish people seem to decry we English as the sum of all your faults and the cause of all your problems, so quite rightly, I tell Scottish people to fuck off to that. You can't claim to want an Olive Branch on one line and then lamblast us in another.
    Weirdly enough, if you scale this up to international level, what you say perfectly describes UK and EU relations, with UK swapping places and taking on the role of Scotland from your amazing story.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    oh god not the tortskyists
    Out of curiosity, are tortskyists an actual thing in UK politics, or is it just a misspelling of Trotskyists and some weird local equivalent of the red scare?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Would be a benefit if anything. Open up the palaces as the galleries and museums that they should be.

- - - Updated - - -

The Queen of England has the most theoretical power of any head of state with the exception of the King of Saudi Arabia who holds very similar powers. She can't use it, but she does have it.
    A person who claims they have power but cannot use it DOES NOT HAVE POWER.

Believe what you will.
    I'm superman but i can't use my powers you see because it will be 2 controversial.

Same shit elegiggle.

I wonder who will mourn her death more, the English or the Germans?
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

She is 90, she has worn enough silly hats, let her move on.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    You realize that the Royal Family has like, nothing to do with anything right? They're like literally a living tourist attraction.
    I don't understand the world's obsession with them. They have no power... they're just... THERE. that's it.

Meh... whatever
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Let us hope for the best. The queen's age is really the factor, nothing much to do.

7+ Year Old Account
    No Queen rules forever, my son?

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Hope she feels better.
    Does not concern me in the least bit

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope she's alright really big fan of the queen but not so much Charles.

Prince Harry is the best choice for King but unfortunately he probably will never sit on the throne.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    I wonder who will mourn her death more, the English or the Germans?
    Trick question it will be America we are obsessed with the Queen. The royal wedding was a nightmare it was 24-7 for weeks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    I don't understand the world's obsession with them. They have no power... they're just... THERE. that's it.

Meh... whatever
    Living History?

Castles are more interesting when they aren't plastic or just ruins or museum pieces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post

Trick question it will be America we are obsessed with the Queen. The royal wedding was a nightmare it was 24-7 for weeks.
    and then the Royal BABY WATCH. and #2.

I seriously don't get it
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    and then the Royal BABY WATCH. and #2.

I seriously don't get it
    we generally like British people, there's a reason why on every tv show there's at least one British guy/gal, with the trademark accent

must have something to do with history

She's 90 years old and has two heirs of age lined up already. The worst thing that happens is that she dies and they have a new monarch, the best thing that happens is that she dies later and they have a new monarch.

I hope she has her affairs in order now if shes going to die soon, or has them in order later if she dies later (or now). The death of a 90 year old woman with the longest reign in history will not be a tragedy or surprising.