Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    Yup, if they all want to take in refugees they should all just go to Sweden. It's their perfect country after all.

Come on Liberals, GTFO of our country and go to Sweden where you belong. Go on, get to sweden, your "dream".

Suggest we all deport Feminsts, BLM, and all Modern-Age Liberals to Sweden. Would be a good experiment too, to see a full (M-A) Liberal country.

Age of Liberals is over, the time for Right-Wings starts now.
    So wait, without telling you what I'm liberal on or conservative on, I'm just suppose to leave because I'm liberal?

10+ Year Old Account

An educational video guide for moving to Canada.

I dunno , Canadians speak letters of the English Alphabet differently
    and they also have Bears and angry Wolverines.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    What's your definition of cold?
    for real my def of cold is anything under 50. for them canadians that is shorts weather.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    Yup, if they all want to take in refugees they should all just go to Sweden. It's their perfect country after all.

Come on Liberals, GTFO of our country and go to Sweden where you belong. Go on, get to sweden, your "dream".

Suggest we all deport Feminsts, BLM, and all Modern-Age Liberals to Sweden. Would be a good experiment too, to see a full (M-A) Liberal country.

Age of Liberals is over, the time for Right-Wings starts now.
    lol... right wing is as bad as the left. this is why i like trump, democrats and republicans hate him so i know hes doing something right.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    Alright so France is currently awaiting for its elections to begin, and while i still have hope for the left wing candidate to win i clearly don't want to stay in my country if it choses the path of unrestrained capitalism, xenophobia, and excessive patriotism

I keep hearing good things from Canada and if it indeed is a country that values human dignity with strong social cohesion and a progressive mindset i can definitely see myself working there a few years, maybe even make it my home. It even has a french speaking state, wich is a nice bonus

There seems to be interesting leadership from PM Trudeau, though i do not always agree with what he does its still way better than any Trump/Farage/Lepen

I don't know a lot of canadians posters except @Tennisace so i'm gonna summon him if he finds the kindness in his heart

If some of you could talk about your experience living in Canada i'd be grateful to learn about it

thanks in advance
    Yeah, you will perfectly fit into Trudeau's Canada. Please move...