Since I am so amazing at predictions, expect the opposite of this for actual results:

Seattle over Detroit - Stafford's finger has clearly messed with him, and Detroit's defense is horrible.
    GB over NYG - GB has been on a roll and NY's offense can disappear sometimes.
    Oakland over Houston - Houston has an extremely bad offense, and Connor Cook looked pretty good given his probably lack of practice reps.
    Pittsburgh over Miami - I want Miami to lose so Vance Joseph can get an interview with Denver. Actual game wise, if Pittsburgh's offense shows up it will either be a blowout or shootout.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am the only one predicting Detroit to win! Whos coming with me?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I am the only one predicting Detroit to win! Whos coming with me?
    I think there is a version of this Detroit team that can win. But they havent shown up in the past four weeks, so there is little to suggest that will change. There is also the Seattle team that showed up vs GB/TB that could lose. If both happen I definitely think Detroit wins, ifthe Detroit that was staying in games and pulling out 4th quarter comebacks shows up I think they have a realistic shot, but Stafford seems hurt, Cooter's playcalling seems like he wants to do well in the first half and lose the second, and Caldwell doesnt seem to be properly getting what he should be able to get out of this offense.

10+ Year Old Account
    The reason people are leaning on the Seahawks is that the Pete/Russell combo is 23/25 at home against non division opponents and undefeated at home in the playoffs.

History doesn't perfectly predict the future, but it does show a precedent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    The reason people are leaning on the Seahawks is that the Pete/Russell combo is 23/25 at home against non division opponents and undefeated at home in the playoffs.

History doesn't perfectly predict the future, but it does show a precedent.
    I can get that, but I haven't seen them play as badly as this year... some of their losses were bizarre, and Wilson is playing just as inconsistently as Eli Manning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe now Adam Jones can be kicked outta the league.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...tiple-charges/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Maybe now Adam Jones can be kicked outta the league.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...tiple-charges/
    Probably just suspended for like 2 games and picked up by some secondary needy team once his suspension is done and there's been injuries. Does seem likely that the Bengals will part ways with him though, finally.

- - - Updated - - -

Ravens just announced they won;t be making any coaching changes, which is apparently a surprise cause the OC Mornhinweg was on the hot seat.

On the flipside there's the Jets, who are apparently making wholesale changes to the coaching staff. To me this makes Bowles a lame duck coach who's forced into taking on staff he may not agree with in favour of the people he brought in.

Pretty confident now that Bowles won't make it to the end of next season. Also pretty sure the Jets will bring in a coach with standing as an assistant HC that looms in the background for Bowles should he underperform and get fired (i.e. like Marone in Jacksonville this season).

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Probably just suspended for like 2 games and picked up by some secondary needy team once his suspension is done and there's been injuries. Does seem likely that the Bengals will part ways with him though, finally.

- - - Updated - - -

Ravens just announced they won;t be making any coaching changes, which is apparently a surprise cause the OC Mornhinweg was on the hot seat.

On the flipside there's the Jets, who are apparently making wholesale changes to the coaching staff. To me this makes Bowles a lame duck coach who's forced into taking on staff he may not agree with in favour of the people he brought in.

Pretty confident now that Bowles won't make it to the end of next season. Also pretty sure the Jets will bring in a coach with standing as an assistant HC that looms in the background for Bowles should he underperform and get fired (i.e. like Marone in Jacksonville this season).
    AS long as he stops abandoning the run, I'm fine giving him a chance for a full season.

Dave Toub's name is popping up as someone on Elway's radar for HC. I like this one by far the most. He has been one of the best ST coordinators for like a decade, and won't try to both be the HC and run the offense at the same time. Plus, AFCW taking each others coaches is a tradition that needs to keep on going.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Don't underestimate mama marvins lotalty to his projects. But with dre Kirkpatrick entering FA, pacman should be cut by the end of the week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Dave Toub's name is popping up as someone on Elway's radar for HC. I like this one by far the most. He has been one of the best ST coordinators for like a decade, and won't try to both be the HC and run the offense at the same time. Plus, AFCW taking each others coaches is a tradition that needs to keep on going.
    John Harbaugh and Belichick have a special teams back ground too, he wouldn't be the first excellent coach to start there. Bonus: you;d be assured that your special teams would get a lot of love. With an already excellent defense and good pieces on offense that could work out well.

- - - Updated - - -

There we go: Jets OC Chan Gailey retires (apparently was going to retire regardless of result this year) and 5 assistant coaches get fired. Major rework in NY.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gave it some thought, my pick for MVP is Eric Berry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Cause he's a fierce player on a championship quality defense? Or cause he made Matt Ryan look like ass?

LeSean McCoy for mvp. The Bills would have been a 0 win team without him.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    There's so many stars on that defense, it's impossible to pick a single person who's most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    There's so many stars on that defense, it's impossible to pick a single person who's most important.
    You say that, and yet I did.

10+ Year Old Account
    No CJ Prosise this week, but maybe next week if they make it past Detroit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hall of Fame Finalists rolling in for 2016. Saw La'Danian Tomlinson (Chargers RB), Jason Taylor (Dolphins DE), Ty Law (Multiple teams including Patriots CB) so far coming by on twitter. Assume there's more to come.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, there's also:

Brian Dawkins (Philly S)
    Kurt Warner (Rams/Cards QB)
    Morten Anderson (K)
    Don Coryell (Coach)
    Terell Davis (Broncos RB)
    Isaac Bruce (Rams WR)
    Terrell Owens (WR)
    Toni Boselli (looks like a Jaguars helmet in the pick and I guess a linebackers physique, maybe DE? )
    Alan Faneca (Steelers G)
    Joe Jacoby (Washington O-linemen)

- - - Updated - - -

And John Lynch (S)
    Kevin Mawae (G)
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-01-04 at 01:48 AM.

Hall of Fame Finalists rolling in for 2016. Saw La'Danian Tomlinson (Chargers RB), Jason Taylor (Dolphins DE), Ty Law (Multiple teams including Patriots CB) so far coming by on twitter. Assume there's more to come.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, there's also:

Brian Dawkins (Philly S)
    Kurt Warner (Rams/Cards QB)
    Morten Anderson (K)
    Don Coryell (Coach)
    Terell Davis (Broncos RB)
    Isaac Bruce (Rams WR)
    Terrell Owens (WR)
    Toni Boselli (looks like a Jaguars helmet in the pick and I guess a linebackers physique, maybe DE? )
    Alan Faneca (Steelers G)
    Joe Jacoby (Washington O-linemen)
    I'm going with:

Tomlinson
    Taylor
    Dawkins
    Anderson
    Coryell
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    I'm going with:

Tomlinson
    Taylor
    Dawkins
    Anderson
    Coryell
    Tomlinson and Dawkins are first ballot guys, for sure. I'll wait till I've seen the last, I think they are still adding names (and I'm adding them to my previous post)