Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Did I excuse anyone? I just stated the facts. The struggle over the gun happened in the car, it was unsuccessful and resulted in Brown being shot in the hand - the officer chased him down the street and shot him, when he was unarmed.

You can spin it however you want but those are the facts.
    Er, not really, you're spinning it pretty hard.
    An officer stopped a man that had just committed a felony strong arm robbery, the man then attacked the officer in his car. The man fled, the officer exited his vehicle to stop him. The man then turned and came at him again, the officer firing to stop him.

"the officer chased him down" makes this seem like some vendetta rather than the officers sworn duty and greatly exaggerates the distance involved.
    "and shot him, when he was unarmed" ignores completely that the person had already assaulted the officer and was now turning to do it again.

When the officer yelled "stop", he could have stopped, he could have actually put his hands up and went to his knees, but he didn't. He turned to the officer to present a threat again. By the same token, if the officer wanted to shoot the guy that just assaulted him, he could have simply stepped from his car and fired and the guy would have had no chance to turn.

From what I heard, the officer involved resigned. He should sue the parents for loss of wages and defamation of character for the damages their son caused.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    The one legitimate cop kill made public, people trying to make money out of it lol.
    There are plenty of legitimate cop shootings, and obviously some racist cops that harass folks and a few shootings that are unjustified.

But damned if the news don't focus on the worst examples. Like with the guy that stopped in the middle of the street, that's worthy of discussion, but instead they focused on the guy walking around with a gun that got shot...

It's why I think they don't want a real case, they want a murky case so folks can say "this was justified" while other folks say "there's lots of racist cops!" rather than a case where folks can agree.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Er, not really, you're spinning it pretty hard.
    An officer stopped a man that had just committed a felony strong arm robbery, the man then attacked the officer in his car. The man fled, the officer exited his vehicle to stop him. The man then turned and came at him again, the officer firing to stop him.

"the officer chased him down" makes this seem like some vendetta rather than the officers sworn duty and greatly exaggerates the distance involved.
    "and shot him, when he was unarmed" ignores completely that the person had already assaulted the officer and was now turning to do it again.

When the officer yelled "stop", he could have stopped, he could have actually put his hands up and went to his knees, but he didn't. He turned to the officer to present a threat again. By the same token, if the officer wanted to shoot the guy that just assaulted him, he could have simply stepped from his car and fired and the guy would have had no chance to turn.

From what I heard, the officer involved resigned. He should sue the parents for loss of wages and defamation of character for the damages their son caused.
    I'm not in control of how you interpret my words.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    Why would I work for someone who thinks I don't deserve to know what they know?

Trying to rob them seems like a much better way to go out of this world then being their workhorse or just giving up.
    we call that a sociopath, seek some help
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    we call that a sociopath, seek some help
    We call people like the ones I wouldn't work for faux-slave masters. They want my help, but I am not interested.

Deleted
    That's next level of disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Who knows how much he wouldve made with his new mixtape?
    Probably nothing because he would have been shot trying to steal computer from someone's grandma to make that mix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pay attention Class!

You can chalk Brown's death, and his parent's efforts up to a very simple phenomena in nature.

Also the dude that made this is black also, so spare me the "this is racist!" crap.

It's satire and comedy, with a grain of fact like all comedy.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, pointing out that someone was already trying to sell them before they were stolen is a shit post? I don't get it.

I never said it was a good idea. I simply said it might have been his idea.
    That's a good point. His idea also might have been to take the cigars, and then put them up his ass while flailing around like a fish. I mean, we can't know since he's dead. But Its about as likely as what you're theorizing.

Quote Originally Posted by MFDOOM View Post
    Why would you wish that on the parents that lost their child? There's no good reason why Michael Brown should be dead.
    Charge a police officer and go for his gun. See what happens.

In other industrialized countries, they understand the value of police-community relations and don't resort to murder whenever they see people of a minority race.
    So you're one of those people that thinks political correctness is more important than upholding the law and protecting the lives of police officers. Neat.

Also, it's pretty telling that the Ferguson Police Department, having shown blatant systemic discrimination towards people of color, as a majority-white institution, would recycle the Donald Trump talking point of asking for "academic records". When have Darren Wilson's "academic records", or Donald Trumps "academic records" been called into question? It's only when closet racists seek to validate their assumptions about people of color that the subject comes up.
    Please relocate yourself to Ferguson then, if you like it so much. Prove how unbigoted and tolerant you are. Darren Wilson's academic records are not called into question because he's a police academy graduate and certified officer of the law. Donald Trump is a billionaire businessman and president elect. Michael Brown was a delinquent thug who attacked a police officer and got put down.

And you are a butthurt liberal who is allergic to facts.

Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    "Future wages" lololololoololololololololololololol. More like welfare checks.

Irrelevant? I guess if you are a straight F student.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mic...6hu?li=BBnb7Kz
    I don't even want to live in this world anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I don't even want to live in this world anymore.
    Yeah the humanity that US citizens can use the US court system to redress their grievances and disagreements.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    They can try to sue all they want. This is the USA bro.

The law suit wont ever make it to trial, but still, they can try.

On a side note, what happens if the Wallmart heiress is killed? Does her husband get to sue the broke murderer for future monies? I've never actually thought through how this would work.

Lol go luck with that. What future earning, from robbing ppl?

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Yeah the humanity that US citizens can use the US court system to abuse it and waste it's time.
    Fixed it for ya.

10+ Year Old Account
    We call people like the ones I wouldn't work for faux-slave masters. They want my help, but I am not interested.
    No thats just the sociopath in you talking, the rest of us just call them employers.
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

No thats just the sociopath in you talking, the rest of us just call them employers.
    Option 1) Take the only jobs that are offered (shit jobs) that lead only to death

Option 2) Give up and die

Option 3) Rob people of things they think I don't deserve for chance to live

Option 4) get help for "sociopathic mentality" that costs MORE then Option 1 would pay me to do.

Ok, option 4, where do I sign up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Option 1) Take the only jobs that are offered (shit jobs) that lead only to death

Option 2) Give up and die

Option 4) get help for "sociopathic mentality" that costs MORE then Option 1 would pay me to do.

Ok, option 4, where do I sign up?
    option 1: what "shit job" leads to death?

option 2: or get a job and live like normal people do.

option 3: you think you "deserve" other peoples property? you're an entitle little shit on top of being a sociopath, pretty terrible combination right there

option 4: http://www.yellowpages.com/saint-lou...ealth-services
    I hate America

option 1: what "shit job" leads to death?

option 2: or get a job and live like normal people do.

option 3: you think you "deserve" other peoples property? you're an entitle little shit on top of being a sociopath, pretty terrible combination right there

option 4: http://www.yellowpages.com/saint-lou...ealth-services
    1) The jobs that dont offer a livable wage are all shit jobs that lead to death.

2) Normal people? Who are they? People with MORE then what they need to not die?

3) You think people dont deserve to have enough to not die?

4) That option will cost you MORE then what it would cost to pay me a livable wage to do a job. Why not just pay me a livable wage to work for you instead and I won't rob you? win/win

10+ Year Old Account
    1) The jobs that dont offer a livable wage are all shit jobs that lead to death.

2) Normal people? Who are they?

3) You think people dont deserve to have enough to not die?

4) That option will cost you MORE then what it would cost to pay me a livable wage to do a job. Why not just pay me a livable wage to work for you instead and I won't rob you? win/win

1: well the bottom ten percent in the US have it better then the top ten percent in most countries so the streets of say Italy must be full of dead bodies.

2: do you not know what the word normal means? noun: the usual, average, or typical state or condition.

3. they sure do but I also deserve the stuff I worked for and not have it taken from me at gun point I know being a sociopath that can be hard to understand.

4. I'm already paying for it if you use it or not so might as well use it.
    also I pay my employees more then most restaurants in my area but I can't pay them if they don't come to look for a job and instead sit on a street corner smoking blunts.
    Last edited by stabetha; 2017-01-03 at 10:09 PM.
    I hate America

Don't hurt yourself with those mental gymnastics.

Let's see he was worth about tree-fiddy... here ya go, next.