Deleted

BRM DPS trinkets

What are the best BRM DPS trinkets generally? Both single target and AoE. I'm thinking specifically about farming mythic+ with 1 DPS trinket.

In general most trinkets are shit.

Your best bet is probably BTI + Stat stick. I have no idea if BrM has ways of proccing Aran's, but if they do, that is best by far.

I use the haste trinket from nythendra for my brm spec, cuz it's shit for WW, but nice for brm due to haste and the leech when activating the 1 min cooldown of it. I got it at ilvl 895, which really made me mad, cuz I won't use it for my main spec.
    Besides leech, the active is a pool of goo with 10 second duration and (at ilvl 895) 25K ticks per target hit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically agi is your best thing for pure dps. Think trinkets like the trinket off nightbane, or goblet of ichor

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Basically agi is your best thing for pure dps. Think trinkets like the trinket off nightbane, or goblet of ichor
    Blood Thirsty Instinct and Momento of Angerboda are really good tanking trinkets. They provide tons of agility, and in the case of BTI you can gear for less haste and more Mastery / Crit. With BTI I run about 25% Haste but I still feel like I have about 30+% haste because the proc is very consistent, also as the bosses HP gets lower I'm proccing almost nonstop. My guild tank BrM says that with the 40-50% uptime that BTI provides, you can add roughly 5% haste to your total.

Momento just provides massive spikes in power towards Crit, Haste and Mastery which all increase DPS and survivability coupled with the high amount of agility. Those are two good places to start, our BrM parses orange with those equipped.

Tokamakk is his name, I tank on 3 boss fights as well and I'm 891 min/max equip on both BRM and WW though my BRM set is different.

My BRM I run about 30% crit, 25% haste (Feels like 30+% with BTI), 24-25% Mastery and 6% Versatility. I feel pretty much like a god, I have 100% uptime on Ironskin brew, I'm proccing self heals constantly and I always have a Purify ready.

10+ Year Old Account
    BTI didn't feel that great for me. Because we have locked 1s GCD it tends to screw up rotation more than help. While on DH or bear you simply do stuff faster, BoS going from 2.4s to 2.2 or keg smash going from 7.0s to 6.8s make no difference for us. It does speed up brew generation and during the buff TP/KS recharges are more "effective".

It's probably more effective defensively and less good offensively than people think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

If you wanted pure offense then nothing will beat agi/crit stat sticks at high ilvls.

Toe-Nee's Promise for Trash with the Nightbane Chest, Swapping it for the Eye of Command on single target bosses.

I use eye of command and urn from nightbane