Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I actually quite like Valeera, but with the Feint nerf incoming I think it'll be getting a lot less use. It's quite strong in mythic+13 and higher where there's a lot of damage on fights, being able to more or less heal yourself through a boss fight is huge.

With Feint cost going up I don't think it'll be anywhere near as useful since you can't spam Feint anymore without a massive DPS loss. Valeera is one of my favorite utility legendaries, but I don't really see myself using it after the nerf. Hopefully they notice and change something about it, even just giving it something other than Haste would be fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverr View Post
    I raised this very concern a month ago on the PTR forum due to the buff that Pyrdaz is getting (since it would have been higher than the Valeera heal). Essentially the only people that defend Valeera, saying its OP seem to be those that aren't concerned with the M raid scene.
    Well. I think people need to consider mythic+ (8 and above) when talking about some legendary. A raid setting is something kinda previsible/stable where mythic+ are more dynamic due to the affixes or even just the dmg increase that can make an enemy ability you ignore most of the time to something dangerous. Good utility legendaries shine in mythic+ and are meh in raid.

With Feint cost going up I don't think it'll be anywhere near as useful since you can't spam Feint anymore without a massive DPS loss. Valeera is one of my favorite utility legendaries, but I don't really see myself using it after the nerf. Hopefully they notice and change something about it, even just giving it something other than Haste would be fine.
    Yeah, actually feint is kinda free outside a gcd, 35 energy will be a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Leetbeartank View Post
    They will never be competitive with any other legendary anyways. It doesn't matter. Does anybody actually use these by choice? Lol
    I do actually.

I've got ravenholdt, will of valeeria, and shivaran symmetry and I use the ring and pants.

I've saved more than one mythic+ run when the tank goes down with feint and those pants. It's worth it imo. And honestly DPS isn't the reason most people don't complete mythic+'s

Quote Originally Posted by Skarsnik View Post
    Well. I think people need to consider mythic+ (8 and above) when talking about some legendary. A raid setting is something kinda previsible/stable where mythic+ are more dynamic due to the affixes or even just the dmg increase that can make an enemy ability you ignore most of the time to something dangerous. Good utility legendaries shine in mythic+ and are meh in raid.
    I agree about M+, but for me, and I think a lot of raiders, we do M+ to improve our viability in raids. DPS legendaries come into play because they're useful on farm, progression AND dungeon content, where utility legendaries just when the shit hits the fan.

I would give up either one of my legendaries (Belt and Bracers) to get Will of Veleera..... I pvp mostly and in cases where I can use Will of Veleera for pvp it is supremely OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyyrael View Post
    I would give up either one of my legendaries (Belt and Bracers) to get Will of Veleera..... I pvp mostly and in cases where I can use Will of Veleera for pvp it is supremely OP.
    No Legendary special bonus (ergo, the selfheal) works in instanced pvp.
    BG's, Arena, Arena Skirmisch all count as instanced pvp.
    Apart from the rare world pvp you'll encounter or a duel you wont gain anything from it in pvp.

I won't be picking it over dps improvements, although there could be some encounters in nighthold where we need to outrange healers where it could become important. Its always useful in m+ to take the stress off the healer. Maybe it could reduce the Feint energy cost as well to make it more appealing for healing intensive fights.

Quote Originally Posted by sjb10287 View Post
    I won't be picking it over dps improvements, although there could be some encounters in nighthold where we need to outrange healers where it could become important. Its always useful in m+ to take the stress off the healer. Maybe it could reduce the Feint energy cost as well to make it more appealing for healing intensive fights.
    Imho, blizzard should really swamp haste with any other decent stat, couse atm it feels pretty bad to equip those even over standard 880+ legs with usefull stat, even if this is your only one legendary; though i agree that the healing effect is good for higher m+ (14+).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halobob87 View Post
    Imho, blizzard should really swamp haste with any other decent stat, couse atm it feels pretty bad to equip those even over standard 880+ legs with usefull stat, even if this is your only one legendary; though i agree that the healing effect is good for higher m+ (14+).
    It would be better if they gave us a reason to use haste, for the moment it's worthless but if they gave us lets say they doubled the energy regen per haste, we would probably use it more.

Quote Originally Posted by DaGhostDS View Post
    It would be better if they gave us a reason to use haste, for the moment it's worthless but if they gave us lets say they doubled the energy regen per haste, we would probably use it more.
    I HIGHLY doubt that blizzard would make something similiar, but yes, make haste valuable for us would be the best solution (couse, for now, haste is really the garbage tier stat, exp for assa).

Purely a utility legendary...and ya the % energy increase to feint is gonna suck cuz its already hard to feint and sustain dmg.

If my guilds healers were shit AND I didn't have prydas I would use it. But alas, neither is the case so I won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy View Post
    I do actually.

I've got ravenholdt, will of valeeria, and shivaran symmetry and I use the ring and pants.

I've saved more than one mythic+ run when the tank goes down with feint and those pants. It's worth it imo. And honestly DPS isn't the reason most people don't complete mythic+'s
    You must be doing +7s then. When you're pushing 12s or higher and the timer is close, you need the extra DPS. Plus the heal isn't going to save you in a high keystone when the tank goes down and you're getting one shot by whatever killed the tank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okard View Post
    they took out chill of the throne, if you havent looked. Youre going to do 30% less than youre used to.

Deleted
    I cant believe this words are coming out of my mouth but finally I must agree there are some situations in competetive pve content where the pants are really useful xD. It makes hard times in +16/+17/+18 (switch for some bosses) much easier.