Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Don't be silly, Frank aint got no mates in London.
    Hopefully we'll be seeing your mates on Arsenal Fan TV tonight. Drop them a text and do them a favour - tell them they're a fucking embarrassment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Luckily we will stay up just to play against the scum coming up next season.
    Not very nice is it? I'm sure Arsenal fans don't appreciate that.

lol Arsenal about to go down 2-0 FML

has Cech ever saved a penalty? ever?

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    lol Arsenal about to go down 2-0 FML

has Cech ever saved a penalty? ever?
    Only a Champions League final.

Lol. Durtty's main man gives away the pen.

If Arsenal come back from this, it'll be impressive.

Deleted
    Come on Bournemouth - I want some Arsenal fan tv goodness.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Only a Champions League final.

Lol. Durtty's main man gives away the pen.
    I thought the same lol

- - - Updated - - -

Coq off injured - hamstring gone.

Elneny off to Afcon.

Arsenal season over?

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Arsenal season over?
    Was over after the City game let's be real
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Durrty right now.

Durrty right now.

Actually with Wenger sealing his own fate, this is a more accurate representation:

I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Wanting your team to lose to get a manager out.

I know that feel bro.

Deleted
    I wonder who Arsenal will blame when they bring in a new manager, he buys a load of expensive players and then inevitably flops in his first season.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    I wonder who Arsenal will blame when they bring in a new manager, he buys a load of expensive players and then inevitably flops in his first season.
    Rumour is that Allegri wants to take over.

- - - Updated - - -

Ozil and Sanchez are going to want to get the fuck out.

Deleted
    Rumour is that Allegri wants to take over.

- - - Updated - - -

Ozil and Sanchez are going to want to get the fuck out.
    Oh nice, so they'll carry on not spending anything and flop in his first season.

The new manager, obviously? Are you slow or

Deleted
    The new manager, obviously? Are you slow or
    It was more of a joke at the fact that Arsenal fans are gonna hate anyone who comes in, and also asking who is in the sights, Frank got it.

I know your having a bad night Durrty but there's no need to lash out, save that for Wenger.

It was more of a joke at the fact that Arsenal fans are gonna hate anyone who comes in, and also asking who is in the sights, Frank got it.

I know your having a bad night Durrty but there's no need to lash out, save that for Wenger.
    Rather have a bad night than a bad life a la spurs fans

Deleted
    Just wait till tomorrow, Franks lads are gonna do us a favour and let us go 3rd.

Well Arsenal are having a really bad time here. Right call from the ref probably a minute ago with the handball.

Also how the hell does Bellerin get done there?

Deleted
    Oh my.

Arsenal fan tv and chill lads?

This is just funny at this point

Eager to see how Gazidas defends Wenger now

Someone call the police.
    Rape at the Vitality Stadium.

- - - Updated - - -

This is just funny at this point

Eager to see how Gazidas defends Wenger now
    New one year contract please.

Deleted
    I'm not sure if this is Bournemouth running rampant or Arsenal just throwing in the towel.

Or both.