Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

infinite daily quests, infinite dungeons

I feel like I'm a hamster on the wheel.

If it was a player driven mmo, it would be fine because I chose to get on the wheel. But, in Legion basically I'm forced to be on the wheel by Blizz so that I can grind AP and legendaries and be relevant in mythic raiding.

You don't have to put in much effort to have 54 traits by the time Nighthold opens.

If you aren't able to do that then it doesn't even matter because you're not in a top 50 guild and being as geared as possible for the first weeks/months of Nighthold won't be a big deal since it'll be around for a while.

Deleted
    WOD: There's nothing to do.
    Legion: There's too much to do.

No pleasing this community.

You forgot infinite tears.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiite View Post

So true.

/10chrs

I don't even understand the "too much to do" complaints. People really want less for their money?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I don't even understand the "too much to do" complaints. People really want less for their money?
    Well, apparently they have some burly guy with a whip and a hood that beats them if they don't run 20 or 30 Mythic pluses every day, so they feel "obligated" or some such BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post

If it was a player driven mmo, it would be fine because I chose to get on the wheel. But, in Legion basically I'm forced to be on the wheel by Blizz so that I can grind AP and legendaries and be relevant in mythic raiding.
    I have done you a favor and highlighted the part of your OP that is not a factual statement but a false reality created by you to validate your criticism of what is a great expansion.

You don't HAVE to. You are not being FORCED to. Take a deep breath. You're going to be fine.

It is a player driven MMO because players are the ones that dictate that you need legendaries + 54 traits to do mythic raiding when the bar is probably much lower. Fear not though OP I'm sure Blizzard will have the same reaction as they did in WoD when people complained there was to much to do in MoP.

10+ Year Old Account

No, Blizzard offers it all, you are forcing yourself to keep yourself relevant in the Mythic Raiding scene, as you made that choice yourself.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    I have done you a favor and highlighted the part of your OP that is not a factual statement but a false reality created by you to validate your criticism of what is a great expansion.

You don't HAVE to. You are not being FORCED to. Take a deep breath. You're going to be fine.
    Nah, you can always quit the game or your guild I guess.. But some guilds did enforce that you had to farm to specific levels of artifact traits, to get raid spots.
    Last edited by Quibble; 2017-01-03 at 10:36 PM.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Change guild and enjoy the game at your own pace if you feel forced to do things you dont want.

OPTIONS op, i don't see how your family is murdered because you didnt run some WQ's or run m+.

Im sorry you have no willpower or ability to make choices on your own you fat, lazy smelly sheep

now go kill 50 guys in the wrong colored clothing from the back of a dragon if you want this AP reward

Quote Originally Posted by Chrus View Post
    Nah, you can always quit the game or your guild I guess.. But some guilds did enforce that you had to farm to specific levels or artifact traits, to get raid spots.
    Sounds like its more of a "your guild is shit" problem than "the game is shit" problem.

Same thread, same content, different poster.

10+ Year Old Account

WoD: I have done everything on this character for this week, I cannot progress further.
    Legion: ABSOLUTELY EVERY-FUCKING-THING CAN BE AN UPGRADE

You see, there's a slight difference

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    No, Blizzard offers it all, you are forcing yourself to keep yourself relevant in the Mythic Raiding scene, as you made that choice yourself.
    which means the one at fault is mythic raiding scene so best course of action would be removal of mythic raids - i approve

Deleted
    If you feel forced to play a game, better stop to play it.

Blizzard is not responsible for your self restraint, or lack thereof.