Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    You mean that like the US military do, you would randomly bomb towns in Canada or Orgeon ''just to be sure'' ? And spending trillions to kill random people and then be puzzled as why those people don't like you ?
    I'm kind of lost about what you are asking. What does Canada have to do with chicago?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    It's nit martial law if Trump does it. It's simply keeping us libruls in line.

They're going to give us patches shaped like a rainbow snowflake to wear and label liberal stores. Fun times.
    You don't understand. It's ''uh kunspiracy'' to try to stop overweight dudes in camo from taking over bird shacks in Oregon, ''kauze they ure good guys'' : they are white, they have CSA flags and they have dozens of guns

Screaming ''muh have gun ! Muh going to shoot black, mexicans, jews, liberals and feminists in the head'' is ''proving you are a real man'', since it's the holy scripture of the Alt-Right, the Turner Diaries.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    Expand on this. What needs to be done?
    Like everything the alt-right say, a variation of ''bomb/nuke'' non white people or give the permission to deranged militias to kill anyone they find suspect (they are white and they have guns, therefore they don't neeed libural things like ''law'')

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-04 at 05:45 PM.

2016 was a bad year for Chicago, but it's not unheard of given it's history. Factor in the Laquan McDonald shooting, the transition of police superintendents, and a drastic decline in arrests, and you have a recipe for a bad year.

"Johnson, who has for months complained about Illinois’ lax gun laws, said he thinks more and more gang members are arming themselves because the price for being caught is small compared to other large cities. He said gang members he has spoken to consider the court system “a joke.”"

(source)

Chicago has strict gun laws in terms of acquirement. Go outside the city and it feels like you're in Texas getting a free gun with every purchase at 7-11. So it's very easy to get guns into the city. Plus there is little deterrent once you have the gun.

Chicago needs to shore up it's gun laws in the right places. Making it harder to get one is not working. They need to make it punishing to possess one illegally.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Skaiz View Post
    At this point I think it would take a armed APC patrolling streets with Marines doing door to door in black neighborhoods for about a year. The Mexican neighborhoods have really cleaned themselves up over the years tho. I've been living in one before and after my deployment and in about 6 years it did pretty good.
    I'm pretty sure that at one point, someone will suggest that to stop forest fires, you just need to empty magazines in the air

Watching liberals trying to be funny is the cringiest shit.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    I mean, being able to go a county over and buy guns has NOTHING to do with Chicago's gun laws being ineffective... none whatsover.

But seriously, people point to chicago as if it's some kind of proof that gun laws don't work, when on a full federal national level, if they were stricter it would work. Being able to go a county over and get them easily is what fucks Chicago.
    Well you'll never have them on a full federal level, which is the entire point of the 2nd Amendment people in a nutshell. To go along with your point as a conjunctional whole it's literally worthless to have those laws in place when you can as you say go a county over and avoid them.

I'm personally of the mind that it's a solution looking for a problem type of thing, why the Chicago gun regs are in place.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    "The Feds will step in." And what? Impose martial law? Set a curfew? Wall people into the city? Start shooting "questionables" on sight?

No really, WHAT is the Fed going to do?
    Arm every citizen!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by CantStumpTheTrump View Post
    Kek, strong case of projection. Care to come for a helicopter ride too?
    ¸

Yeah. The handlers of the alt-right make their cronies go frantic by telling them that they were weeks away from shooting (((globalists))) in the head, dropping (((globalists)))) out of helicopters, gassing (((globalists))) like the proud aryan supermen...

How do you feel to have the most pro-Israel administration since...forever ?

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    He's right that something needs to happen to stop it, but wrong that using federal resources is the correct answer. It's the heavy handed, hamfist answer.

Of course that also brings into question whether the people running Chicago/Illinois actually want the problem solved in the first place.

Trump said if Rahm can't fix it he should ask for federal help. Very different than what you're stating.

And no, to solve the problem would mean part of their problems are related to being a sanctuary city and allowing a law not of our land to be the law in Chicago.
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    I'm kind of lost about what you are asking. What does Canada have to do with chicago?
    What Iraq had to with Afghanistan and 9/11 ?

Deleted
    ¸

Yeah. The handlers of the alt-right make their cronies go frantic by telling them that they were weeks away from shooting (((globalists))) in the head, dropping (((globalists)))) out of helicopters, gassing (((globalists))) like the proud aryan supermen...

How do you feel to have the most pro-Israel administration since...forever ?
    Please keep typing, it's hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    Watching liberals trying to be funny is the cringiest shit.
    Maybe if you pulled the stick out of your ass, it'd lighten you up enough to laugh.

Please keep typing, it's hilarious.
    What is fun ? The alt-right screamed like possessed that they would be finally kill all Jews, and they elected the most pro-Israel POTUS in decades.

What Iraq had to with Afghanistan and 9/11 ?
    Are you foreign? I apologize but I still have no idea what you are attempting to communicate.

I am sure someone here can help though.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Maybe if you pulled the stick out of your ass, it'd lighten you up enough to laugh.
    Nope. Just took a big shit and am feeling pretty light. Still cringey.

Quote Originally Posted by alexkeren View Post
    Trump said if Rahm can't fix it he should ask for federal help. Very different than what you're stating.

And no, to solve the problem would mean part of their problems are related to being a sanctuary city and allowing a law not of our land to be the law in Chicago.
    I'm aware it's different than what he's stating, but what he's stating is also pretty standard political talk which says one thing and means something entirely different.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    What is fun ? The alt-right screamed like possessed that they would be finally kill all Jews, and they elected the most pro-Israel POTUS in decades.
    I might become addicted to this drivel.

I might become addicted to this drivel.
    Why the alt-right kept posting pictures of Sturmbanfhurer SS Pepe gassing jews ? Why the alt right kept screaming every minute (((globalists))) ''kluver kude words'' ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    Nope. Just took a big shit and am feeling pretty light. Still cringey.
    Ah. Perhaps you would find poop humor more to your level? I know some pretty shitty jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    Are you foreign? I apologize but I still have no idea what you are attempting to communicate.

I am sure someone here can help though.
    Well, that the US Army, giving it's previous track record, would end up with the conclusion that they need a billion dollar apiece aircraft to bomb Chicago to oblivion if someone fire an handgun at a tank, and that they need to bomb Regina, Seattle, and Acapulco too for some reason.