Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    If I wasn't I'd have about no reason to play the game. ~1hr a day doing the emissary, PVP and AP daily quests. Maybe 10-15 minutes to do a daily heroic dungeon if I'm in the mood. Then if I'm in the mood, do the pet battle dailies If they're needed for the single family achievements If I need them. If it's a raid night I'll raid, otherwise that's all there is to do.

I'm not a competitive raider, but I do raid heroic. I was farming AP so my guild would stop harassing me about not having my bonus trait. Literally the day I got it I started leveling another alt.

I grind ap to better, 0.5% at a time.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    And how stupid do you think you are for not doing it?
    Each AP level you gain improves your character.
    Rest is just pointless arguing from people who are lazy/like to slack and get carried.

While AP comes natural by doing stuff in the game the grind is some what mandatory if you actually do not want to fall behind.
    The MMO hamsterwheel of raiding:

-- Do content to get gear to get better numbers to do harder content to get better gear to get better numbers to do harder content to get better gear to get better numbers to do harder content. --

Not everyone wants to play that ^^^ particular game.

(I tried reading my own post and hurt myself.)

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviemore View Post
    I'm genuinely curious
    Because I'm a loser with no hope of improving my life.
    You cared enough to post.

because Blizzard are barely competent game developers who don't give two poops how enjoyable WOW is anymore. There's no way I'd pay to play this game anymore.

I only farm cause I feel like it. I just want to farm so I could do some good DPS! Infact, I do this so I could waste my time until patch 7.2.

Atleast it's not WOD, atleast I have something to do here. Ya know, OUT IN THE WORLD!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    I rather quit wow than grind ap ...
    Not paying to play a game juts to grind some pointless number haha
    how stupid do they think we are
    *Facepalm*

Good luck surviving the lvling process. As well as the heroic dungeons after it..

Forget heroics, good lucks with normals...lul...

I'm not. I get enough for raid and mythics each week to not worry past that. There are multiple people in my guild with 3 weapons at 35 but I only have one and am fine with that.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

I stopped playing a while ago because I get bored playing the one character all the time. I main a warlock but like to switch to a healer and then when I tire of that switch to a melee dps and so on. After a while I realised my artefact weapons were just not levelling up and I couldn't be bothered. I might come back towards the end of the expansion and all the catch up mechanics have kicked in.

But yeah...that grind

Quote Originally Posted by Aensland View Post
    Not grinding anything. I don't even have my third relic yet.
    Sad. You'll never get to ilvl 862 with that attitude.

Have a snickers, you get less motivated when you're hungry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    I'm not. I get enough for raid and mythics each week to not worry past that. There are multiple people in my guild with 3 weapons at 35 but I only have one and am fine with that.
    I only want my ashbringer to 54. Other than that, everything else will be 35-40..maybe...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mmochump View Post
    because Blizzard are barely competent game developers who don't give two poops how enjoyable WOW is anymore. There's no way I'd pay to play this game anymore.
    "two poops"

How old are you son? Have you even played classic?