Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Footpaws View Post
    I Was confused, only one account warning and 2 forum account actions that show in my e-mail. Forum warnings were for spamming (I created a thread in multiple areas. Like same one in General Discussion as well as battlegrounds.) and the other was for recreating topics after a topic got closed due to the amount of flaming and people being onconstructive.

The game action was for cursing at a GM in a ticket after waiting 2 days to get an automated reply that literally did not relate to my problem in the least.

"Account Action: Warning
    Offense: Violation of Game Master Interaction Policy" was what that one was.
    And you really ask why you got banned? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Crayten View Post
    And you really ask why you got banned? lol
    Any recent tickets were completely A-ok with nothing, but please do continue to be toxic and prove my point for me.

Over-dramatic post vilifying blizz: check
    Extremely vague details: check

I mean what do expect posting here?

15+ Year Old Account
    Not gon blame ur little brother or "a friend" that had been on ur pc/account and botted.
    Maybe its a big conspiracy against u and entire Blizzard is against u

Your either part of the 99,999% who botted and get banned or the 0.001% who is wrongfully perma banned.
    Guess which im leaning toward.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    Any recent tickets were completely A-ok with nothing, but please do continue to be toxic and prove my point for me.
    Sorry, but i dont trust you in this issues because 99,99999% of these threads with vague details about why person XYZ got banned are not blizzards fault.

10+ Year Old Account
    The game action was for cursing at a GM in a ticket after waiting 2 days to get an automated reply that literally did not relate to my problem in the least.

Well, there ya go. You don't abuse people who are just trying to do their jobs. Besides seeking help, you can add grow up onto your list of things to start working on.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

7+ Year Old Account
    im so sorry to hear your account was randomly perma banned for no reason, after 2 (3?) warnings you totally did everything to find out why, and stop doing what they were warning you about...

/s

no wonder i have you /ignored
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

7+ Year Old Account
    I Was confused, only one account warning and 2 forum account actions that show in my e-mail. Forum warnings were for spamming (I created a thread in multiple areas. Like same one in General Discussion as well as battlegrounds.) and the other was for recreating topics after a topic got closed due to the amount of flaming and people being onconstructive.

lol please leave these forums and never come back... we dont need that kinda stuff in these forums based on your posts, and your first thread on this website, i allready see your not gunna be of any use to these forums other then another "i got caught cheating, blizzard is shit and their stupid im glad i got banned, it allowed me to quit this shitty game" kinda person...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    This forums full of sociopaths, just phone Blizzard up and make a case, better than waiting for them to respond via internet.
    hes allready been warned 3 times... they dont go back on this many warnings... 4 warnings tghats over the 3 strikes your out they usually do

7+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing for 11 years, and I've seen a few false positive bans (not to me, but people I know), and every one of them was very quickly reversed on appeal. It takes a LOT to get permanently banned. Either 1) consistently breaking (relatively) minor rules, over a long period of time, with no indication that you're going to stop, or 2) doing something really really bad like exploiting or botting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    This forums full of sociopaths, just phone Blizzard up and make a case, better than waiting for them to respond via internet.
    Just FYI. Blizzard does not have inbound phone lines. You cannot call them, and haven't been able to for years. And even when you could (years ago), the people that answered with phones did not handle this type of issue.
    Last edited by Stormspark; 2017-01-04 at 04:01 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    I've been playing for 11 years, and I've seen a few false positive bans (not to me, but people I know), and every one of them was very quickly reversed on appeal.
    where they warned 3 times before to stop doing things?

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    This makes no sense and doesn't sound believable.

Basically there was a conspiracy to report you?
    I believe it - there are actually people out there who are into abusing automated systems for a few cheap laughs, as they have no appreciation for what went into the creation of that system in the first place, which in this case is the spirit of competition and fair play.

- - - Updated - - -

As for Blizzard caring about this sort of thing... OP, they kind of do, but you can't expect them to hold your hand through every interpersonal conflict that you find yourself in. Therefore, I am going to join all the others in recommending that you get professional therapy, which will preferably be administered by an older woman, so that you can address all those repressed feelings that you may have towards your mother.

7+ Year Old Account
    These threads are no fun when the OP disappears shortly after posting it.

Pretty pointless crybaby rant, maybe post in official forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP you sound disturbed and I mean this in the nicest way you should see a therapist. It can help.

But secondly, Blizzard does tell you why they close an account. Either you got emailed and it went to spam or you're not being entirely truthful. You could always call them too. Also you contradicted yourself many times in your post so I can't take it all as legit.

Bolded: Is that really a good reason for you being toxic?

You aren't getting your account perma banned for forum violations (banned from posting maybe, but not from playing). Getting a generic "your account is closed" email with no reasons usually means that you had received multiple warnings and temp bans in the past or what was done was incredibly bad. Either accept the fact that you were toxic and got caught or (if you really are innocent, which you likely aren't) phone them and plead your case.

7+ Year Old Account
    Big companies don't care, but it's all we have; so without thought they just take it away. They throw YOU away like you're trash, just an object. Just something that once gave them money. They don't see the face or the brain behind that number that put money into their bank account. Outside of that, they truly could care less; Blizzard Ent. and every other company I've really dealt with has shown me this. I guess it's fair because life on this earth is meaningless one way or another, but it doesn't make me suffer any less. It doesn't make how I feel any less real, it doesn't calm my thoughts; it just makes me add that hurt to anything that already existed.
    1. uhhh they dont know you personally... if you were told "ok this dude in another country is being a complete prick to people, stealing from people, do you want them arrested?" you would say yes of corse, but again you dont know their story. but blizzard saw you as being an annoyance to the playerbase, and put the needs of the many over the needs of the few

Blizzard closed my account even though I've never been suspended and only given 2(3?) warnings in my time I've played, and wouldn't give me a reason
    2.omfg they gave you 2 warnings before, possibly three, and you still dident get the messege?
    yeah if youve been warned before and still cause problems, they have no reason to let you back, but im prertty sure this ban will only be 6 months, unless you lied and have been suspended before, they rarely do perma bans, unless you cause trouble often, they no longer give out perma bans to 1 time offenders so...

no ability to appeal the ban and refused to reply to any e-mails I would send.
    4. lol they dont reply to emails? they never reply to emails, make another account ask for a ticket and talk to a gm that way

They threw me away, I'm so worthless that closing my account and deleting everything I've worked for doesn't even need a reason.
    5. not worthless, problem, your worth something... but its a negitive... what you did to get yourself banned was harming the community, possibly losing them money in some sense...

That is how a big company acts in 2017.
    6. that is how big comapnies have allways acted, or anyone would act, if somone breaks the law multiple times, and shows they will not correct themself, they are sent to jail, or if you keep walking into mcdonalds and spilling your drinks all over the counter, they will ban you from there

A playerbase so toxic, that by reporting other players for rule violations I got in trouble,
    7. lol you got in trouble for reporting players? thats not how it works, a report is automated, it is sent in and a group of them are collected and a gm checks them out, the only way you would get in trouble is if you made a ticket to report somone, like an idiot...

and told by one GM that they would not be taking action against players even if they are being abusive.
    8.lol that is a right out lie "would not be taking action against players even if they are being abusive" yeah do you have a log of that?

I was literally told "If you find yourself on the receiving end of such reports, you may wish to start playing with friends rather than with the community at large." when players were abusing report functions on me to get me kicked from a battleground. (They told other players to report me afk when I was not afk, and if you're in combat you still get removed from the battleground and a deserter debuff.)
    9. ok so what were you doing in bgs, to get singled out, whatever it was thats your fault, normal people dont randomly get told to get kicked ,and get kicked from bgs for afking... you had to either 1 be afk, or 2 you were doing something to annoy them so they kicked you... also what the gm was telling you seems more to be "ok i know your toxic, so play with friends who wont kick you for being an asshole, instead of the community who will kick you for being a prick"

and then another GM tells me that if I tell other players to report someone afk when they're not I could get an action on my account for exploiting the report afk function.
    10.yes if you report people for afk and tell tohers to do the same when they are not afk, that is not cool and could get you a warning...

That if I don't have the player on ignore there is nothing I can do, when the ignore list is quite small around maybe 30-40 players tops when the server has 2-2.8k players online at any given moment.. Just for my server, and not counting any other server I interact with. That's millions of players, allowed free roam and to be toxic and harass other players.
    11. get an addon to increase your ignore list size

But if you report players and actively open tickets suddenly to Blizzard it's a problem, because you're asking them to uphold their rules and asking for clarification on whether you should be reporting players for x because one GM said no and the other one said that I would get actioned for doing it so clearly it should be being reported..
    12. again here is your problem, you dont open tickets to report somone, i know by now a gm has told you not to do this, there is an area to report players, stop wasting gms time by opening tickets to report somone

I just.. it leaves me baffled, when I struggle to find any game that I can even enjoy playing for a day. World of Warcraft spoiled me to the point of being such a great game and it's the only one I end up wanting to play.
    13. you get baffled easily, lol and for somone who loves wow so much you were very willing to be toxic enough to get 3 warnings and a perma ban

But they had to take that away from me. They just had to do it. They had to make me feel utterly worthless, to the point of refusing to even tell me why they closed my account. But it's okay, because in their policy it says there doesn't have to be a reason to close someones account.
    14. yes they took it away from a repeat offender who was breaking the rules, and i would say people who cant follow rules even after being told multiple times are worthless... or even more then worthless, COST YOU, they have no reason to tell you why they closed your account, you have been warned multiple times and still did stuff against the rules, btw they dont give out perma bans unless youve done something really bad, and done it multiple times before, even hackers and botters now only get 6 months on their first offence, so youve done something really bad...

To me that's morally wrong, to take someones money and then take anything they worked towards without giving that money back tells me they know that they're morally wrong and don't care.
    15. yes because robbing a somone with a gun, then being arrested, jailed, and once you come out of jail, finding out you have a fine to pay, and your gun has been taken, aswell as all your other guns, and you will not be compensated is morally wrong

its allmost like you broke the rules, and are being punished for it, for not obeying the ToS
    btw the ToS tell you, you dont OWN THE ACCOUNT you are renting it, thats why you pay monthly, so if you break the rules, you lose that account ,and anything in it, without compensation as you broke the rules they set out, and you said you would follow

Because it's in their policy they're allowed to do it, because in their policy it explains that they're only 'leasing me' or 'allowing me' to use their servers and none of it belongs to me.
    16.yep there it is, and any and every online game will do this
    if you hack on LoL do you suspect them to let you get all your money back for the heros youve bought? no, because you broke the rules, and now your being punished, by your logic murderers and theives should get to keep their guns and knives because "it would be morally wrong to take it from them"

In a day and age where a company can do something so morally wrong and there will be plenty of people to say that it's okay for them to do that, that it's their right to do that; they don't care that it happened to me and they won't believe that it even happened at a
    17.omfg boo hoo, a company punished a person breaking their rules, by stopping them from breaking the rules any more, this whole morally wrong thing is bullshit... you were causing problems, affecting other players experiences, and so they kicked you out, that is morally right, not morally wrong, you were breaking the rules, they removed you, end of story
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-01-04 at 04:31 AM.

Thats not how a account closure looks like unless they changed it a few weeks ago. I would like a screenshot for proof, because Im pretty sure you are hiding something.

I will give you an example from what I got.

Greetings,

Account Name: "account name"
    Account Action: Account Closure - World of Warcraft Account
    Offense: Use of Bots or Third-Party Automation Software

Blizzard Entertainment has suspended this World of Warcraft account after identifying the usage of bots or other cheat software.

These programs (commonly called cheats, bots, or hacks) automate certain aspects of gameplay, or provide unintended advantages and abilities to the player. This type of cheating undermines other players' experience and severely upsets the balance of the game environment.

The account holder is responsible for all activity on the account. We issue suspensions and closures to protect our players and our service in accordance with our Terms of Use: http://blizzard.com/company/about/termsofuse.html

Our team issued this closure only after a careful review of relevant evidence. Our support staff will not overturn this penalty a For more information, see our article: http://www.battle.net/support/article/300736

Thank you for your time and for understanding.

Regards,

Customer Support
    Blizzard Entertainment
    https://battle.net/support

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm....I have had accounts with Blizz for over 12 years now. Been in Blizzard.net Alpha and everything. Not once have I received a report nor a "ban".

Probably because I do not treat others like shit or cheat in the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    4. lol they dont reply to emails? they never reply to emails, make another account ask for a ticket and talk to a gm that way
    Actually they do. I had a case of account recovery I used my E-Mail with and it was all fine and dandy.

That said. OP should just appeal. Over more than 5 years of experience I have seen exactly 0 people have permanent account ban with no valid reason. I have seen couple misfires by, what I assume, is their automatic system, but an appeal always have solved it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltazarDZ View Post
    Actually they do. I had a case of account recovery I used my E-Mail with and it was all fine and dandy.

That said. OP should just appeal. Over more than 5 years of experience I have seen exactly 0 people have permanent account ban with no valid reason. I have seen couple misfires by, what I assume, is their automatic system, but an appeal always have solved it.
    well he/she has had 3 warnings before hand, so its most def not a misfire

also yes they do sometimes but its the last resort.... ansd uncommon, i bet he replied to the "DONOTREPLY" automated email account that told him he/she was banned