Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    It feels like fucking clockwork at this point

MoP: THERE'S TOO MUCH TO DO, TOO MANY REPUTATIONS AND DAILYS

WoD: THERE'S TO LITTLE TO DO, IT'S ALL GARRISONS AND WE HAVE NO REASON TO GO OUT IN THE WORLD

Legion: THERE'S TOO MUCH TO DO!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    which means the one at fault is mythic raiding scene so best course of action would be removal of mythic raids - i approve
    Well, no, best course of action would be for the person to stop mythic raiding if it is a problem keeping up with it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    What baffles me is that people actually get the idea that they HAVE to do everything every fucking day, just because the content is available. Get some self-constraint and shut the fuck up already.
    Last edited by thilicen; 2017-01-04 at 08:53 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    I feel like I'm a hamster on the wheel.

If it was a player driven mmo, it would be fine because I chose to get on the wheel. But, in Legion basically I'm forced to be on the wheel by Blizz so that I can grind AP and legendaries and be relevant in mythic raiding.
    No one is forcing you. Even hamsters jump off the wheel when they don't think it's fun.
    Mythic raiders are sometimes dumber than hamsters.. gawd.

Just stop if it's not fun or if you're struggling to find the time to keep up.
    There are other difficulty levels more suitable for you.
    Last edited by mmoc0e47cbaaf5; 2017-01-04 at 08:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghrog View Post
    Yeah, that makes Legion sound pretty damned awesome.
    You know when you've done them all, played 20 hours straight and still haven't actually done it all because you can't do it all.

Everything can still be an upgrade

It's best not to mention it around this site, even if you're correct the fanboys will spin it around in some way.

Better to have too much to do than not enough to do imo.

But if you're at a point where it's stressing you out to keep up then you need to step back, remember this is a video game, a tool for enjoyment, and maybe take a break.

Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    It's best not to mention it around this site, even if you're correct the fanboys will spin it around in some way.
    And here's the obligatory, "if you disagree with me you're a fanboy" reply
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Mgann-Morzz View Post
    It feels like fucking clockwork at this point

MoP: THERE'S TOO MUCH TO DO, TOO MANY REPUTATIONS AND DAILYS

WoD: THERE'S TO LITTLE TO DO, IT'S ALL GARRISONS AND WE HAVE NO REASON TO GO OUT IN THE WORLD

Legion: THERE'S TOO MUCH TO DO!
    My friend and I have been talking about this. I convinced him to play at launch, for the first two weeks he was thrilled and claimed this was his favourite expansion ever - after that he slowly stopped playing, and quit.

He told me that the Legion way is not really the way he used to play WoW, not what he liked about it. In BC, WotLK, Cata after you reached level cap you could pretty much just get a group of friends and do the content (raiding) a few times a week without much of a hassle. You dinged 80, got some gear, you're ready to raid, nothing else you need to do. So you go Naxx-Uldu-ICC whenever your guild does and have fun.

In Legion the situation has changed. You can no longer be this kind of player - in order to be good you need to keep playing. Nothing is irrelevant, you need to do WQs and Mythics to get AP and Legendaries. If you stop, if you just log in once a week, you are WAY behind.

I still like Legion, but this guy might have a point. New emphasis on quests and dungeons could make some people a bit tired of it, especially if that's not the content they enjoy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deztru View Post
    You know when you've done them all, played 20 hours straight and still haven't actually done it all because you can't do it all.

Everything can still be an upgrade
    Exactly! That's awesome! That is what we call bang for the buck!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiite View Post
    WOD: There's nothing to do.
    Legion: There's too much to do.

No pleasing this community.
    How about a middle point?

They thought a lot of content means pleasing us, but If most of that content Is a repetative grind Is doesn't count as good content.

An open world game has lots of content... no, It just has a lot of areas, a big open area but only 25 % of It will have any meaningful content, story or quests to do.

Same In Legion, most of It Is just too much open area, added with repetative open grinding areas. To this day I claim that daily hubs are STILL a better idea to this new world quest system. Not only do world quests take longer due to travel time, but are too easy at times.

Daily hubs, you can plan out, optimize to your liking and be done with In 30 minutes tops. World quests? Just to do all the emissary quests lets say you manage to do 3 emissary quests per 3 days, then you'd spend at least 2 hours doing that. With travel time, potential Interuptions and such In mind. How about a combination of the two? Emissary Is a fine idea, why not apply that to Daily Hubs, and be able to do your dailies each 3 days?

And people claiming he's wrong, that he doesn't need all the AP are wrong still, not only do Mythic Raiders NEED to keep grinding AP but so do PvPers to stay ahead of competition. What If your spec happens to become nerfed halfway through, and you need to have another spec ready to be used Instead? What happens then, If your spec gets nerfed BADLY In some class balance patch, like 7.1.5 will be.

There's too much reliance this expansion on Legion's classes not being horribly Imbalanced, and their changes Implemented are stupid to begin with, removing so much utility abilities, what the fudge? Where's my lichborne (DK's Anti-fear ability) where In places like Maw of Souls that would be bloody useful among other places, where are hunter traps for ALL hunters, why can't you shoot them anymore?

These changes make no sense, and don't add to the "Class Fantasy" really they subtract from the class fantasy. The "Perfect" class fantasy Is highly subjective I'd say, and the player makes the fantasy become real, not the developers. They have an Input Into It sure, but we had a fine class fantasy before... other then Outlaw, fire mage and I'm sure a few other specs.. the class fantasies of the other specs Is bad.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

I think, WoD brought many people to mythic raiding ( because of nonexistent minimum requirements) now those people feel being under pressure because this time it actually has some requirements to be a raider. ( Not much, but a little)

Quote Originally Posted by Master Higuchi View Post
    Better to have too much to do than not enough to do imo.

But if you're at a point where it's stressing you out to keep up then you need to step back, remember this is a video game, a tool for enjoyment, and maybe take a break.

And here's the obligatory, "if you disagree with me you're a fanboy" reply
    have we blacked out the grind bingo card yet or are we missing a few idiotic remarks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghrog View Post
    Exactly! That's awesome! That is what we call bang for the buck!
    No that is what we call a frustrating and unrewarding gear system.

You don't feel accomplishment for getting an incremental upgrade when it's just an incremental upgrade and you got cucked by RNG again and the next item and again be an incremental upgrade. You're never done for the day and that's not a good thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiite View Post
    WOD: There's nothing to do.
    Legion: There's too much to do.

No pleasing this community.
    WoD: Boring.
    Legion: Boring.

Just make it not boring and it'll be fine.

Deleted
    Yes, Blizzard-devs are all sick puppies for forcing their players in an optional game to play optional content for optional rewards!

Monsters,... how dare they?

Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    WoD: Boring.
    Legion: Boring.

Just make it not boring and it'll be fine.
    Make it the way i like it; i don't know what i like... just make it the way i like it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Make it the way i like it; i don't know what i like... just make it the way i like it!
    That's a pretty narcissistic attitude you have there, son.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's like I'm not sure why these forums exist if not for discussing. If it's becoming tiring, then leave the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by goriander View Post
    You don't have to put in much effort to have 54 traits by the time Nighthold opens
    Bullshit. It takes lots of effort.

WoD: I have done everything on this character for this week, I cannot progress further.
    Legion: ABSOLUTELY EVERY-FUCKING-THING CAN BE AN UPGRADE

You see, there's a slight difference
    Except this is untrue. Not everything is an upgrade. Titanforging has a cap. So you can be guaranteed that after a point, gear from specific sources will no longer be an upgrade, thereby greatly narrowing the amount of content you so feel obligated to grind through "endlessly."

Deleted
    I'm good player, I dont have time to spam 20 mythics+ everyday, I barely can do 1 sometimes. I dont have time because I have work, wife and lil kid. Not everyone can farm like mindless creature like "You", who rob your own parents to eat and pay for the game. I am quite competitive anyway, but how good I could be if I have 54 traits (35 now) Like it's even possible to have a life and 54 traits. Cheers