Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Holy legendaries 7.1.5

So what are going to be the 2 bis legendaries? will it be gloves + belt or gloves + trinket or belt + trinket? i personally thought itd be gloves + belt but not too sure

IMO Cloak and gloves for progression
    cloak and ring or prydaz for m+

I'm thinking legs+gloves for long fights with sustained damage(akin to odyn) and legs/gloves+trinket for burst fights(ursoc). However, these would also be interchangeable with cloak/boots depending on whether or not a fight has a lot of movement(helya) or some 1-shot mechanic that I'm garbage at doing(guarm).
    Last edited by rosastolemyseat; 2017-01-02 at 07:06 AM.

Isn't cloak the best legendary by far? I mean, you're getting 15sec of free healing and an instant rezz - what could be better? Sure, timing might be an issue though...

Sounds healthy if there's a lot of differing opinions about what the BiS legendaries are, at least.

Means in a real world scenario you can feel good enough to just make the most of whatever you get (since realistically you're not going to have every single one) unless you just happen to get a really shit one.

I happen to have the trousers so I'm probably going to be rocking the Benediction build most of the time specifically because of it, just as an example.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Isn't cloak the best legendary by far? I mean, you're getting 15sec of free healing and an instant rezz - what could be better? Sure, timing might be an issue though...
    Edit: Don't mind what I said, I'm stupid.
    Last edited by rosastolemyseat; 2017-01-02 at 09:48 AM.

Deleted
    Since Piety + Benediction will rule supreme I'm gonna say Legs together with either Cloak or Gloves.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm using Cloak and Legs and I don't see it changing after the patch. Cloak is like Reincarnation, except better in every way. It's available for every boss encounter, it lets you heal without interruptions for up to 22.5 seconds, can be used to survive many one shot mechanics and it even preserves food buffs and durability on wipes Definitely had couple kills secured thanks to it.

Legs are somewhat less impressive, but 7.1.5 will indirectly improve PoM through talent changes, which means improving Benediction, which means improving legs, so... I suppose gloves could be a contender, but I'm not really sure yet. 15% more healing on every PoM target seems like a lot, but then again, so is increasing your Renew duration by more than a third and making it much better hps wise.

Everything else still looks pretty bad, not gonna bother with those.

I'm sitting with the bracers and Sephuz ring... tempted to almost reroll my char, I think I've the 2 most useless legendaries in the game!

I like the inefficient renew/pom style so I'd love the legs and also that trinket looks decent... but as long as I get the legs at some damn fkking point, I'm happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    I'm sitting with the bracers and Sephuz ring... tempted to almost reroll my char, I think I've the 2 most useless legendaries in the game!

I like the inefficient renew/pom style so I'd love the legs and also that trinket looks decent... but as long as I get the legs at some damn fkking point, I'm happy!
    My boots and both rings would like a word. At least I have a prydaz too. At the rate they're adding legendaries I don't plan on seeing the cloak this expansion.

I don't know why all of you think Prydaz is bad. I think it's a great survival legendary that's amazing for progress in Mythic raids or higher Mythic+ dungeons. Sure it doesn't add anything to your playstyle but it is a lifesaver.

I don't know why all of you think Prydaz is bad. I think it's a great survival legendary that's amazing for progress in Mythic raids or higher Mythic+ dungeons. Sure it doesn't add anything to your playstyle but it is a lifesaver.
    And also the absence of int on necks hurts a bit, the secondary stats are by far perfect for holy priests...

And the players like me that have already 3 legendaries and none of them are the "bis" ones. I have feet (not use), the belt (using right now) and the ring phyrix's (not using). All priest are using legs and cloak. That's make me frustrated and I really think a lot of players are in the same situation. Let's see if blizzard come up with some smart solution.

The best legendaries in my opinion will be the trinket and cloak (for mastery build) and the legs and cloak (for haste building).

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because we have Cloak as our literal lifesaver. Not to mention that absorb can be randomly consumed by chip damage and not be available during actually dangerous moment. It's the same for all specs and even 7.1.5 changes don't help much with that.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Because we have Cloak as our literal lifesaver. Not to mention that absorb can be randomly consumed by chip damage and not be available during actually dangerous moment. It's the same for all specs and even 7.1.5 changes don't help much with that.
    It's still mitigated damage that you don't need to heal. Sure, the Cloak might be better overall but Prydaz shouldn't be underestimated.

Deleted
    The only legit shit legendaries for Hpriest atm are the 2 rings. Prydaz is fine. Both rings getting buffed somewhat so that's nice.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's still mitigated damage that you don't need to heal. Sure, the Cloak might be better overall but Prydaz shouldn't be underestimated.
    It would be good if it was on demand absorb, so you could actually use it when you need it. As it is, it's far more likely that this absorbed damage merely resulted in overhealing, rather than saving your life in crucial moment.

Granted, most of our legendaries are pretty "meh", so I guess Prydaz doesn't look as bad in comparison. Hell, bracers are more useful to me when doing dungeons as Disc, rather than Holy.

10+ Year Old Account
    prydaz in 7.1.5 is honestly so broken for prog raiding. Massive hps increase and keeps you alive.

I'd argue it's slightly better than cloak for prog, but that's just my opinion.

So long as you have trinket/cloak/pants/prydaz you're doing fine imo.
    Last edited by Supliftz; 2017-01-04 at 03:15 PM.

So how would you guys rate the boots? I think they are going to be pretty solid... or am I just telling that to myself to feel better?