Deleted
    I had a one game where the enemy Tracer pretty much owned the rest of my team, her kills were over 30. Wow... I mean her survivability in the right hands is op.

Also just back from a game of towers, We lost all of our towers pretty much back to back, just goes to show you how dangerous Sylvanas is when shes running around free doing her thing.

I think Guldan needs a buff, hes making so little dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Armass View Post
    I had a one game where the enemy Tracer pretty much owned the rest of my team, her kills were over 30. Wow... I mean her survivability in the right hands is op.
    Also depends on your team comp. If you're all melees or ranged with mainly skillshots you REALLY need to be on point to actually hit her.

Quote Originally Posted by Armass View Post
    I think Guldan needs a buff, hes making so little dmg.
    Was that sarcasm? I'm not sure.
    Guldan does great damage, it's just that he needs strong frontline to tank/peel for him.

As much as I complain about the so called Exodia comp, it is lovely when you get it
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    As much as I complain about the so called Exodia comp, it is lovely when you get it
    Yeah. Won several games in a row with it yesterday and it felt sooo filthy.
    And TBH Rehgar is not even that important. IMO it's just EQ + Apoc combo that wins every post-10 teamfight straight up.

My first game with Zul'jin. Think I'm gonna like this guy

Last edited by melzas; 2017-01-05 at 11:21 PM.

My team picks
    1st - Rag (he was nerfed, but still that's WAY better than shit that followed...)
    2nd - Medivh (why? seriously, why?)
    3rd - Tass (even more WHY???)
    4th - KT (still makes no sense...)
    5th - now they beg me to pick 2nd fucking suppport, because Tass is a shit solo sup (wow! what a surprise!). For some fucked up reason I do that and pick Lili (enemy team has Varian, Artanis and Falstad by that time, so I thought that I should try and mitigate some of the irreversible damage).

End result #1: we straight up lose, since we can't kill shit. No fucking chance.

End result #2: never listen to idiots in your team that pick shit and then hope for miracle for whatever reason. Just play your game and hope that idiots follow your right cause. Or just pick whatever is fun to play for you, since tiny bits of fun is the only thing you get from a game that you lose due to fucking idiots being appointed as your team members.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes, I know that's dark.
    Let's consider this a memo for myself.

15+ Year Old Account
    First couple of games as Zul'jin haven't been very fun... because of supports going out of their way to keep me topped off on health

Like... no, please, I'm not in danger at all. Stop healing me =(
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

For some reason, even though UD uses my HL MMR I end up playing much better and winning more there than in HL.
    Have you guys noticed something like that?

Has the game gotten an influx of special needs kids since the Zul'jin patch, or am I just having really bad luck the past few days?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjalar View Post
    My team picks
    1st - Rag (he was nerfed, but still that's WAY better than shit that followed...)
    2nd - Medivh (why? seriously, why?)
    3rd - Tass (even more WHY???)
    4th - KT (still makes no sense...)
    5th - now they beg me to pick 2nd fucking suppport, because Tass is a shit solo sup (wow! what a surprise!). For some fucked up reason I do that and pick Lili (enemy team has Varian, Artanis and Falstad by that time, so I thought that I should try and mitigate some of the irreversible damage).

End result #1: we straight up lose, since we can't kill shit. No fucking chance.

End result #2: never listen to idiots in your team that pick shit and then hope for miracle for whatever reason. Just play your game and hope that idiots follow your right cause. Or just pick whatever is fun to play for you, since tiny bits of fun is the only thing you get from a game that you lose due to fucking idiots being appointed as your team members.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes, I know that's dark.
    Let's consider this a memo for myself.
    Wow, you really couldve picked a Tank (Preferable Zarya or Diablo, Arthas, Johanna, Muradin) and be good with your Comp. Tassadar as solo support is perfectly fine, especially with Medivh shields.
    Last edited by mmoca1e9535a29; 2017-01-06 at 10:49 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Always a good time when you and the boys have hit the beers, decide to play some HotS then proceed to smash cunts left and right four games straight

Especially when, by the end of it, Discord is "did we just win that teamfight? What happened? I just hit buttons lol OK"

I feel very molested by Zoljin as Lunara. His laning is also way too good.

Quote Originally Posted by Azari View Post
    Wow, you really couldve picked a Tank (Preferable Zarya or Diablo, Arthas, Johanna, Muradin) and be good with your Comp. Tassadar as solo support is perfectly fine, especially with Medivh shields.
    You're probably right. I mean, it would work much better than Lili pick, that's for sure.
    Sometimes I really hate myself for listening to what teammates suggest.

- - - Updated - - -

Every time I play vs a 5-man stack as part of a random team I get slightly nervous...
    ... but not when it's such a huge outdraft.
    http://prnt.sc/dspb0w

Edit: tried adding an IMG tag, but wasn't successful for some reason. How do you guys post images embedded in posts?

- - - Updated - - -

Another outdraft resulted in 9 min victory, felt really filthy.
    http://imgur.com/a/lC32d

P.S. So far it doesn't feel like EQ CD nerf had any effect at all.
    Last edited by Kjalar; 2017-01-07 at 10:30 PM.

4 levels behind, only 1 nexus fort left vs. all of the enemy forts still up, a Raynor with banshees and healing talents.. Shockingly the toxicity remained at a minimum and we held out till late late game where one teamfight was enough to finish. Never seen such a comeback. By the skin of my teeth.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a very good game as my 2nd game as Zarya and I think everyone else agreed.

Just finished my placement games and went 7-3 and ended up in platinum 2, very happy about that.
    Last edited by Tenris; 2017-01-12 at 11:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've encountered a few obnoxious people since the New Year when playing Quick Match and a little bit of Unranked. The first game I played this year I had a guy with far less than 1k games talk trash in chat about how bad I was despite him barely playing the ladder during any of the seasons while I have consistently reached Diamond 3+ in both Hero and Team League since season 1 (rank 1 in Preseason).

Only reason I'm doing QM and Unranked right now is to brush up my skills when jumping into the ladder, since I took a two week break during the holidays, and now lack a full understanding of the meta (especially banning). I know that my play isn't 100% perfect all the time and I will be rusty, but darn, these types of people just puzzle me. They have almost zero perspective.

15+ Year Old Account
    Love how the guy who has 9 deaths from constant facechecking of bushes, chasing Li-Ming in straight lines and diving 1vX calls me out for "losing the game" when I stayed in our base to clear out merc camps pushing into our core instead of following him out to the objective to join the 2v4 fight he initiated

List of things that trigger me to no end:

1. Win 3 Games Daily Quest
    2. Solo Support Kharazims that go DPS and Thousand Palm Strike against a non-HP heavy team
    3. Having Zagara pick Nydus Canal. On two lane maps.
    5. *NEW!* Artanis's that blindly Dash Prism and consistently get themselves killed and/or swap with Mosh Pit ETC into our group
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    List of things that trigger me to no end:

1. Win 3 Games Daily Quest
    2. Solo Support Kharazims that go DPS and Thousand Palm Strike against a non-HP heavy team
    3. Having Zagara pick Nydus Canal. On two lane maps.
    5. *NEW!* Artanis's that blindly Dash Prism and consistently get themselves killed and/or swap with Mosh Pit ETC into our group
    Gotta love the Artanis' who ride straight to mid as the gates open and immediately Dash Prism, so that one person in their team ends up in the middle of the lane and walks back while Artanis immediately dies right under their towers

Never gets old