Optimal legendaries for BoS spec??

I have the Seal of Necrofantasia and recently acquired the frost belt. was wondering if they are the 2 optimal legendaries for the BoS spec that looks to be the go-to spec in 7.1.5 or do i still need to hunt for the bracers?

While this is pure conjecture on my part with no actual math done, I'd expect bracers to still beat out belt for BoS.

Murderous effeciency (PTR)
    Horn of Winter
    Hungering Rune weapon (PTR)
    Runic Attenuation

Seal of Necrofantasia

all 5 combined allow you to pretty easily do a 2minute breath without the belt, but that also leaves out Ice-cap which goes obviously synergizes well with the Bracers.
    honestly still try for the bracers because a non-BoS build benefits greatly from it in case anything changes.

Legs BoS 3320022 (still wip)

Trinkets @895 BoS 3320022 (still wip)
    Last edited by gixxpunk; 2017-01-01 at 08:07 PM.
    A fool with a tool is still a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxpunk View Post

gixx, can you sim an 895 Majordomo's Dinner Bell?

7+ Year Old Account
    knew the belt was BiS! god id love that thing
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

hrm. i have an 880 socketed memento, that should be above my 880 urn... but how does the urn compare to a chest-boosted 860 EoC?

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l
    Does Runic Attenuation really make much of a difference in breath builds? I felt like bad rng streaks were what dropped breath more than anything, and the gains from RA in the window you go from 100 to 15 RP didn't feel like it made a big difference. Gathering storm also seemed to do some pretty nice damage for very few globals/runes, it also has synergy with the helm and might be a good build for people with that legendary.

I was surprised to see horn of valor so high on the list as it has no resource generating effects to go with breath. Are breaths just lasting so short that the 30 second window of this trinket is utilized well most of the time?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkeymagoo View Post
    Does Runic Attenuation really make much of a difference in breath builds? I felt like bad rng streaks were what dropped breath more than anything, and the gains from RA in the window you go from 100 to 15 RP didn't feel like it made a big difference. Gathering storm also seemed to do some pretty nice damage for very few globals/runes, it also has synergy with the helm and might be a good build for people with that legendary.

I was surprised to see horn of valor so high on the list as it has no resource generating effects to go with breath. Are breaths just lasting so short that the 30 second window of this trinket is utilized well most of the time?
    I'm sure horn is so high because it lines up with breath. So every two min use both in a macro.
    @RedFlame I wish there was data on an 860/865 eye since I see way more people with those ilevels over an 880 and higher. I have two 885 trinkets in bags and don't use the chest piece but the November Sims still show the 860 eye being better by 2k
    Filthy Casual

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thadorix View Post
    I have the Seal of Necrofantasia and recently acquired the frost belt. was wondering if they are the 2 optimal legendaries for the BoS spec that looks to be the go-to spec in 7.1.5 or do i still need to hunt for the bracers?
    The Belt is by far the best legendary, Bracers and Ring are about equal.
    The Ring gives a very good burst window during the pull and ensures at least 3 full Hungering Rune-Weapon Charges during a 3 20min fight.
    I do not know gixx's Sim-Profile, but I continue to believe that the Ring is above Bracers in raid encounters up until the 4-Set piece is acquired.

Without 4-Set:
    Belt >> Ring > Bracers for ST.
    Belt >> Ring >= Bracers for Cleave.
    Belt >> Bracers > Ring for AoE.

With 4-Set:
    Belt >> Bracers >= Ring for ST.
    Belt >> Bracers > Ring for Cleave.
    Belt >> Bracers > Ring for AoE.
    Last edited by mmoccd570e1571; 2017-01-04 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    ...but the November Sims still show the 860 eye being better by 2k
    Those sims from Nov. are irrelevant for 7.1.5 due to changed gear (scaling).
    A fool with a tool is still a fool.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkeymagoo View Post

I'm sure horn is so high because it lines up with breath. So every two min use both in a macro.
    @RedFlame I wish there was data on an 860/865 eye since I see way more people with those ilevels over an 880 and higher. I have two 885 trinkets in bags and don't use the chest piece but the November Sims still show the 860 eye being better by 2k

- - - Updated - - -

Those sims from Nov. are irrelevant for 7.1.5 due to changed gear (scaling).
    There is nothing else to go by on the internet... or has been since Nov 15 Sims were released
    When I do my own personal Sim, 865 eye is higher than 885 nightmare eggshell
    Filthy Casual