Diablo event - Tome of Town Portal

So how do you get a Blank Diabolic Tome to combine it with 10 scrolls to make the Tome of Town Portal?

Wowhead doesnt have much info on it yet.

Just got it from the Treasure Goblin's cold dead hands.

It's also kinda not worth it -- as a toy, tome of town portal don't even have unique casting animation like some of the tcg toys.

It dropped from the goblin himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagorath View Post
    It's also kinda not worth it -- as a toy, tome of town portal don't even have unique casting animation like some of the tcg toys.
    Some of us just like to collect toys, pets and mounts, especially the kind that are only available for a limited time! But it's a shame there's nothing unique about it.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Ok, i just completed it.
    The bad news is it shares the CD with the hearthstone, but the good news is it makes the hearthstone completely obsolete. The toy profits from the guild's cooldown reduction, and just like the normal hearthstone you can use it infight. So it saves one inventory spot,

Awh that's a shame, I was hoping for the old school portal

Can you get the 10 scrolls of town portal in a single event day, or does it have to be done over a few days?

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Can you get the 10 scrolls of town portal in a single event day, or does it have to be done over a few days?
    Can be done in a single day if you keep farming the goblins.

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    You just need to farm the goblins, they drop 1-4 each.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's a shame, I've used the Ethereal Portal for some years now, so likely wouldn't have used the Diablo toy anyway, But I was really looking forward to it having a unique effect, Kinda figured it would

Like the Innkeeper's Daughter, it's a version of the Hearthstone that goes into your Toy Box.

So if you use it instead, you can delete your Hearthstone from all your alts, in favor of bag space.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    So how do you get a Blank Diabolic Tome to combine it with 10 scrolls to make the Tome of Town Portal?

Wowhead doesnt have much info on it yet.
    Random drop from Treasure Goblins or the Cow King, currently stuck with four and missing scrolls. Hehe.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Killed and looted goblins to get the tome+scrolls during sewer guard (PvE) periods in Dalaran, they spawn like at least 2 or 3 times per cycle.

Only need to do it on 1 character as Toys are account wide.