10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I've seen most of S1. Just enough to appreciate "Aki Lucky!"
    I do plan on seeing the rest but I have heard the first season has been the best so far.
    "Aki-lucky turned into Aki-unlucky" made me laugh for a while, that was her funniest scene by far lol

- - - Updated - - -

I do plan on seeing the rest but I have heard the first season has been the best so far.
    The first was great because people don't really know about the rules of the universe yet and everything that happens is a fucking surprise, but the second was nice too, I think I watched 10 episodes in a sit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was fine with S2, it just could have been more. Haven't seen the movie or the new show yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I was fine with S2, it just could have been more. Haven't seen the movie or the new show yet.
    The new show is pretty bad compared to the previous one.

So, I tried to watch the Strike the Blood OVAs, I really did. There is just no feasible way I can stomach that garbage anymore; even after drinking it is way too difficult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    So, I tried to watch the Strike the Blood OVAs, I really did. There is just no feasible way I can stomach that garbage anymore; even after drinking it is way too difficult.
    I find it hilarious you can say that with a high school of the dead avatar and sig

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    I find it hilarious you can say that with a high school of the dead avatar and sig
    Maybe? HotD is so over the top and ostentatious in its ecchi elements that it was enticing to watch. Even omitting that aspect, I still found the setting and story to be interesting enough that I would watch it. StB is just egregious at times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    HSotD was better than Strike the Blood.

Not saying much, but it was.

I started reading Jojo's. Part of the way through part 6 right now.

Part 5 was kinda meh though. Sticky Fingers and Sex Pistols were the only good things, and I guess King Crimson.

Also have no idea what's coming up in terms of anime season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I started reading Jojo's. Part of the way through part 6 right now.

Part 5 was kinda meh though. Sticky Fingers and Sex Pistols were the only good things, and I guess King Crimson.

Also have no idea what's coming up in terms of anime season.
    Anime is will probaly skip part 5, since its very short. And pretty much just a backstory to main series.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Anime is will probaly skip part 5, since its very short. And pretty much just a backstory to main series.
    I told my friend this, and he cried.

Not really, but he started mumbling something about "But the Golden Experience".

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    I started reading it well before Part 4 even started airing and I'm only 2/3 through Part 5. I guess I should stop taking 6 month long breaks between reading it.
    I'm just insane honestly. I'll binge read until it's all done if I enjoy something, hence why I used to only stick to mangas over anime.

15+ Year Old Account
    Finally knocked off Shimoneta off my watching list. It was pretty fun; the absurd action scenes reminded me a lot of Keijo/Twintails. MC should've just fucked Anna tho, perfect way to calm her down

Unfortunately I still have 7 other shows on my watching list, all (with one exception) which either have multiple seasons or multiple cours, not to mention the ones I put on hold. It's never going to end...

10+ Year Old Account
    Akiba's Trip The Animation 1.st episode.
    Its watcheable, but as it stands for right now, more of a filler while you wait for other episodes to come out.

Found its game:

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    This and this.
    I was watching https://myanimelist.net/anime/33197/...Incited_WIXOSS and was confused on why it expected me to know all this stuff already. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emojuice View Post
    I was watching https://myanimelist.net/anime/33197/...Incited_WIXOSS and was confused on why it expected me to know all this stuff already. >.<
    I watched it before the other 2 and it's fine on its own. You don't really need to know anything beforehand to watch Lostorage Incited =p

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    I don't find JoJo's to be incredibly entertaining to read. I honestly think the anime is more enjoyable. I want to finish part 5 soon though.
    I definitely would agree that the anime is better, but part 6 is pretty solid so far still. At the very least, each volume ends in a cliffhanger kinda that makes me want to continue reading to see what happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I definitely would agree that the anime is better, but part 6 is pretty solid so far still. At the very least, each volume ends in a cliffhanger kinda that makes me want to continue reading to see what happens.
    Of cose anime is better ( Minus copyright subtitles), due to voice acting.

Still waiting for a voice acted gif mangas/comics tho.

Deleted
    Fate/Grand Order was AotY 2016

ending would've made me cry if i could read it

Quote Originally Posted by KillBane View Post

Them hugging made you cry?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kill Bane View Post

Uh, wtf. That is literally something I posted like last week.

but I was talking about the game, not the anime special.

So it has become known to several of my more anime-oriented students that I am indeed knowledgeable on the subject.

Today one of them walked up to me and asked, "What is up with 'Yuri on Ice?' My friends are going crazy about it." Now, I haven't seen the show but I do have a general impression of it from misc anime media, as well as some spoilers from Gigguk's 2016 in review video. It made me curious, because the student was female and the friends I've seen her chat with are also female: is this show making actual ripples or is this a random pick up?

I know this thought/question is vague, it was just something that crossed my mind because most of the anime I do hear references are far more popular (I've seen FMA pins, Tokyo Ghoul T-shirts, Attack on Titan memorabilia, etc.). I think the most obscure thing I've seen from them is one girl has an Ouran High School Club folder, and I'm not sure how well known that is overall. In any case, I'm not used to actually hearing about airing anime from this group.