Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Like the gaps many on the right cross while they deny global warming.
    So we're just gonna...like, perform backflips through all these hoops, aren't we?

now now folks we dont know the exact motive behind this /s in all seriousness those thugs and yes i said thugs u dont like that word idgaf should be sentenced to prison for along ass time
    mr pickles

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    So we're just gonna...like, perform backflips through all these hoops, aren't we?
    At this point aren't I in the middle agreeing with you that one has to go through hoops? I'm comparing both sides to each other and saying they're just as bad as each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope he comes back and guns them all down.

Fuck white people doesn't say much to political party affiliation.
    Lmao, yes it does, are you fucking crazy?

oh boy imagine the outcry if white people did this to a retarded black guy.

so many stores would be robbed then burned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I'm sure they are republicans especially when they shout “F___ Donald Trump!”
    You have to be republican to be rigth wing?

The suspects also shout “F___ white people!” in the video."
    Hating white people is a left-wing thing? what?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Liberal media and blm play a major role in fueling hate crimes like this against whites and cops.
    Absolutely disgusting.
    Nope, actually they don't. Try again.

I wasn't passively endorsing shit.

Assuming someone is a liberal because they said fuck trump is fucking stupid. Lots of people hate trump even other republicans, and you know what there are non-left Democrats to boot. Essentially the way the points are being made is "not republican ergo must be left liberal" is stupid.
    Yeah because clearing these actions from being members of the left is more important to you, i understand perfectly.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    I hope he comes back and guns them all down.
    Not possible Chicago has really strict firearm laws.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    More Trolls in this thread than in the motion picture.
    This place is crawling with fifth column Leftist Trolls. They'll keep going until they get it locked or derail it to the point that any mention of the real blame e.g. The Leftist Media, Obama's race baiting policies and special snowflake minority cuddling which led to it happening are obfuscated and blurred in their own warped realities that Trump and the majority of Americans that now identify as conservatives are racist, and it's all our fault.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-01-05 at 01:37 AM.

Just remember, Themius is the same guy who said he got fat off eating too much fruit...
    I never said I got fat off of eating too much fruit but you can't be serious if you think a super high fruit diet (read super high in sugar) is good for anyone.

"oh I just eat lots of sugar all day but it is fruit so it's totally cool! Yeah that 50 grams of sugar mango totally cool becuase it's a mango! I mean it's like a coke and a half but it's a mango!" People literally do get diabetes from too much fruit.

Endus gonna close this soon.

"Threads based on race are not allowed here"
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

Like the gaps many on the right cross while they deny global warming.
    Holy fucking off-topic batman. Are you this desperate?

I never said I got fat off of eating too much fruit but you can't be serious if you think a super high fruit diet (read super high in sugar) is good for anyone.

"oh I just eat lots of sugar all day but it is fruit so it's totally cool! Yeah that 50 grams of sugar mango totally cool becuase it's a mango! I mean it's like a coke and a half but it's a mango!" People literally do get diabetes from too much fruit.
    Sure guy.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    This place is crawling with fifth column Leftist Trolls. They'll keep going until they get it locked or derail it to the point that any mention of the real blame e.g. The Leftist Media, Obama's race baiting policies and special snowflake minority cuddling which led to it happening are obfuscated and blurred in their own warped realities that Trump and the majority of Americans that now identify as conservatives are racist, and it's all our fault.
    Didn't Trump say he was going to get the feds into Chicago? Not soon enough IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDoor View Post
    Lmao, yes it does, are you fucking crazy?
    Are you serious?

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just remember, Themius is the same guy who said he got fat off eating too much fruit...
    It's very possible... fruits are full of carbohydrates which can curb weight loss or increase fat levels.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    but pot is good for everyone and i think you all should legalize it.

what could possibly go wrong.
    You really think pot had something to do with this? You must not have much experience with it. Most people that I have seen smoke it just want to "chillllll............" and listen to music or watch a show or something lazy like that.

You shouldn't try to blame a substance for people's bad behavior.

Also, if anything, I would think it was the beers more than the trees. A lot of drinkers get violent after drinking. Pot heads aren't really known for violence ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    You have to be republican to be rigth wing?

Hating white people is a left-wing thing? what?
    Hey look, liberals backtracking after something they can't defend comes to light.