Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Midget View Post
    No? I believe it was Lock Her Up.

Yeah pretty much. It was more of the left side saying "Fuck Donald Trump". Especially Jay Z.

That and we usually attacked her husband for being a rapist when she claimed to be for women's rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Midget View Post
    No? I believe it was Lock Her Up.
    Obviously people aren't getting my sarcasm. The mantra for the anti-Trump people was not "Fuck Donald Trump." However, when people try to say that the bitterness against Trump is counterproductive, they only need to mirror that with the anger and hatred directed towards Hillary Clinton. This was the most polarized election of our lives. There was no high road for almost all the supporters on either side, so to try and take one now... is pathetic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    It should've been "lock them up" but again, too many republicans would've ended with the lot. Guess it was best to keep it to Hillary.

And yes, I realize the irony with my last post.
    He basically included them in the "Drain the swamp" chant.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    No you misunderstand. The actions and the video themselves are utterly disgusting. I've statat that I couldn't bear watching it entirely as it made my stomach feel physically sick.

I was speaking of the moderation.
    Oh, apologies then. So was I through. Hence the 'on topic' disclaimer at the start of my train of thought. I pointed out the obvious but got no interest in further contribute to the derrail of an important event thread.

Seems that some, if not all, are already in custody. So theres that, at least. Hopefuly the victim isnt too scarred from this event.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    He basically included them in the "Drain the swamp" chant.
    Yeah. That made a lot of people sweat in fear and just for that, I'm glad Trump's in.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Oh, apologies then. So was I through. Hence the 'on topic' disclaimer at the start of my train of thought. I pointed out the obvious but got no interest in further contribute to the derrail of an important event thread.

Seems that some, if not all, are already in custody. So theres that, at least. Hopefuly the victim isnt too scarred from this event.
    Doubt he'll ever make a recovery, not with his mental state. These kind of events tend to bring forth worse PTSD on special needs individuals than regular people.

But I think the worst is that the four criminals didn't seem to exhibit any kind of guilt. In fact, it almost seemed pleasurable to them. The victim never deserved this -- and just to think of his family and the people close to him, I just can't handle the thought. That's just too much pain.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

I hope this sub human scum gets what they deserve, also did anyone notice how they barely speak english? They just ramble some made up words

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Was it one of his campaign promises?
    Was he known for having drone strikes before he became President?
    Twas' what he did?

And was re-elected, and continues to enjoy their popular support.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    BLM is a Leftist movement. So when they commit Hate Crimes it literally is a Leftist hate crime.
    "Leftists" will take credit for this hate crime if conservatives take credit for Islamic terrorism. Deal?

The lack of police presence in Chicago area is really straining the community. Sad to see the situation worsen over time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Was it one of his campaign promises?
    Was he known for having drone strikes before he became President?
    Third question: Did they denounce him entirely after the fact? Or did they just kind of give lip service that it was a bad thing and move on?

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Third question: Did they denounce him entirely after the fact? Or did they just kind of give lip service that it was a bad thing and move on?
    People rarely complain about the failings of a president when "their" guy does it. I don't hear too many conservatives whining about Bush and his drone strikes, his numerous failures in Iraq, and pathetic non-attempts at catching Osama Bin Laden. Liberals who support the Obama administration's NDAA, drone program, and restriction of freedoms are every bit as hypocritical as the conservatives who whine about him doing it.

Absolutely despicable, reprehensible behavior by those little fucking fucktarded fuck-shits. The fullest extent of the law should be brought to bare on those pieces of toilet deposits.

And not an ounce of remorse shown. Well then fuck em; just flush em.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Yeah pretty much. It was more of the left side saying "Fuck Donald Trump". Especially Jay Z.

That and we usually attacked her husband for being a rapist when she claimed to be for women's rights.
    Don't forget attacking her for Saudi Arabia donating large amounts of money to her campaign when she claimed to be for women's rights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Voting for the non-liberal favourite is now an act of racism.
    No wonder your kind keeps losing and losing and is oh so shocked when reality crashes down on them.
    You sure love to twist it into something I never said.
    And what i'm I losing at?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Absolutely despicable, reprehensible behavior by those little fucking fucktarded fuck-shits. The fullest extent of the law should be brought to bare on those pieces of toilet deposits.

And not an ounce of remorse shown. Well then fuck em; just flush em.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Trumps voters are how many people and how many ideologies do they hold? I spoke of his voters.
    Well no one voted for the people doing the hate crime so......

Damn, the right wingers sure did enjoy a nice circle-jerk in this thread. Must be awful being a right-winger, all that paranoia, all that misjustice in the world, all the bad moderation everywhere and google supressing news articles, it sure does sound super hard work being a right-winger in todays world, you guys keep up the good fight!

Also it's kinda funny the dumb fucks broadcast this on Facebook, it lead to quick arrests at least so hopefully they get a good amount of prison time. Hoping the victim recovers alright as well, has to be rather horrific to go through.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrittenMitten View Post
    I see you're clumping an undesirable person's action with the rest of the group you don't happen to like. I know that is the conservative thing to do but that's not how you try to win an argument.
    I mean how is that different from what basically every liberal does these days. Also, I'm not a Conservative and I'm not a Liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    I mean how is that different from what basically every liberal does these days.
    The irony is that you just made his statement true.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Damn, the right wingers sure did enjoy a nice circle-jerk in this thread. Must be awful being a right-winger, all that paranoia, all that misjustice in the world, all the bad moderation everywhere and google supressing news articles, it sure does sound super hard work being a right-winger in todays world, you guys keep up the good fight!

Also it's kinda funny the dumb fucks broadcast this on Facebook, it lead to quick arrests at least so hopefully they get a good amount of prison time. Hoping the victim recovers alright as well, has to be rather horrific to go through.
    And to make it worse, their therapists keeps telling them that they aren't being followed and that people aren't out to get them!