Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    The more they riot and screech, the more their true colours are exposed. I hope Trump really cleans up this establishment sooner than later.
    I'm not sure how you can back that the election should have been a wake up for the left when majority of people voted for the democratic party.. if anything it should be a wake up to republicans that they're slipping and losing the people and only holding onto positions due to gerrymandering and playing the system, not because people actually prefer them.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Oh so now posters are trying to "suppress news"?
    Well considering Theramore is trying to say it's fake news despite everything including the Chicago police stating the event took place, he is either trolling or has entirely too much faith in youtube moderators.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Or it showed somebody being fucking tortured.
    Yeah I mean youtube deletes isis beheadings because it's totally against their liberal agenda, it has nothing to do with you know a fucking head being cut off.

We've already discussed this, youtube has other videos of people being tortured, as well as people being murdered and terrorist attacks taking place. Youtube had a selective bias here, I think most of us can read between the lines.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    The video and story are real, youtube deleted the video more than likely because it doesn't support their liberal agenda. Here's a news story on it tho:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/04/us/chi...ing/index.html

Censorship is a bitch, ain't it?
    No one is pushing an agenda. Fake news was an issue in 2016 and its already beginning to cause an issue again in 2017. The thread doesn't belong here anyways. Race topics are banned. Why? Because we have comments like these:

Wanting to execute someone
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    These feral subhuman filth should all be executed.

Calling out Mods:
    Quote Originally Posted by rukya View Post
    Always trying to derail threads so mods like endus come here to shut down

Amazing what lefties do to ignore the real world
    Comments like these:
    Liberal media and blm play a major role in fueling hate crimes like this against whites and cops.
    Absolutely disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Are those black people even speaking English. My goodness, some cultures need to be extinguished.

This comment isn't bad but sums up this whole thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Oh good. A thread where we can make broad generalizations about large groups of people, based on the actions a four sick individuals.

Should be productive.
    Please close the thread.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

We've already discussed this, youtube has other videos of people being tortured, as well as people being murdered and terrorist attacks taking place. Youtube had a selective bias here, I think most of us can read between the lines.
    There are just as many videos where this stuff is taken down if not more...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Doesn't matter if it was on CNN, Fox or NBC news. It is fake news. Youtube and Twitter are both constantly taking these videoes down and soon the media will followup with remarking the story as fake.
    Translation: "Anything that I dislike is fake news".

I still remember when the Project Veritas video had 9828 Likes, but only 5000 views.

Youtube. Lol.

Jesus christ lol.

They take down videos that show close-up violence. Not because of some agenda.

Its why you can see the Twin Towers falling, you don't actually see people burning alive.

Jesus christ lol.
    I guess it's not fun when you find out you are wrong Krazy?

I guess it's not fun when you find out you are wrong Krazy?
    I mean, I'm not. Anybody who isn't an insane ideologue can see there's a clear difference between showing closeup violence/torture/killing vs seeing something like the Twin Towers falling.

You aren't watching people legitimately burning alive and plummeting to their deaths in that footage.

It must be tiring to think everything is a conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Translation: "Anything that I dislike is fake news".

I still remember when the Project Veritas video had 9828 Likes, but only 5000 views.

Youtube. Lol.
    Nothing productive is coming out of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, seriously.

Stop with the conspiracy theories. This is a video which contain legal material that will most likely go to court. It's criminal evidence and that's the sole reason the video is removed and it's a goddamn good reason.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    No one is pushing an agenda. Fake news was an issue in 2016 and its already beginning to cause an issue again in 2017. The thread doesn't belong here anyways. Race topics are banned. Why? Because we have comments like these:
    So real news is fake news now? lol. I get that you may not like what happened, but the story is real and the Chicago police have said so.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, I'm not. Anybody who isn't an insane ideologue can see there's a clear difference between showing closeup violence/torture/killing vs seeing something like the Twin Towers falling.

You aren't watching people legitimately burning alive and plummeting to their deaths in that footage.
    Again though, you are wrong. Youtube has homicides on there as well as video of people being tortured. This one was taken down very quickly though, in a matter of hours. Why the sudden change?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So you think racism doesn't exist or something? Or if it does only towards whites?
    No, but I believe that the usage of the term is extremely inflated which is largely to blame due to progressive policies and in no way reflects the frequency of racistic occurences in reality.

No, but I believe that the usage of the term is extremely inflated which is largely to blame due to progressive policies and in no way reflects the frequency of racistic occurences in reality.
    Well I can see where we might have a problem if we have a bunch of white people telling minorities that racism isn't that bad for them.

- - - Updated - - -

So real news is fake news now? lol. I get that you may not like what happened, but the story is real and the Chicago police have said so.

- - - Updated - - -

Again though, you are wrong. Youtube has homicides on there as well as video of people being tortured. This one was taken down very quickly though, in a matter of hours. Why the sudden change?
    There was a video of a group of people who lured a pedophile to their house and then beat them up... it was removed. Must have been something something liberal something something right?

- - - Updated - - -

This video could still be up on Youtube and still be viable to be closed. The rules specifically say: Race/Ethnicity under Forbidden Topics. There isn't an exception anywhere stated there. It only says that for controversial subjects, not forbidden topics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    OT: What an awful, disgusting story.
    Image of Sitting bull, a MALE, NAZI racist xenophobic monster.

Last edited by mmoca1e94eb7cd; 2017-01-05 at 04:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    Image of Sitting bull, a MALE, NAZI racist xenophobic monster.

I mean if you had a white person saying this instead after he killed off the Natives, then perhaps you would better capture what the issues actually are.

My ilk? LOL.

I've been opposed to BLM the entire time. I've been called alt-right on this very forum for doing so. And LOL at the entire point about sexism against men. I've CREATED threads about that topic.

That doesn't suddenly mean these people are representative of the entire BLM movement. Just like it wasn't representative of GamerGate when some asshole claiming they were part of it did something stupid. Something YOU yourself argued on a GamerGate thread.

So what is it? Are rogue, fringe, elements claiming to be part of a group doing something terrible emblematic of the entire group or not?
    That depends on who you are talking to. KKK votes Trump and I get to hear about how everyone is now alt-right Nazis or some shit. Abortion clinics get bombed and I got to hear about radical Christianity. But, a city gets burned or a night club gets shot up and we're back to not Judging the whole.

Again, what's my ilk? Since you follow my post, you must be aware I didn't vote for Trump and think he's a moron. So, I don't think alt-right is it.