Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    "The Scenaturdist".

Never seen one. And it's not a hard title to have. Don't know why they'r rare. <__<

I think that the rarest title isn't a hard one to obtain, or one that isn't obtainable anymore. Look for that title that is simply so-friggin-weird that it doesn't match with any character name in wow.
    Last edited by A Chozo; 2017-01-05 at 04:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    "The Scenaturdist".

Never seen one. And it's not a hard title to have. Don't know why they'r rare. <__<
    probably because the most noticeable part of the word "scenaturdist" is "turd"

oh and it's character specific, so you can't earn it on one character and then use it on the rest like you can with just about any other pve title, and i doubt many people like it enough to bother earning it on every toon

I have the 3 original wotlk server first titles, and I should have grand crusader (but I don't). On my main which I play 90% of the time though, I use arena master though lol (it was pretty big for me when I got it and a lot more proud of it than my server firsts I got 2v2 and 3v3 in 2008/2009 respectively but 5v5 in 2014). So on alts I usually use magic seeker, because I feel like I haven't earned arena master on them. Weird quirk of mine I guess. If I got 2.2k 3v3 I might use arena master on my hunter or though. Another title I think that is worth a mention is Grand Marshall/HWL. Before they brought back an alternate way of getting these titles they were probably #2 behind scarab lord. 1 Last thing to consider is that before a certain point r1 titles were truly ranked one meaning each battle group could only have like 8 r1s at most (although it was probably possible for alternates on the same team to have it). Once they made r1 0.01 it became a lot less rare (although still extremely rare).

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Scarab Lord. Thread could have ended the moment this was brought up. Nothing is or ever will be more rare.
    Like I said old GM/HWL is in the running, and ?pre-cata? r1 titles too. A server group had what 8-12 servers and only 8ish titles given out? Possibly even less if memory serves me right in brutal season 4 2v2 r1 was a rogue and druid and 3v3 r1 was the same druid and rogue+ their warrior buddy. Also I guess I'm too tired to do math 2+3+5=10
    Last edited by INVASMANIXOXOXO; 2017-01-05 at 04:31 AM.
    Signature deleted due to it violating the rules. Please read the signature rules for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by INVASMANIXOXOXO View Post
    I have the 3 original wotlk server first titles, and I should have grand crusader (but I don't). On my main which I play 90% of the time though, I use arena master though lol (it was pretty big for me when I got it and a lot more proud of it than my server firsts I got 2v2 and 3v3 in 2008/2009 respectively but 5v5 in 2014). So on alts I usually use magic seeker, because I feel like I haven't earned arena master on them. Weird quirk of mine I guess. If I got 2.2k 3v3 I might use arena master on my hunter or though. Another title I think that is worth a mention is Grand Marshall/HWL. Before they brought back an alternate way of getting these titles they were probably #2 behind scarab lord. 1 Last thing to consider is that before a certain point r1 titles were truly ranked one meaning each battle group could only have like 8 r1s at most (although it was probably possible for alternates on the same team to have it). Once they made r1 0.01 it became a lot less rare (although still extremely rare).

EDIT:

Like I said old GM/HWL is in the running, and ?pre-cata? r1 titles too. A server group had what 8-12 servers and only 8ish titles given out? Possibly even less if memory serves me right in brutal season 4 2v2 r1 was a rogue and druid and 3v3 r1 was the same druid and rogue+ their warrior buddy. Also I guess I'm too tired to do math 2+3+5=10
    The thing about GM and HWL -- aside from the fact that a LOT more people got them legitimately than Scarab Lords -- is that you can get these exact same titles from the current Rated Battleground system (no? I never actually got into it, to be honest). You can argue that since these titles are not obtained in the same way that they don't count, but ultimately you can argue the same for the people who illegitimately obtained Scarab Lord. In which case, Scarab Lord still wins, though not by much.

GM and HWL titles are definitely really rare, and some of the gladiator titles are also just as rare. But Scarab Lord is simply extremely rare. I have not seen a Scarab Lord since Wrath of the Lich King anywhere, but I've seen a few Grand Marshals/High Warlords since then. I don't keep track of Gladiator titles so I can't comment on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    Scarab lord? WRONG

"Vengeance Incarnate" From Mythic Gul'dan. It's in the game, yet no one has seemingly figured out how to break into the Nighthold yet. Sorry /thread
    jesus that's a bad title..
    Wrath baby and proud of it

"the Flawless Victor"
    "the Chosen"
    Realm first titles.
    R1 Glad Titles from BC only

Deleted
    Aaah in the end Scarab Lord always wins despite more then 95% didn't earn the title and mount the legit and hard way (wich is still a few players mind you if you compare that to the total playerbase.. but waaay more then it should be for a one-per-realm title)
    Last edited by mmocc08f238cef; 2017-01-05 at 05:35 AM.

I use Hand of A'dal on my hunter because of the reminder of the glory days in The Burning Crusade, and using Champion of the Naaru on my draenei paladin(fits so good, but also earned on my hunter) Yet to see other people with it. Its not rare by any means, but think people find other titles a bit more prestigious or something I guess.

I love those titles tho, just as much as I like the Archmage and Archdruid titles from Legion, but thats the opposite of rare and least used

Deleted
    Patron of war.
    I know its not "scarab lord" rare, but I still consider it rare as not many uses it, and it was a one time thing (connect twitch and wow during qualifying pre blizzcon)

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loqmani View Post
    You can ask nicely ya know.
    And it was within 10 hours of the first person who rang the gong. Seems you have brains for farts. You fail miserably.
    Well lets put it this way when you act like a smug git expect others to treat you like a smug git..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    Scarab lord? WRONG

"Vengeance Incarnate" From Mythic Gul'dan. It's in the game, yet no one has seemingly figured out how to break into the Nighthold yet. Sorry /thread
    Lol touche.. For me it was Guardian of Cenarius on my hunter due to the long ass rep grind to get it..

One of the better titles would have to be Hand of A'dal since it showed you were a top tier raider back during TBC..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2017-01-05 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Well lets put it this way when you act like a smug git expect others to treat you like a smug git..

- - - Updated - - -

Lol touche.. For me it was Guardian of Cenarius on my hunter due to the long ass rep grind to get it..

One of the better titles would have to be Hand of A'dal since it showed you were a top tier raider back during TBC..
    Or that you had the quest before 3.0 hit. Hell I cleared black temple, but I didn't have a kael'thas kill before 3.0 (my guild probably would have been able to kill him but he was previous tier and not worth it). 90% of Hand of A'dal holders including myself probably got it post nerf. If the date on the achievement matches to whatever your first achievements are though thats another story and probably means its prenerf and deserves mad respect.
    Signature deleted due to it violating the rules. Please read the signature rules for more info.

Deleted
    there were a lot scarab lords around due to server trans abuse to open the gates on new servers. Thousands of thousands did that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    there were a lot scarab lords around due to server trans abuse to open the gates on new servers. Thousands of thousands did that.
    Not thousands. And why bring this up again?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loqmani View Post
    Not thousands. And why bring this up again?
    cause i only read the first page xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    cause i only read the first page xD
    Lol okii
    Never forget the ones who did it legit ^.-

Deleted
    proud user of the two titles I love the most, " champion of the naaru" and " hand of A'dal"

7+ Year Old Account
    I got "The Insane" title pre-nerf (I left the game for several years very soon after the nerf hit) and I assumed when I came back that plenty of people would have it... still seems to be pretty damned rare though. (Probably not "most rare" but definitely up there on the list)

Scarab Lord and <name> the Insane since its so hard to get with all the rep to grind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    eh it was X amounts of hours, same dif
    also source? still havent given your source...
    It's 10 hours. Why is that so hard to believe

I will send you the source soon

A few i can think of that are still in game but rarely seen.

Predator
    Conqueror
    Justicar
    The Bloodthirsty