10+ Year Old Account

ToT 25HC - Durumu

As a moonkin, I can get him to 20-25%, before the beams start.. Then my health drops like a brick, and my best attempt was 15%

Is it impossible to kill this boss, solo ofc, if you can't burn him down before rays?
    I'm iLevel 869..

I've tried CDs at the beginning and when rays come... Same result..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    As a moonkin, I can get him to 20-25%, before the beams start.. Then my health drops like a brick, and my best attempt was 15%

Is it impossible to kill this boss, solo ofc, if you can't burn him down before rays?
    I'm iLevel 869..

I don't play moonkin, but I managed to get him down when I was ilvl 860 or so as enhance, by popping all cds at around 75% (might have been lower). For some reason, this seemed to work much better than popping cds from the get go. Maybe try that?

Get more gear I guess. I solo him as a bear, though I'm good geared. But you will hit Animus brick wall anyways if you have problems with Durumu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanthalas View Post
    Get more gear I guess. I solo him as a bear, though I'm good geared. But you will hit Animus brick wall anyways if you have problems with Durumu.
    It's almost impossible to get more gear, as I don't raid this expansion, and only do Mythic (not M+) dungeons on occasion (not that it drops anything worth)..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

Deleted

I'm iLevel 869..

Remember to buy and use Drums!

It's almost impossible to get more gear, as I don't raid this expansion, and only do Mythic (not M+) dungeons on occasion (not that it drops anything worth)..
    What's different in m+ compared to usual mythics?

Also, what's happening to your HP? Do you heal through the bleed debuff? Do you stay in melee? What Durumu does if you don't stay in melee?
    I'm not accustomed to the ranged version of the encounter, but as a bear, since I have less dps than a dps spec, especially first time – I killed him after labyrinth phase.

And why heroic 25 and not normal 25?

Deleted
    Transmog gear I assume and 25 for more loot, possibly unlock Ra-Den.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's different in m+ compared to usual mythics?

Also, what's happening to your HP? Do you heal through the bleed debuff? Do you stay in melee? What Durumu does if you don't stay in melee?
    I'm not accustomed to the ranged version of the encounter, but as a bear, since I have less dps than a dps spec, especially first time – I killed him after labyrinth phase.

Mythic is hard to get into without a guild.. M+ is virtually impossible to get into without a guild.

Doing 25HC as 10HC was embarrassingly easy (with the exception of Animus), so I thought I'd get the extra drops/gold from 25 HC

I stay at 15ish range.. I know there is some mechanic that kicks in, when Noone is in melee, but that's active 100% of the time, so it should not have any influence.

Once the beams and fog comes, I loose 10-15% health per second, compared to less than 1% per second (and then heal 3% per 5 sec passively) prior to beams/fog.
    Labyrinth is not an issue, as I don't get to it..
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2017-01-05 at 04:50 AM.

Deleted
    Was able to do it as feral at about the same ilvl as you.

I burned all my CDs so he went into beams at about 20% ish, then I just popped SI, ran around trying to find the right monsters and healed with PI procs when I could.

Took a few go's but got him