Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Because the Post is now an untrustworthy source?
    Anything that isn't RT, Breitbart or Infowars is untrustworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    Ok you both seem to be unable to differentiate between a law and an act of law.
    Oh, I'm quite capable of the fundamentals. The fault is not mine.

Fun fact: a criminal is defined by the law, the law is a codified set of rules that determine what behaviour is acceptable and what are not. The law has no other function in isolation of other activities.
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2017-01-05 at 05:05 AM.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Nonsense. Its not the government's job to give Trump special favors just for his convenience.
    They own the property.

But hey if they did anything about it then it would be missing out on an opportunity to trigger a bunch of sore losers.

For all I care Trump can use his Pen & Phone to change the contract so that the government has to pay him for their own building.

Or he could use his own money to turn the building into a homeless shelter.

Either way you people are going to find something to get all outraged over.

TRUMP!
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

7+ Year Old Account
    Spoiler alert.

Trump will still be the President of the United States.

Best to just get over it

Humor doesn't seem to be your thing.
    I didn't "intend" to be funny.

BAHAHA deuce, two times!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Spoiler alert.
    Best to just get over it
    I'm predicting riots on Jan 20.
    MAGA

it'll be interesting to see how many legal issues arise with the next administration. I'd hope there would be a lot.

7+ Year Old Account

I'm predicting riots on Jan 20.
    Probably.

Then people from that side of the isle will come on TV to say how Trump is destroying the country meanwhile angry precious snowflakes riot and destroy property because nobody ever taught them the concept of losing and how our election system works.

Indeed, none of the laws he is about to break are relevant until he does.

The question is - how long he remains president.

Remember - much of the republican party is still reeling from his treatment of them over the last 18 months.

He'll be out within the year.

- - - Updated - - -

how our election system works.
    Correction - how your election system FAILED to work.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Indeed, none of the laws he is about to break are relevant until he does.

The question is - how long he remains president.

Remember - much of the republican party is still reeling from his treatment of them over the last 18 months.

He'll be out within the year.
    Just like he had no chance of winning the primary or the election.

We will see what happens.

They own the property.

But hey if they did anything about it then it would be missing out on an opportunity to trigger a bunch of sore losers.

For all I care Trump can use his Pen & Phone to change the contract so that the government has to pay him for their own building.

Or he could use his own money to turn the building into a homeless shelter.

Either way you people are going to find something to get all outraged over.

TRUMP!
    Your argument is that the Obama administration should give Trump special favors and let him be both leaser and lessee. lol

Good to know you don't actually give a shit about the President using the White House to make money tho.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post

Correction - how your election system FAILED to work.
    Oh, you mean the electoral voters that ensure that California and New York don't determine the president every election?

No, our system worked fine. Just like it worked fine for Obama, or George Bush, or Bill Clinton, or so on.

Again, if Clinton won, I doubt I would see a single complaint from liberals about the election system.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    The Case that he was making was that the:

[...]

as you so amazingly put it, can also be used to show that information has been left out to get the original articles point across without there being any confusion.
    Not because their feeble minded but because the originator of the article only wants his/her point put across and not let all the evidence be displayed to show something that may contradict the point the article is trying to make.
    It didn't contradict. It was superfluous information. Don't be obtuse.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Oh, you mean the electoral voters that ensure that California and New York don't determine the president every election?
    You need to check those numbers again.

Just like he had no chance of winning the primary or the election.
    Not sure how that is relevant? Actually - I am sure, it is not relevant at all.

Your argument is that the Obama administration should give Trump special favors and let him be both leaser and lessee. lol

Good to know you don't actually give a shit about the President using the White House to make money tho.
    Trump is going to be able to setup so many great deals for him, his business, his kids, his friends.

I know all the people that propped Hillary up were hoping that juice would swing their way but ...them's the breaks.
    MAGA

Oh, you mean the electoral voters
    No - I mean that the electoral voters, in there for ONE purpose - to ensure that someone like Trump couldn't become President, failed to do their job.

The electoral college is like the interview panel at a job, they ensure all the people who faked and lied their way through don't get the job.

Trump is demonstrably that..... the republicans know it, every sane rational person knows it.

So - the way I see it Mike Pence will be president soon enough.

Probably.

Then people from that side of the isle will come on TV to say how Trump is destroying the country meanwhile angry precious snowflakes riot and destroy property because nobody ever taught them the concept of losing and how our election system works.
    The epic meltdown will be, shit no it already is, the stuff of legend.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HillaryMeltdown/
    MAGA

Trump is going to be able to setup so many great deals for him, his business, his kids, his friends.

I know all the people that propped Hillary up were hoping that juice would swing their way but ...them's the breaks.
    You're projecting your own lack of ethics on others.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    NY and Cali have 120 million people that vote the same way?
    no, no he means the only people who voted for Clinton are in those states, nowhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    Oh, get over it. You can have legitimate differences with the guy, but this is just a new level of stupid.
    Well this is a legitimate concern for Trump but I imagine he could just sell his shares to his kids.