Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Go fish.
    Don't you have frogs to yell at?
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    Even that shouldn't be a reason to call someone Racist. Since going by someones "undertones" is silly, since you are literally applying your own context because you believe something is implied.
    People are slamming others for their own bias and perception, which is ridiculous. Another person is not to blame for how you perceive them or what they are saying but only for what they actually did say. It means they have to prove to you (why the heck would they even need to) that they aren't the things you accuse them of (turning the entire thing on it's head) based on parameters and within confines the person who expects them to do so has made up based on absolutely nothing but personal bias and can change at any time.

It is inherently impossible to do so and should NOT be induldged in the slightest. They make the accusation, they are the ones who have to prove it. Till then one should wholly reject induldging them as it only strenghtens their point and will be turned on it's head. "You are defending yourself, WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?". "Well, if you aren't why did you feel the need to respond to me?"

Wendy's is now Westmane approved

Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Pepe is racist? Since when?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    With that said, if white supremacists started slapping swastikas on Gandhi, it wouldn't mean Gandhi supported white supremacy:
    Gandhi was a bit of a racist, though obviously not a white supremacist. He wasn't all that keen on coloured people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    This is probably one of the rarest.
    Only once in a full moon does this version appear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Pepe is racist? Since when?
    Hes not. 4chan just used Pepe to troll the far left zealots and they took the bait.

Last edited by Nathreim; 2017-01-05 at 09:54 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I must be getting old; I have no idea what any of this is about... had to google kek and frogs....
    You do realize you're on a WoW fansite no? I can sort of understand you not knowing who or what Pepe is but kek?

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    This is probably one of the rarest.
    How do I gib points?!?! I laguhed!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pepe is a good trollbait for people who are not realy into memes (like politicans).
    Its only banned on twitter for now.

I wouldnt be suprised if the trolls started a free pepe on twitter spam.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

What is "anti defamation league"?

Sounds like some tiny SJW group with a big sounding name.

We've all seen how pepe triggers poor sarahtasher, he lose his shit every time.

Pepe the neo-nazi, damn him and his memes.

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    What is "anti defamation league"?

Sounds like some tiny SJW group with a big sounding name.
    It basically is, working against the evils of a green frog drawing, social justice go whoo!
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2017-01-05 at 10:21 AM.

Pepe is more a symbol of the fall of mainstream media and 'progressives' than he is of white supremacy at this point.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    We've all seen how pepe triggers poor sarahtasher, he lose his shit every time.

Pepe the neo-nazi, damn him and his memes.

It basically is, working against the evils of a green frog drawing, social justice go whoo!
    A lot of people do stuff like this if they see that they can make a little cash and/or get some fame, he might be one of those.

Deleted
    Damn Normies stealing memes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    And losing, their credibility, their position as reasonable human beings, their mind and at the very last the war they declared upon Pepe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Pepe is more a symbol of the fall of mainstream media and 'progressives' than he is of white supremacy at this point.
    I will never ever get over the fact that a CNN talk group of different political experts and such came together and discussed "Nazi frogs" in earnest and that they saw it fit to outright declare a war on it. Which they as cherry on the top lost. Alongside their dginity.

I still don't get the pepe meme. I usually only see it on the far-right-wingers, but identifying them usually only takes half a sentence anyway, so not much is gained. Someone got a link to the cartoon that is mentioned in the opening post?

Almost everything is a symbol of hate to the ADL. Not doing Israel's bidding is anti-semitic. Not loving every jew no matter how despicable they may be, is anti-antisemitism.
    Working on my next ban.

Hate symbol? What? No, seriously, what? That's the most "fellow kids" thing I have ever heard.

Btw that Pepe is rare af
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

I think the fact that grown ass adults think this poorly drawn frog represents white supremacy summarizes 2016 perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Rare Wendy's Pepe? aw shit gotta get me one!!