Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Europe had issues before the refugee crisis.
    Ahahaha, sure mate.

You know what? You label us "racist" but the fact is

Black IQ median 60
    White IQ median 105

Google for yourself, are studies made from reputable institutions. Sure is not a racial problem, BUT is a problem for everything. Also racemixing does not fix the IQ, remember that, only bring more dysgenics.

Deleted
    Saying all black people are the problem when it's only black americans who are over represented is a problem, because all black people aren't a problem it's a specific group of black people that have problems; however, why do they have those problems? Because they were marginalized and are horribly poor where as other black groups came here for education or jobs putting them at an advantage.
    Black americans = Black people.

Or are you saying that people who move to america can't become american?

Deleted
    Europe does a shitty job, we screen sure but our country is set up in a way where you have to work... if you're not working you're not surviving.
    And? Are you saying Immigrants should not be made to work?

Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    Actually, it's a prevailing issue of perception in the US and you're in a strange, almost comically detached state of denial if you don't understand that. I don't know anything about you, but maybe what we don't have in common is that you're not a black guy with a number of white friends. It puts me in an uncomfortable position when white people palpably walk on eggshells around me, which they frequently are doing.

I don't think you're a very thoughtful nor honest contributor. I'm sorry if this upsets.
    I grew up in New York City with a very mixed group of people. I also do have white friends, not many. I literally have absolutely no black friends, no one is on egg shells.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    And? Are you saying Immigrants should not be made to work?
    What the fuck? I am saying that because our immigrants are forced to work in order to survive they are more successful. Are you just twisting my words to disagree with me or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Finally, proof that hate crimes really do exist; and it's the left perpetrating them.
    Haven't seen the Democrats this angry since the Republicans freed their slaves.

How could you let all those blacks into your country, Americans! /sarcasm

Hopefully this time some sort of moderation is present to not let the thread be derailed, instead of simply waiting to bury it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anni View Post
    Black americans = Black people.

Or are you saying that people who move to america can't become american?
    There is a distinct difference between black ethnicities and they should be separate.

Aboriginal Australians shouldn't be forced into the African american group, nor should actual Africans or west indians.

Deleted
    There is a distinct difference between black ethnicities and they should be separate.

Aboriginal Australians shouldn't be forced into the African american group, nor should actual Africans or west indians.
    Black american encompass them all, unless you think they can't become american.

Saying all black people are the problem when it's only black americans who are over represented is a problem, because all black people aren't a problem it's a specific group of black people that have problems; however, why do they have those problems? Because they were marginalized and are horribly poor where as other black groups came here for education or jobs putting them at an advantage.
    Being marginalized or poor doesn't make you torture special needs kids.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    It's always you saying shit like this and derailing threads into race baiting bullshit.
    Post number 24 literally happened it didn't say niggers but it did say that all black people were the problem.

Deleted
    What the fuck? I am saying that because our immigrants are forced to work in order to survive they are more successful. Are you just twisting my words to disagree with me or something?
    No, I was legit wondering what you were trying to say, and I agree, Immigrants do often integrate far better when they are forced to mingle with the native populance.

The worst thing for this is Ghettos and districts entirely for these ethnic minorities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Shit guys, I saw no dutch media report on this yet, its part of the conspiracy!!

There is clearly a problem when Somalis have like a 10x+ employment rate in America make more money, and actually fucking work, meanwhile in Europe they don't work, and are grossly unemployed.

There's clearly a problem when you take one group send them to someplace in Europe and then send some to America and the ones in America are educated with good jobs, and the ones in Europe are just meandering.
    I dont know maybe it has something to do with the fact that the Somalis that go to America go there legaly and are usually not poor? While Europe gets shiploads of poor hope seeking "refugees" / illegal migrants that have no perspective to stay here. Its not like they come to europe with work visas.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Haven't seen the Democrats this angry since the Republicans freed their slaves.
    Damn son...

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Being marginalized or poor doesn't make you torture special needs kids.
    Are all black people torturing kids? I'm pretty sure when the poster when asll black people were a problem they weren't saying it because of the prevalence of child torture....

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Finally, proof that hate crimes really do exist; and it's the left perpetrating them.
    Wonder when this would show up in this thread
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    I dont know maybe it has something to do with the fact that the Somalis that go to America go there legaly and are usually not poor? While Europe gets shiploads of poor hope seeking "refugees" / illegal migrants that have no perspective to stay here. Its not like they come to europe with work visas.
    In either case the problem isn't that they're black, the problem is that they're poor and desperate, that is always the problem, money, not race.

Deleted
    In either case the problem isn't that they're black, the problem is that they're poor and desperate, that is always the problem, money, not race.
    Don't see the vietnamese or thai people causing a huge amount of problems in Europe and they're pretty poor.

Deleted
    @Themius

This even explain why we can't have a real conversation.