Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I'm just going to hedge this out. But has anyone read about the Silver Hand backstory that involves Tyr and Odyn?
    He also says that Helya imprisoned on the Broken Isles and will return to basically Northrend to go and see Tyr back in Ulduar. He states it all at the end when Helya is killed in Trial of Valor. If you don't believe me then google him in wowwiki.

So I personally think he knows but views Sylvanas as insignificant to the grander schemes of things because he's too busy trying to escape the Isles. When Greymane supposedly stopped Sylvanas's plans he probably was like well, it's not that important.
    His significance as a character will probably shine when we venture back to Northrend in a coming expansion or whenever. When he goes to Northrend and sees Yogg has been a naughty boy and his fellow titanic keepers weren't doing their jobs and most of all Tyr's absence.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Well, the guy sends some strangers to HoV and orders them to kill some of his ancient valarjar to prove something... this guy is worse than wrathion when it comes to 'good intentions, bad execution'...
    Well if its like norse mythology then all the people we "killed" just comes back for the after battle feast.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    I'm just going to hedge this out. But has anyone read about the Silver Hand backstory that involves Tyr and Odyn?
    He also says that Helya imprisoned on the Broken Isles and will return to basically Northrend to go and see Tyr back in Ulduar. He states it all at the end when Helya is killed in Trial of Valor. If you don't believe me then google him in wowwiki.
    WoW Wiki is wrong, then, because Odyn says nothing about seeing Tyr.

When he goes to Northrend and sees Yogg has been a naughty boy and his fellow titanic keepers weren't doing their jobs and most of all Tyr's absence.
    As I mentioned earlier, the warrior campaign involves Odyn sending you to save Ulduar from the Legion and recruit Thorim and Hodir into the Halls of Valor. It's extremely unlikely he doesn't already know all about what happened in Ulduar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    Odyn literally says he's going to Ulduar to see the other Keepers...
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    In the warrior campaign you defend Ulduar from the Burning Legion and recruit Thorim and Hodir to join you in the Halls of Valor, so Odyn's probably got a pretty good idea of what to expect when he arrives.
    The whole warrior class hall and campaign doesnt make sense. You arent the leader, cause Odyn is, lets be honest. Hodir and Thorim have no connection to warrior lore what so ever... And titan keepers being your followers is just ridiculous idea.

But what strikes me the most is that Odyn TOOK A PART OF ULDUAR AND LEFT THE KEEPERS. He just gave them middle finger. And now Thorim and Hodir willingly follow his cause? And what else? Freya and Mimiron are going to piss their panties from happyness of seeing the mighy Odyn return to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    Script is the same for both factions and doesn't even change with a warrior in the group like the boss in DHT. makes it stupid.
    The Horde is without valor for trying to enslave me. The Alliance is without valor for not charging in from the only entrance/exit in full view into archer fire but rather doing a sneak attack to actually survive and free me.

Why are we teaming up with this psychotic idiot again? Never mind the fact he will probably make Sylvanas the new Helya, or try to kill us all to empower his Valajar to fight the Legion. Because like the dragons, the mortal races are too weak and without VALOR to face the Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Sylvanas proved her valor to him first.

Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    Script is the same for both factions and doesn't even change with a warrior in the group like the boss in DHT. makes it stupid.
    And here I was always wondering why I should be without honor as an alliance hunter. What did I ever do to Eiyr? Meh.

The whole warrior class hall and campaign doesnt make sense. You arent the leader, cause Odyn is, lets be honest. Hodir and Thorim have no connection to warrior lore what so ever... And titan keepers being your followers is just ridiculous idea.

But what strikes me the most is that Odyn TOOK A PART OF ULDUAR AND LEFT THE KEEPERS. He just gave them middle finger. And now Thorim and Hodir willingly follow his cause? And what else? Freya and Mimiron are going to piss their panties from happyness of seeing the mighy Odyn return to them?
    Because even when Odyn left, the other Keepers gave Heimdall a horn and told him that, if things were well and truly fucked, he could sound it and they would answer. And they do, because they're not going to let the Legion destroy Azeroth just to spite Odyn. Also, Thorim's impressed by how well you fight to defend Ulduar.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:Ulduar%27s_Oath

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    And here I was always wondering why I should be without honor as an alliance hunter. What did I ever do to Eiyr? Meh.
    It's pretty clear that Eyir is painting all mortals with the same brush. She isn't familiar with the conflict between the Horde and Alliance and doesn't particularly seem to care.
    Last edited by DarkTZeratul; 2017-01-03 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    WoW Wiki is wrong, then, because Odyn says nothing about seeing Tyr.

As I mentioned earlier, the warrior campaign involves Odyn sending you to save Ulduar from the Legion and recruit Thorim and Hodir into the Halls of Valor. It's extremely unlikely he doesn't already know all about what happened in Ulduar.
    Well I was tying in that Odyn and Tyr actually involved together in the backstory of the Silver Hand and so forth. But they were in each other's company a lot and defeated enemies together.
    I do remember Odyn rejoicing at his freedom from the Isles and seeing Ulduar, I just overlapped things by mistake but wowpedia was better at giving explanations then wowwiki so I do apologise.

I wasn't privy to the mention earlier but I guess its safe to say that Yogg has been defeated for now, but gave Ulduar the middle finger because at the end he was far more concerned about escaping the Isles at the time because the Class Halls I suspect are mostly before these raids. With Helya being an issue for him after she's gone, he can deal with Ulduar later since well, he's not going to die anytime soon in his mind. But just seems odd to recruit 2 other watchers then dismiss it to be on the other hand stating he wants to go back and see his kin after ages. Probably will be explained later.

Deleted
    OT: I doubt he would care much.

Deleted
    He probably does but I do not think he wants to intervene

Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    Odyn is probably my least favorite character in legion. He's just a douche, Why are we even helping him again?

I'd rather side with Helya, who's hate is justified.
    Given Helyas approach is "KILL YOU ALL TAKE YOUR SOULS SERVE ME FOR ETERNITY!!!", and most of her followers are rotting drowned sea zombies siding with her might not be the brightest move.

- - - Updated - - -

It was like, thousands of years ago. Let bygones be bygones, eh?

What makes me wonder is, well, what about Ra? He got his ass kicked in Throne of Thunder, then just walked out or something. But wasn't he the most important Keeper of them all? Shouldn't Odin be trying to contact him?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Given Helyas approach is "KILL YOU ALL TAKE YOUR SOULS SERVE ME FOR ETERNITY!!!", and most of her followers are rotting drowned sea zombies siding with her might not be the brightest move.

from what we know of Odyn, he might decide trying to kill the players and turn them into valajar would be the best course of action. Neither of them are pleasant people.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Doesnt matter a thing cause he will be forgotten about come next xpac

Quote Originally Posted by gsfgsjjkg View Post
    Doesnt matter a thing cause he will be forgotten about come next xpac
    With what Ilgy'noth is whispering us in EN about the lord of ravens turning the key... I kind of hope Odyn will be the key to the next expac, indeed releasing N'zoth in his arrogance. Would be a beautiful irony that the titan keepers arent so perfect and pure creations.

Odyn in general strikes me as a lesser evil, but still evil.

Deleted
    He probably does