Right, I need to see some Goblin & male Blood Elf xmogs! looking to race change from Orc (boring) and am Frost, so makes sense to go BElf or Goblin!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by palladish View Post
    thoughts?

that's actually awesome... what is the tier list for this please? would be even cooler with 2 swords when I'm Frost

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    Right, I need to see some Goblin & male Blood Elf xmogs! looking to race change from Orc (boring) and am Frost, so makes sense to go BElf or Goblin!
    Here are some samples of Goblin awesomeness.

Please, no more Belves... T.T

Quote Originally Posted by SyrahGrunt View Post

Haha these are Crazy good thanks!!! Yeah goblin is my choice for sure. Just praying I can get the sindra fury reduction leggy now or I'll feel really lame playing my dk

Quote Originally Posted by SyrahGrunt View Post

That last mog is awesome. Looks so much like Warhammer 40k!

I've been trying to come up with a set that resembles War from the Darksiders franchise but I can't find something that I really like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyff View Post
    That last mog is awesome. Looks so much like Warhammer 40k!
    Glad someone noticed That set just screamed WH to me, but fits bad on an orc (my main). On goblin, though, it's awesomesauce

Not sure if this set has made it here yet, but it's my favourite by far, when I saw the purple artifact skin at the start of legion I knew right then this would be a good expansion!

Can't post images but gallery is here; htt ps: //postimg.org/gallery/keie1xcu/

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    Hey guys, building up my DK and I love their transmogs.

I have a question, what are some pretty easy pieces that give you that kilt look. I play ENH main and I love the half kilt look or the plate robe look.
    i.e

<Snip img>

Like this.
    I really like the plate kilt for Paladin's new tier set http://www.wowhead.com/item=139224/i...#same-model-as

I got the green one from Nythendra in EN HC and am hoping to get that plate caster look for my Unholy mog in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    I really like the plate kilt for Paladin's new tier set http://www.wowhead.com/item=139224/i...#same-model-as

I got the green one from Nythendra in EN HC and am hoping to get that plate caster look for my Unholy mog in the future.
    The plate kilt look and and 'crusader' look are my favorite in any game. If I can tmog that look in any mmo I will.

My DK:

Similar transmog:

Last edited by Krainz; 2017-01-06 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krainz View Post
    Start doing Archeology so you can get the better version of those swords. It takes a while, but it is worth it for that look!

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    Hey guys, building up my DK and I love their transmogs.

I have a question, what are some pretty easy pieces that give you that kilt look. I play ENH main and I love the half kilt look or the plate robe look.
    i.e

Like this.
    the ICC pala one is probably the easiest to get since you can easily solo 25 man, SoO pala set was also a robe (both of those pala sets have non class specific versions so you can get them on the DK) and like someone already mentioned the one you linked is the set from the first MoP raid, so HoF and ToES

the icc pala gear even looks fairly DK-ish if it matters ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    Where are the shoulders and helm from, can't find them in the artifact appearance tab or the trial of valor journal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhand79 View Post
    Where are the shoulders and helm from, can't find them in the artifact appearance tab or the trial of valor journal.
    they are a heroic drop (possible from only helya, thats where i got mine) like the set you get from 1000 souls

My attempt at creating a Viking set. On a plus side, it can be worn by all the platewearers.

Here is the itemlist: http://cogitationesastalnaris.blogsp...g-warlord.html

New mog, since i don't have any good green items for now:

Last edited by Rhaxus; 2017-01-11 at 10:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post

My attempt at creating a Viking set. On a plus side, it can be worn by all the platewearers.

Here is the itemlist: http://cogitationesastalnaris.blogsp...g-warlord.html
    Did you honestly post that in the warrior, paladin and death knight thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    Did you honestly post that in the warrior, paladin and death knight thread?
    Why not? Like he said, it works for all plate wearers. It's not like Paladins come to the DK thread looking for t-mog ideas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Why not? Like he said, it works for all plate wearers. It's not like Paladins come to the DK thread looking for t-mog ideas.
    Well, he's playing a somewhat different game than those of us who are building sets. Not that there's anything wrong with concepts, but there's a difference between, "I think this looks nice," and "I did this thing."

Incidentally, I do go looking in paladin and warrior transmog threads for inspiration when things here are slow. I was actually very pleased to see a couple other paladins with very similar Scarlet Crusader outfits. (I should post mine there, come to think of it.)

7+ Year Old Account
    Here is mine.