Page 77 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another priest, stole my White Eyes twice and draws the Storm Guardian within 2 turns. I'm just going to concede straight away from now on.

Trying to mess around with my not very good decks at rank 17/18 first game i go against a dragon priest, was close but i just managed to win. Then it just gets stupid...
    Next 4 games was 2 Reno locks and 2 Jade druids. Why haven't these people facerolled themselves far far away from the ranks where the fun/bad decks should be.

This game has become just awful the last couple expansions. Im reaching the point that i just log on to reroll quests into something that isnt play 50 murlocs or get my 1 win in the brawl (haven't enjoyed any of the recent brawls either)

10+ Year Old Account
    This game is an honest to god pile of fucking cunt dog shit....
    10 weapon quest so load a warrior with weps 6 fucking games I died before drawing a fucking single fucking weapon... Cunt

Cast 4 firelands portals tonight and had Bomb squad in 3 of them. Ah well, quest completed so i don't have to play again for another couple days.

I was at 485 wins on paladin starting playing at around 3pm yesterday. Finally hit 500 at 9:30. 6-1/2 fucking hours for 15 wins? I was in the 17-19 rank range and just about every match was vs priest and I was testing out an agro type nzoth deck. Seriously, that is like 5 wins an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by patseguin View Post
    I was at 485 wins on paladin starting playing at around 3pm yesterday. Finally hit 500 at 9:30. 6-1/2 fucking hours for 15 wins? I was in the 17-19 rank range and just about every match was vs priest and I was testing out an agro type nzoth deck. Seriously, that is like 5 wins an hour.
    I made a paladin buff deck. Im also between 17-19. About 50% win chance. Its a great funny deck im really looking forward to pla everytime i log into HS. But honestly, when i play against a priest and i see the first dragon pop up i just concede.

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    I made a paladin buff deck. Im also between 17-19. About 50% win chance. Its a great funny deck im really looking forward to pla everytime i log into HS. But honestly, when i play against a priest and i see the first dragon pop up i just concede.
    Haha, same here. I've been trying some pally buff decks too. Seems everyone is playing the same priest deck just like pirate warrior last month. I just started conceding when I saw a priest. It occurred to me that I could probably win 2-3 games in the time it took me to drag out an inevitable loss with a priest.

- - - Updated - - -

What a big pile of dog shit this game can be. The other night I'm trying to get paladin to 500 wins. I'm playing a n'zoth deck and my worst matchup is dragon priest. Game after game my opponent was dragon priest. I'm talking probably 4 out of 5 games. Last night, I decide to try a reno priest and my worst matchup is jade druid. I faced maybe 2 dragon priests in 4 hours and then jade druid probably 3 out of 5 games. Don't tell me this matching is random...

What classes are the best and the worst in arena right now?
    Is it even possible to beat paladin and the 3004394 cards that buff all the other minions in the hand?

I even managed to get a Reno warrior deck going, but only one win
    Faced a mage with Hogger that got copied and then he got it two turns later and it was just impossible to win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    What classes are the best and the worst in arena right now?
    Is it even possible to beat paladin and the 3004394 cards that buff all the other minions in the hand?

I even managed to get a Reno warrior deck going, but only one win
    Faced a mage with Hogger that got copied and then he got it two turns later and it was just impossible to win.
    Warlock and Priest are strong and IMO the most capable for getting to high wins. However Warlock is rather polarized in that if you draft bad with it then it's very bad. Warrior is the other way round, it's generally low in the tier list but if you draft well with plenty of Weapons and Obsidian Destroyers then it's very capable.

Druid is supposedly at the bottom but can be fun, Hunter and Shaman are underrated just don't blindly follow what the drafting tools tell you, feel free to put in the Bloodlusts and Enhanco-Mechanos for some surprise burst and defensive plays. With Hunter face is the place.

Mages? What can I say except Firelands Portal. Rogue is generally weak atm at least when I draft them others may have a different experience. Paladins are hit and miss. The buff cards are good but can set you back in tempo and are weak in card draw but again it's possible to draft well and draw like a god to effortlessly zoom to 12 wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Warlock and Priest are strong and IMO the most capable for getting to high wins. However Warlock is rather polarized in that if you draft bad with it then it's very bad. Warrior is the other way round, it's generally low in the tier list but if you draft well with plenty of Weapons and Obsidian Destroyers then it's very capable.

Druid is supposedly at the bottom but can be fun, Hunter and Shaman are underrated just don't blindly follow what the drafting tools tell you, feel free to put in the Bloodlusts and Enhanco-Mechanos for some surprise burst and defensive plays. With Hunter face is the place.

Mages? What can I say except Firelands Portal. Rogue is generally weak atm at least when I draft them others may have a different experience. Paladins are hit and miss. The buff cards are good but can set you back in tempo and are weak in card draw but again it's possible to draft well and draw like a god to effortlessly zoom to 12 wins.
    Warlock has always been good. Priest is better then it has been but is still probably 5th best. Mages/Rogues/Pallys are still the top. Nothing changes that. Classes with board clears clearly win in arena. It takes quite the combo for other classes to perform board clears. But, just if you draft good with any deck, you can take them to 12.

15+ Year Old Account
    Warlock has always been top-tier purely because of Life Tap. Card draw above all else wins Arena games.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Warlock has always been top-tier purely because of Life Tap. Card draw above all else wins Arena games.
    Can't say much about arena, but this is definitely the case in constructed. When comparing Life Tap to ANY of the other hero powers from any of the other classes it is before the most powerful and versatile one out there, hunter's HP is a very close second. The only other one that has even come close to being as useful is Justicar's Tank Up and maybe the Pally Justicar HP for control matchups.

None of the other hero powers have been able to spontaneously create decks all by themselves, with the hero power carrying the deck. Druid's +1/+1 each turn? Scary! How about shaman's totem lotto? Even a mage's ability to ping isn't that great when compared to life tap, in Freeze/Reno Mage the burns spells are infinitely more useful than a few pings throughout the game & Tempo Mage prefers to be summoning glass cannon tempo minions or casting removal over pinging for the early & mid game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well... I would argue that (taking into account Life Tap is a clear winner, no contest), most hero powers are pretty impactful. You can't deny the utility of a global ping against a priority minion with 1HP. Conversely, Warriors and Priests both get great value out of their powers. Shamen have a ton of cards that support totems, and they are useful. Paladin puts a body on board; even undercosted, a free body is pretty OK. Really, it's only Rogues and Druids who get the shaft with hero powers, and even then Druids are marginally okay because of the 1 armor.

All in all... warlocks amazing, others okay, rogues garbage.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

http://imgur.com/a/ReWg2

feels bad man
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.

When the new expansion started i was excited about all my reno decks and the cards that finally all saw gameplay due to the longer games. Meanwhile i deleted all reno decks and my dragon priest...that shit is boring as fuck. It has no gameplan or concept, just outlast your opponent.
    I always hated face decks, but atm i rather lose in turn 4-5 then to play every game until fatigue. While classic control decks had a gameplan the reno decks reall yhave more or less none. You have 2-3 important plays but besides that its just waiting/hoping.

Im also kind of disappointed so far by what MsoG brought for mages. I wanted to get some new cards into an tempo - style deck but couldnt figure out anythig. So i went to hearthpwn for inspiration, all topvoted decks from the last expansion are Reno-Mages....yawn.

I've been killing it with tempo mage for the last two months.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha my sides

Just went on my crappy mage that lacks any decent cards to do some quests.

Queued into 6 dragon priests priests in a row... Gadgetzan is just fucking stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Just went on my crappy mage that lacks any decent cards to do some quests.

Queued into 6 dragon priests priests in a row... Gadgetzan is just fucking stupid
    Yep. And the funny thing is that if you switch to a deck that handles them easily like pirate warrior, it'll change to maybe 1 dragon priest in 6. I haven't had any success with mage other than reno. It's a shame because I used to love to play tempo and even mech decks back in the day.

Played once again arena after months...it used to be somehow fun, but the more cards we have to pick from, the stupider it gets. That game mode is just garbage.