Poll: Do you think FFXV will sell 10 million copys.

Page 89 of 94 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    Try revisiting the forts to see if you just didn't pick em up.
    Unfortunately I've done that, cleared out the few respawning soldiers /mechs there numerous times to no avail

Apparently a few people have had this issue, though they have the parts and the quest didn't trigger. Someone suggested loading your save, complete the main story again, then come back. Failing that, try a few side quests first, then go again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

i got the season pass it said i have gifts when i loaded up the game, play game i notice zero new items or any difference at all?

15+ Year Old Account
    Beat XV last night. While it sort of fell flat once it got linear, and Chapter 13 is honestly one of the worst sections of a game I have ever played, I still loved it.

The final scene was hilarious considering I took a picture of Iris, especially considering Luna/Noctis kiss right afterwards.

My favourite part of the game was probably the roadtrip with Iris. A shame we didn't get to see Iris the Demonslayer.

^^I hope DLC will fix this. The world of ruin has so much potential here. Heck, you could almost make an entire game exploring what happened during that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Altrec View Post
    At the rate I am going I will be max level before I finish the game heh.
    Once you hit Chapter 6 or so the Chapters go extremely fast because there's very little opportunity to do the sidequests. Many of the chapters after that point are self contained so all you are even able to do is the story quest. You have to make a point to get to a save point and call Umbra to go back to the mainland to access them because they're just not front and center alongside the main story line quest givers. I beat the game at level 40, but had it on Easy since I don't care much for overly challenging stuff in a game where all of my progress could be undone by a stupid mistake.

I'll eventually go back and play through a NG+ and collect absolutely everything, but the story and game play, IMO, don't lend themselves well to replay. Playing through the first time was fun and immersive with all the foods and fishing and stuff, I felt like I was living through the world alongside that spectacular 4 man bromance. Playing through that same stuff on a NG+ would just be tedious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly they should've cut down Ch13 and expanded 14. We hear some great story about what was happening in the missing 10 years, why not show some of it. See the locations that you've been in the aftermath. Hell, how Iris or Cidney is like now, but all we get is dialogue instead.

7+ Year Old Account
    This game has been almost non exsistant on xbox one since release in new zealand/christchurch

anyone else from here know of were i can get it without downloading it via xbox live with potato powered internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Honestly they should've cut down Ch13 and expanded 14. We hear some great story about what was happening in the missing 10 years, why not show some of it. See the locations that you've been in the aftermath. Hell, how Iris or Cidney is like now, but all we get is dialogue instead.
    I'd have liked them to show most of it. We needed more story in the game before that anyway, but seeing what happens with the gang, Iris, Talcott, Aranea, Cor etc would have been great. I hope future DLC shows us this, apparently it will show us more of those characters, however I don't know about the setting. I hope it is in the world of Ruin. I want to see the fall of the empire too , it was just bad story telling to have this happen off screen.

Deleted
    Any tips for a new player? I bought this game today and i have no idea to what i'm getting into.

I thought the game was too lonely in the videos i watched and the lack of a female in the group was...a big mistake.
    Feels like you are playing on a Korean boys band and it's quite...gay. (lol i'm so sorry i used that word, is just what i felt while watching the videos)

I hope i am wrong and this gives me a lot of hours of gameplay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Game could have been a lot better but I'm enjoying myself.

Can't believe people prefer to read subs than listen to this in English.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    The leaks say dark Lucis was fully done, and even Iris and Cindy had older models but they didn't know what to do with it/didn't have time to do anything with it.

I would assume at least one of the DLC episodes will take place in it though since that's a lot of assets to go to waste.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Any tips for a new player? I bought this game today and i have no idea to what i'm getting into.

I thought the game was too lonely in the videos i watched and the lack of a female in the group was...a big mistake.
    Feels like you are playing on a Korean boys band and it's quite...gay. (lol i'm so sorry i used that word, is just what i felt while watching the videos)

I hope i am wrong and this gives me a lot of hours of gameplay.
    Get to chapter 6.

Never leave chapter 6.

Bravo you have a girl in the group and it's not "gay" for you. /facepalm

Ill edit out my hissy fit. Finally done the secret dungeon. Never again.
    Last edited by tehealadin; 2017-01-07 at 03:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Get to chapter 6.

Never leave chapter 6.

Bravo you have a girl in the group and it's not "gay" for you. /facepalm
    I am so sorry. I know how bad my opinion sounded. So simple minded and foolish.

Is just...i don't know. In the beginning all i saw was a bunch of guys saying nice things to eachother a lot of times. Lot's of bro love and compliments. "we got your back buddy".

But i'm loving the game so far. I don't feel insecure about my sexuality anymore and i'm enjoying the bro love very much

I am so sorry. I know how bad my opinion sounded. So simple minded and foolish.

Is just...i don't know. In the beginning all i saw was a bunch of guys saying nice things to eachother a lot of times. Lot's of bro love and compliments. "we got your back buddy".

But i'm loving the game so far. I don't feel insecure about my sexuality anymore and i'm enjoying the bro love very much
    If you haven't watched the anime back story and the movie.

The Movie gives u the events right before the same and the anime give you backstory on the Noctis and friends. The anime is on youtube and free the movie u have to buy.

The Bromance is a big thing with the game and as you play you learn why (backstory helps too). Personally I can't wait for the story DLC so we finally get the full story. Sucks go to pay $25 to get it tho.

Hope its worth it and the Co-Op stuff.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    Fuck the secret dungeon so fucking hard, and fuck the cunt who came up with the idea, that utter cunt bastard. Had to give in there after 4.5 hours, I will try again tomorrow. The controls aint great for platforming, and the fact that when you get to the end, one screw up and you need to redo the entire cunt thing. Fuck.
    I don't get why people bothering suffering through the platformer dungeon. If something isn't fun don't do it. There is literally 0 incentive to do it. The item reward is garbage and a waste of an accessory slot, there is no trophy/achievement tied to the place. Just don't do it if you're not finding it fun, there is no reason to.

Deleted
    WTF is wrong with this game?

I'm in the beginning of the game and i am already stuck without any chances of success.
    I got a quest from the chocobo hub to kill Deadeye a giant beast and the guy just one shots me.´

How can i not be one shoted? There is no armor in this game. I don't understand.
    And after i get one shoted my max HP is halved. Wtf is wrong with that?

gg surrender stuck in the beginning of the game. This is harder than Dark Souls.

*Help appreciated*

*Help appreciated*
    Are you just running up to him or did you go stealth until the end?

If u keep having issues you can always share play with me and I get you pass it

You need to get him near the barrels and blow them up. They do the most damage.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Are you just running up to him or did you go stealth until the end?

If u keep having issues you can always share play with me and I get you pass it

You need to get him near the barrels and blow them up. They do the most damage.
    I cant even crete the fire spell because in the beginning i think i discarded some kind of item needed to do it.
    So i have no ranged attacks to blow up the barrels.

I didn't even knew we could play this game online. I can get help from other people?

And with the max HP halved as if i have some kind of rezz sickness is even worse
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-01-08 at 05:51 PM.

I cant even crete the fire spell because in the beginning i think i discarded some kind of item needed to do it.
    So i have no ranged attacks to blow up the barrels.

I didn't even knew we could play this game online. I can get help from other people?

And with the max HP halved as if i have some kind of rezz sickness is even worse
    Ok let me make a list here.

1) Playstation 4 (and Pro) has a share play feature. It allows you to give a virtual controller to someone (who's in ur PSN party)and they play it for ya via streaming.
    2) To get rid of the halved hp you have to use items. To keep it from going down fast make sure to heal up quickly when you go into a down state.
    3) You don't need items to make magic but they can give benfits. You just need to collect the element, put as much as u want (or can) into making said element magic and then equip it like you would a weapon. The more you put in (Up to 99 at the start) the stronger it will be. Some items let u double or even triple cast the element.
    4) A future DLC will have Co-Op. I assume its going to work like Final Fantasy Explorers/Monster Hunter and based around the hunt system. But I could be wrong. You will need the season pass to play it, it seems.