Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudoJ View Post
    So how would you guys rate the boots? I think they are going to be pretty solid... or am I just telling that to myself to feel better?
    They're both better and worse in 7.1.5 and still not as good as others. The proc is more reliable because its proced off not moving and lasts for an entire 5 seconds (not just one spell), but you can no longer move through an entire divine hymm because its only 5 seconds.

Edit: The current version also allows you to do basically anything that normally requires standing still while moving. You can slide around on the ground with Leytorrent for example. Great for fights like Odyn. You can't force or really predict the proc, but eventually it will be there.
    Last edited by lcs; 2017-01-06 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    It would be good if it was on demand absorb, so you could actually use it when you need it. As it is, it's far more likely that this absorbed damage merely resulted in overhealing, rather than saving your life in crucial moment.

Granted, most of our legendaries are pretty "meh", so I guess Prydaz doesn't look as bad in comparison. Hell, bracers are more useful to me when doing dungeons as Disc, rather than Holy.
    Umm... by nature an absorb can not be overhealing. Actually the neck is quite nice in this regard. It contributes an additional ~5% to your healing on most fights, and that's gonna go up even higher with buff. Not to mention it's going to be super overbudgted with the buff with the addition of haste, and increasing all 3. So neck is def solid.

I think the new trinket should not be overlooked. There is some good synergy with our 2p and 4p and the trinket, as they both have the potential to increase overhealing.

I didn't realize how good the cloak was until I went with a setup without it. It has made me a little lazy in situations, but it's also such an awesome healing tool for those tight last few percentages left on the boss' health.
    Mexican drug cartel customer support > Blizz CS

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I get the trinket ill use that plus the legendary cloak.

Rocking cloak and neck right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorrect View Post
    I didn't realize how good the cloak was until I went with a setup without it. It has made me a little lazy in situations, but it's also such an awesome healing tool for those tight last few percentages left on the boss' health.
    You do realize you get spirit of redemption regardless if you have the cloak or not, right? You don't want to use the cloak the last couple of percent of the boss. You want to use it somewhere midfight after you've used your first mana potion, preferably during high damage so you can spam without using mana. If you use it the last couple of percent of a boss you won't get to use the second mana pot (since a 60 second cooldown is triggered).

If you avoid stuff and don't randomly die during encounters, the only good thing about the cloak is that you can use two mana potions. The res shouldn't be necessary in the first place. The stats on it are nice, though.
    Last edited by mmocbb59ab2b4f; 2017-01-07 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Starmind View Post
    You do realize you get spirit of redemption regardless if you have the cloak or not, right? You don't want to use the cloak the last couple of percent of the boss. You want to use it somewhere midfight after you've used your first mana potion, preferably during high damage so you can spam without using mana. If you use it the last couple of percent of a boss you won't get to use the second mana pot (since a 60 second cooldown is triggered).

If you avoid stuff and don't randomly die during encounters, the only good thing about the cloak is that you can use two mana potions. The res shouldn't be necessary in the first place. The stats on it are nice, though.
    Yeah you're right! Given a perfect situation, you definitely want to die during a period you can essentially go HAM for 0 mana. My post was poorly worded. I didn't necessarily mean the last 5% either, but sub 20% is usually when fights get hectic, other healers might be down, you have the choice of moving because x ability will hit you and kill you, or you trigger your cloak, keep on healing your ass off, and come back up.

Your point is totally valid, I just tend to use my cloak a bit different. Is it optimal for hps? Nope If you just die at the end and your SoR ends as the fight ends, you didn't use your cloak to its best effect at all

For something like a farm fight, where you wanna cheese and be a top internet whack-a-mole master of green numbers, you don't save your cloak for what might not happen, you use it where you get the most mileage out of it.
    Mexican drug cartel customer support > Blizz CS

Pretty sure best legendaries are: Trink>Legs>Belt>Cloak>everything else

I'm rather enjoying the way the ring is playing with the bolstering affix this week (with the guardian angel talent for good measure). Much increased tank healing... yum.

Recently received the new gloves, Rammal's Ulterior Motive.

I know the tool tip says that it affects the next spell of whatever type that I cast, but it definitely looks like it was being consumed by other priest healers before the duration expired? Is there any note on this anywhere? Am I crazy? Sort of happy with it, with the amount of PoM bouncing around there seems to be plenty of the buffs to go around - I wouldn't be able to heal everyone with it in time anyways.

Deleted
    For progression Id take cloak + trinket. Got the cloak already, hoping for the trinket! Or maybe prydaz.
    Last edited by mmoca7e4c7db89; 2017-01-13 at 09:52 AM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    One thing I don't see mentioned about the cloak - it work with mechanics that usually bypass immunities/cheat death abilities. Since it really does "kill" the priest, it doesn't matter if that particular ability pierces defenses. You're still gonna revive, probably at full health. Doesn't matter if you're overkilled by 1mln or 999, the result is still the same.

I'm not sure if it's really intended, but then again, it's rather hard to truly abuse it.

Deleted
    Some choice for me would be nice, I still only have one legendary, and it's the bracers.

i use the boots and the bracers. i like this combi. healing cast is only about 0,5 sec longer then flasheal.
    i have the neck and the belt aswell, but the belt is, of course my playstil, a hps lost. i use the holywords mostly on cd. the neck was the first i got and i will use it again on fights i need the shield.
    cloak i thing is only nice, if you can use it on the point and not by accident (but anyways i have no cloak yet)

My opinion:

Legs|Cloak|Prydaz|Trinket>Boots|Gloves>Rings|Wrist(?)|Belt (unless in 5-man?)

The first three are what I consider the best, the next are decent, and the last are terrible or hyper situational (as with the belt).
    I would never use the belt in a raid setting, and I don't feel much of a boost using it in 5-mans either, but it seems to work much better there, esp. with Binding Heal at high M+...
    I put (?) next to Wrist because I think it's not GOD awful like the rings, but it's definitely not good either.
    Last edited by Corvusse; 2017-01-17 at 07:30 AM.

You know, seph secret isn't that bad especially now that chastise triggers it. Just dispel or chastise before raid wide dmg and you have a crap ton of haste. Plus it has a lot of crit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meradith View Post
    You know, seph secret isn't that bad especially now that chastise triggers it. Just dispel or chastise before raid wide dmg and you have a crap ton of haste. Plus it has a lot of crit.
    Doesn't work when you chastise a boss though, does it?

I got the trinket 2 days ago and I've been playing around with it in high level m+ (10-14) and it is amazing for holy. It turns divine hymn into a monster. Before there were times where I would have to cancel hymn to save the tank when too much damage is going out, now I can just channel the whole thing and everyone stays topped off no matter how big a pull is.

I haven't had a chance to use it in a raid yet, but in m+ it is a top tier legendary

Deleted
    i think noone should be surprised that the tinket is just plain awesome, let alone the stats on it.
    damn man, youre really lucky :\