Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsim View Post
    Your original point was that people spend 8 years calling Obama a nazi.
    Your second point was communist=Russian.
    Swing and a miss but bored of derailing

Your original point was that people spend 8 years calling Obama a nazi.
    Your second point was communist=Russian.

Go read what they are actually charging him with.. It's not rape...
    Rape and/or sexual molestation?
    Yes, that is indeed illegal in Sweden.

But again, he ran, making it rather obvious that he ither did it or simply does not care about what the law says.

Pick one, he should be locked up in any case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Rape and/or sexual molestation?
    Yes, that is indeed illegal in Sweden.

But again, he ran, making it rather obvious that he ither did it or simply does not care about what the law says.

Pick one, he should be locked up in any case.
    You still havn't read what they are actually charging him with. Doesn't it bother you to sit and argue on the internet about stuff you know nothing about?

You still havn't read what they are actually charging him with. Doesn't it bother you to sit and argue on the internet about stuff you know nothing about?
    I have read it, many times. Are you somehow having issues understanding what I'm typing here?

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    He wasn't. These free claims are exactly what it means to live in an echo chamber :/

Deleted
    I have read it, many times. Are you somehow having issues understanding what I'm typing here?
    You think he either raped or molested someone, so no, you havn't. You might've read what some "journalist" had to say about it though, i don't doubt that.

To the charge of him having sex witha woman while she slept...

None of those mentions rape, so why is Assange being described as an alleged rapist?

The accusation in the fourth point, involving Miss W, falls into the category of rape under Swedish law.

An arrest warrant, issued on 20 August, was withdrawn the following day, when one of Sweden's chief prosecutors, Eva Finné, said she did not think there was "reason to suspect that he has committed rape". On 1 September, Marianne Ny, the Swedish director of prosecutions, overturned Finné's judgment. "Considering information available at present, my judgment is that the classification of the crime is rape," said Ny.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...ssange-q-and-a

You think he either raped or molested someone, so no, you havn't. You might've read what some "journalist" had to say about it though, i don't doubt that.
    Sigh. You're annoying, you know that?

Two counts of sexual molestation, one count of unlawful coercion and one count of lesser-degree rape. He was wanted for questioning about all these.
    Now, some of these have been dropped becuase he has powerful friends and was able to hide like a chicken but he's still wanted for questioning.

Then theres the stuff the US has on him. I guess he'll hide in that embassy for another 3-4 years and lets hope the US gets him the sec he walks out of the door.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    what a fuckton of bullshit. assange is trapped in london, as soon as he steps out of the embassy he will be arrested for the rapes he did in sweden.
    Who pays you I wonder? He has the status of political refugee mate. And yeah, if that's all you'll bother to answer, don't expect anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    I believe you mean "the smear campaign from wikileaks continue, yet numerous times their statements have been discredited"

Some examples:

Just because you deny these statements don't make them disappear.
    You're right. Just because they aren't true (I'm speaking about medias and Intelligence agencies) doesn't mean some ignorant bigot will not keep pushing them. Because bigots are not limited to republicans, which is sad. But look, if you want to live in deny and rather believe your government because it further your agenda, well.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    Sigh. You're annoying, you know that?

Two counts of sexual molestation, one count of unlawful coercion and one count of lesser-degree rape. He was wanted for questioning about all these.
    Now, some of these have been dropped becuase he has powerful friends and was able to hide like a chicken but he's still wanted for questioning.

Then theres the stuff the US has on him. I guess he'll hide in that embassy for another 3-4 years and lets hope the US gets him the sec he walks out of the door.
    You're dense, you know that?
    Once again you fail to actually look at what they claimed he did...

Who pays you I wonder? He has the status of political refugee mate. And yeah, if that's all you'll bother to answer, don't expect anything else.

You're right. Just because they aren't true (I'm speaking about medias and Intelligence agencies) doesn't mean some ignorant bigot will not keep pushing them. Because bigots are not limited to republicans, which is sad. But look, if you want to live in deny and rather believe your government because it further your agenda, well.

there is a international warrant for him. He was about to be delivered from GB to sweden, were he commited his rape crimes. I dont like rapers getting away with "political asylum".
    And if there is one country were you can expect a fair trial, its the scandinavion ones. So yes he fled into the ecuadorian embassy to not face court for his charges, which means he basically admits to be a rapist.

This guy never left the ecuadorian embassy since summer 2010, and some retard here states "assange has met the source of the leaks in person". Assange sits on a fucking couch on the embassy since 2010, he hasn met anyone. The moment he steps out of the embassy, he will be arrested.
    Last edited by Holofernes; 2017-01-05 at 06:53 PM.

You're dense, you know that?
    Once again you fail to actually look at what they claimed he did...
    No, thats the exact line, taken from a text written by the actual prosecutor.
    Whats wrong with you?!

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Again, comprehension. I didn't say I don't have time. I said I'm not willing to spend my time educating you on basic things for free, as it would take much more effort and time than this mildly entertaining back and forth. Why this is beyond your comprehension is a mystery, yet underscores exactly why I'm unwilling to spend my time providing you with the basic information you should already know before choosing to engage in a discussion about "Wikileaks guy".
    Insulting someone instead of backing up your arguments is the best way to tell whoever you're talking to that you don't really have anything of substance behind what you're saying. Next time you want to say someone is wrong, you should really actually explain why or else you just make yourself look bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Deleted
    No, thats the exact line, taken from a text written by the actual prosecutor.
    Whats wrong with you?!
    Alright, since you seem to be unable to look it up for yourself i'll spell it out for you. He had sex without protection with two different women within 24 hours without disclosing it to any of them. That's literally it. It is a weird law written when aids scare was a thing, probably never enforced. He has stated several times that he would be willing to go to Sweden for prosecution if they can guarantee that he won't be extradited to the US. Sweden will not make that guarantee. Assange also stated that he would be open to talk to the Swedish prosecutors in London, like Sweden has done with murder case as recently as during this whole debacle. The Swedish government has also refused this.

I'll admit I am behind on this story/thread. I saw where Trump called Assange out:

Trump in 2010: WikiLeaks 'disgraceful,' there 'should be like death penalty or something'

I mean does Trump stand for anything?
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Alright, since you seem to be unable to look it up for yourself i'll spell it out for you. He had sex without protection with two different women within 24 hours without disclosing it to any of them. That's literally it. It is a weird law written when aids scare was a thing, probably never enforced. He has stated several times that he would be willing to go to Sweden for prosecution if they can guarantee that he won't be extradited to the US. Sweden will not make that guarantee. Assange also stated that he would be open to talk to the Swedish prosecutors in London, like Sweden has done with murder case as recently as during this whole debacle. The Swedish government has also refused this.
    Indeed, without their consent. That might very well be rape in Sweden. There is no lawa against unproteced sex however, as long as all parts agree on it.

It does not matter that he or you find the law "Weird". You are required to follow the Swedish law while in Sweden.
    Criminals do not get to make demands. There is nothing odd or special about that and there is nothing special about Mr Assange.

Again, hope he either goes back and faces justice or rots in that embassy.

Deleted
    Indeed, without their consent. That might very well be rape in Sweden. There is no lawa against unproteced sex however, as long as all parts agree on it.

It does not matter that he or you find the law "Weird". You are required to follow the Swedish law while in Sweden.
    Criminals do not get to make demands. There is nothing odd or special about that and there is nothing special about Mr Assange.

Again, hope he either goes back and faces justice or rots in that embassy.
    I think you failed to read more than my first sentence lol

And no, that is very clearly NOT rape, wtf is wrong with you.
    Last edited by mmoc840776f426; 2017-01-05 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    Yes, because Sean Hannity and Julian Assange has more credibility than the combined US Intelligence Community (that is not only the CIA but all of them, including the FBI). Assange is Putin's bitch these days, clearly, and Hannity is Trump's bitch, and Trump and Putin are in love with eachother. So of course Assange will say this on Sean Hannity's show. This is not information, this is propaganda. Good try though.

Move along.
    The same 'credible' institutions that helped us into a decades long war with piles of dead on flimsy to no evidence? Yeah I don't trust them to be apolitical yet if ever.

So a soft ball interview on fox apparently is more reliable then the ENTIRE intelligence sector, things I learn on MMO-champs off topic forums

I believe my own eyes, and I can see that WikiLeaks spreads lies and deception; just look at the links - and from a noble beginning have become worse than the secretive governments they were supposed to investigate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I mean does Trump stand for anything?
    For making Trump great Again :-)