Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    oh lovely ISIS gets more soldiers and generals back

like the 4 who were traded for that traitor bergdahl

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    We've asked other countries to take these poor prisoners off our hands, the final 30 or so. Why won't anyone take them?
    Because no one wants to take in American-trained terrorists. You created the problem, deal with it yourselves.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

It makes sense. You either try people for crimes, or you release them. To support indefinite detention, is to support your own freedoms being stripped from you. If they are criminals, prove it in a court of law. If they are terrorists, prove it in a court of law. If they are enemy combatants, treat them according to the Geneva Conventions. It has already been proven that we have detained innocent people without due process, and even tortured a guy to death. At some point, freedom-loving Americans have to put their foot down. If they aren't, then they don't deserve freedom, either.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    so they are POW and should be treated like POW's according to Geneva Convention
    Terrorists are considered unlawful combatants and are not protected by the conventions.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It makes sense. You either try people for crimes, or you release them. To support indefinite detention, is to support your own freedoms being stripped from you. If they are criminals, prove it in a court of law. If they are terrorists, prove it in a court of law. If they are enemy combatants, treat them according to the Geneva Conventions. It has already been proven that we have detained innocent people without due process, and even tortured a guy to death. At some point, freedom-loving Americans have to put their foot down. If they aren't, then they don't deserve freedom, either.
    People like TrumpIsPresident don't care about freedom of others. They've been brainwashed by their government to never question them. He would probably gun down entire villages if they were brown and his puppetmaster told him they were terrorists. No better than ISIS soldiers.

They're POWs caught with weapons in a war zone. The problem is no country claims them. Please petition your government to take these last 30 or so, they are too dangerous to come into the US, but you can have them.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    People like TrumpIsPresident don't care about freedom of others. They've been brainwashed by their government to never question them. He would probably gun down entire villages if they were brown and his puppetmaster told him they were terrorists. No better than ISIS soldiers.
    Most Trump supporters are complete hypocrites.

They're POWs caught with weapons in a war zone. The problem is no country claims them. Please petition your government to take these last 30 or so, they are too dangerous to come into the US, but you can have them.
    My country already has them (I'm an American).

The problem, is that the Bush administration sought to get around laws, by creating terms that never really existed before to describe the prisoners. We refused to treat them as POWs. They did it, so they could justify torture and indefinite detention. It's cowardly, and is an affront to freedom to its very core. If we say it is acceptable to take away the freedom of others without any due process, then we have given permission for others to do the exact same. Therefore, if ISIS came into America, kidnapped people, took them, and took them overseas... we would be hypocrites to complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    So not just imprisonment without a trial, but it seems you also support executions without a trial.
    Absolutely, and with you, having previously stated as being in favor of decimating the western population, im sure you would agree!

Or is your dream of an "Endlösung" only PC when it applies to western civilization?

Deleted
    Unbelievable..

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Unbelievable..
    I agree. Completely unbelievable that these people were detained for so long with no due process.

Then treat them accordingly under the Geneva Conventions.
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    so they are POW and should be treated like POW's according to Geneva Convention
    Why? They're terrorists.

God damn, you're a disgusting piece of shit.
    Sorry I triggered you by being against terrorism.

Not sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    So is this the thread where we trust US officials? Or was that a different thread? Maybe we should see what Putin has to say about it.
    Yea, its probably 100%. What else would they have left but to go back to being terrorists?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    And a lot of people who ultimately turned out to be completely innocent but got scooped up and imprisoned/tortured for years anyways. But it's their fault for being brown, or something, probably.

Because that's totally right, legal, and moral. Right?
    Not taking the bait, Edge.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    Why? They're terrorists.

Not sorry.

Yea, its probably 100%. What else would they have left but to go back to being terrorists?

You are a terrorist. You support the torture and detaining of people with no trial or due process. As I said in another post you are probably brainwashed enough to gun people down just because your daddy Trump told you to. Just as an ISIS soldier would.

Why? They're terrorists.

Not sorry.

Prove that they are terrorists. It has already been proven that we detained innocent people without due process. Prove it, I'll wait.

They grabbed a TAXI DRIVER FROM THE STREETS and put him a full year in Guantanamo. How is that ok? No, he was no fucking terrorist, he was a TAXI DRIVER that was his crime. All who support putting random people in secret jails should also get in a secret jail for no reason, just to think about their stance.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Can't even solve your own problems.

ISIS at least has trials
    I took you for a joke long before that comment, now it's confirmed

That would make you without a doubt worse than the average terrorist.
    Random guy thinks im a meanie, wont loose my sleep over that, then again, a guy that would cheer at the killing of innocent westerners, is probably a bigger threat to the west than I could ever be

Would hate to get you banned
    Oh noe, whatever will I do? How will I survive? remember to add salt to your diet btw, MMO-C is putting you in a deficit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Prove it.
    In court.
    You remind me of Duterte. He also thinks basic rights can be ignored if you just accuse someone hard enough.
    With Trump going in, no wonder Obama is getting rid of the last prisoners asap.

But Trumpy will just fill it again.

As I said in another post you are probably brainwashed enough to gun people down just because your daddy Trump told you to.
    Brainwashed to attack people that aren't aligned with my political spectrum?

No.

Sorry, I'm not like these people:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/05...book-live.html

MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

7+ Year Old Account
    Brainwashed to attack people that aren't aligned with my political spectrum?

No.

Sorry, I'm not like these people:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/05...book-live.html

Yeah, you're more like this guy:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylann_Roof