Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Is nothing sacred in this world anymore?
    Remember when I asked you if THE LAW that must be respected ( Your point of you ), saying that goyim should be exterminated, and I was asking you, because you, aren't hiding the "I am jewish card " ? (publish your 2000yo genealogy tree to prove it, even a photo of your nose will be acceptable as proof)

Sacred questioning being banned and I was banned because CRISSI jugded your LAW, The TORAH ( literally meaning the law ) was a piece of shit ? Even if you are a modo, a faithful peupel like you, shouldn't allow, a ''comrade" to shit in your pant.

Yvaelle Should be banned for Religion, Meme used, Conspiracy theory, and Racism, in one single post and Thread closed.

Ban me for trolling, because trolling means LE non serious, LE premier meme itself, LE Grand father of pepe.

Want a last SACRED MEME : '' There is no need to be upset ".... Lyrics

Do well before the Lord in your good pleasure to Zion
    And build the walls of Jerusalem
    Then you accept the sacrifices of righteousness
    In oblations and burnt offerings
    Then they will offer bulls on your altar.

The world is truly what it is. (CHILD TRAFFICKING via happy migrants crisis policy )

Qu'un sang impur abreuve notre sion.

Happy 2017 Moloch.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-05 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    I mean, anyone that thinks Pepe is a legitimate "Hate" symbol is someone I would give zero fucks about upsetting anyway.
    Yeah, I don't get it. All memes can be used hatefully. The OP mentions its "officially" a hate symbol... according to whom?

Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    Almost everything is a symbol of hate to the ADL. Not doing Israel's bidding is anti-semitic. Not loving every jew no matter how despicable they may be, is anti-antisemitism.
    The ADL itself is a fucking hate-group as far as I'm concerned. Keep your hairy hands off our memes!
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

the sensitivity of this generation is just shit.

Everything is rasist nowdays i guess. I would love to see this generation get shipped back a couple hundred years and see how they would manage.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-01-05 at 05:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I understand why Wendy's took it down, but it is really too bad. I thought it was clever.
    I guess they should have went with the cheeseburger cat.
    Until someone stands up to these extremists it will be an endless cycle on Social Media.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Again, bullshit. Just because a few people drew pepe the frog as an anti-Semite or a white nationalist in general doesn't mean that the image is any of those things. The media took this lie and ran with it, which is the main problem. This gave the ADL leverage to get in and say that Pepe was a hate symbol. It's an idea, nothing more, nothing less. It can be drawn as anything.

Even this, which CNN actually made up themselves because they wanted to make it look as bad as possible. This image could not be found on google anywhere when you typed in "KKK pepe" or something the lines of that. The only hoax is the hoax being made up by the ADL.
    Go back and read my post. You quoted me and acted like I said something completely different. I point blank said Pepe is NOT racist, is NOT associated with white supremacists. That association was an intentional hoax told to the media because they knew the media would run with it. So don't quote me and act like I said something I never said. Copied direct from my post, that you quoted: "Pepe the Frog is not, and never has been, a symbol/mascot of racists, white nationalists or anyone else."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I just wonder if other memes will be as cyclical. By internet standards, Pepe is basically Cambrian.
    What era would you consider All Your Base, Lobster Magnet and other memes before meme was even a word?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    Go back and read my post. You quoted me and acted like I said something completely different. I point blank said Pepe is NOT racist, is NOT associated with white supremacists. That association was an intentional hoax told to the media because they knew the media would run with it. So don't quote me and act like I said something I never said. Copied direct from my post, that you quoted: "Pepe the Frog is not, and never has been, a symbol/mascot of racists, white nationalists or anyone else."
    I was half asleep and corrected myself in a later post. Calm down. Sorry.

It's "racist" because Hitlery made a false statement on her website and race hustlers the internet over repeat the mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    Basically ever single Hillary Clinton voter.

From her own website: https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/...-an-explainer/
    So because someone affiliated with the website says that, that means every single Clinton voter did? You aren't actually this stupid IRL are you?

Do you think laziness is a trait of black people? Because someone affiliated with Trump's campaign said so. (Hint: It's Trump)

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-06 at 12:39 AM.

This "Anti-Defamation League" needs to learn a thing or two about context.

10+ Year Old Account
    It makes me sad that people (and companies) are so quick to backtrack because one little group with wonky views is offended.

That's not to say that people aren't entitled to opinions, but calling a meme a hate symbol because someone used it is just silly. And people buying that ideal and bending for it is even more silly.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    So because someone affiliated with the website says that, that means every single Clinton voter did? You aren't actually this stupid IRL are you?
    How about every Twitter leftist and every leftist propaganda outlet I've seen? So what if some grandma without internet doesn't call Pepe racist because she doesn't know WTF he is?

Do you think laziness is a trait of black people? Because someone affiliated with Trump's campaign said so. (Hint: It's Trump)
    Trump never said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    How about every Twitter leftist and every leftist propaganda outlet I've seen? So what if some grandma without internet doesn't call Pepe racist because she doesn't know WTF he is?

Trump never said that.
    I am a leftist on twitter. I do not believe Pepe is racist. I just dispelled your entire argument because you speak in hyperbole instead of facts.

Also interesting that you know he never said that, despite someone who worked close to him said he did.

I am a leftist on twitter. I do not believe Pepe is racist. I just dispelled your entire argument because you speak in hyperbole instead of facts.
    Don't be pedantic with your bullshit. The leftist establishment pushes the idea and you know it.

Also interesting that you know he never said that, despite someone who worked close to him said he did.
    And he was also accused of sexual assault by people wanting lots of money who dropped it when they knew the dog wouldn't hunt.

It's not his character to say it, it came from a disgruntled employee, it has no other claimants.

This quote of yours is staring you in the mirror:

You aren't actually this stupid IRL are you?
    infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-06 at 02:01 AM.

Starting a new super PAC - Get politics out of memes.

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    Don't be pedantic with your bullshit. The leftist establishment pushes the idea and you know it.

And he was also accused of sexual assault by people wanting lots of money who dropped it when they knew the dog wouldn't hunt.

It's not his character to say it, it came from a disgruntled employee, it has no other claimants.

This quote of yours is staring you in the mirror:
    Not in his character? He's done and said many things that are borderline or overtly racist. He has been sued for discriminatory practices. You just don't want to believe that he's racist despite his own words pointing to him being racist.

Not in his character? He's done and said many things that are borderline or overtly racist. He has been sued for discriminatory practices. You just don't want to believe that he's racist despite his own words pointing to him being racist.
    Present your case then instead of blowing hot air.

You people calling anyone racist doesn't mean shit - it's a physical reflex for your kind.

Wait, what? Since when is that a hate symbol?