Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    Tell me then, fundamentally, why I should care.
    Because if, as you've previously said:

Oh I'm a Trump supporter?

Since fucking when?

Right, since confirmation bias was all that was needed to base the formation of an opinion on.

How people can consider themselves to be so informed when just about everything they "know" is in reality just shit they assumed.

Neither of these assclowns are qualified.
    You should care about such a severe conflict of interest as it compromises Herr Drumpf's ability to do the job.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by llubtoille View Post
    Contracts aren't laws.
    Said no judge, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Because if, as you've previously said:

You should care about such a severe conflict of interest as it compromises Herr Drumpf's ability to do the job.
    Ya I converted to MAGA on Nov 9th at around 2am, hence the name change.

The Left, and Lord Kek, showed me the error of my ways in ever doubting Trump.

I used to care about the consequences of precedence and corruption but after the Hillary saga I discovered something.

You see the Left never gave a damn about Hillary's corruption and criminality and so I figured if they could excuse her mountain then I could excuse Trump's molehill.

Now I MAGA, and you're invited to MAGA with me friend.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering that you lot have yet to identify at what point in history America was 'great' and merits returning to, I'll pass.

Do you rescind all the bitching you did about Clinton, then?

Quote Originally Posted by llubtoille View Post
    Contracts aren't laws.
    You're right. Contracts aren't laws. But they are in many cases legally binding, and violating them can be violating laws as well.

Themoreyouknow.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I used to care about the consequences of precedence and corruption but after the Hillary saga I discovered something.

You see the Left never gave a damn about Hillary's corruption and criminality and so I figured if they could excuse her mountain then I could excuse Trump's molehill.

That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

Do you rescind all the bitching you did about Clinton, then?
    Nope!

Because, you see, that's another thing I learned from the Left.

You don't have to avoid criticizing your opponents even as your side is doing the same thing to even greater magnitude.

Remember Trump dancing around the words "yes I will accept the results of the election"?

Remember the Left foaming at the mouth with criticism over it?

Remember what happened next?

Lulzroflz.

Hypocrisy be damned!
    MAGA

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope because, you see
    I do see that you're a hypocrite, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    Oh, get over it. You can have legitimate differences with the guy, but this is just a new level of stupid.
    Wells specializes in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

10+ Year Old Account

"There was a politician I considered corrupt who was cleared of charges against her, so it's ok to elect a completely corrupt guy to the presidency"

Oh man, this is good.

I do see that you're a hypocrite, yes.
    And as I explained...

Because, you see, that's another thing I learned from the Left.
    You don't have to avoid criticizing your opponents even as your side is doing the same thing to even greater magnitude.
    Remember Trump dancing around the words "yes I will accept the results of the election"?
    Remember the Left foaming at the mouth with criticism over it?
    Remember what happened next?
    Lulzroflz.
    Hypocrisy be damned!
    ...its the lesson that I've learned.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    "There was a politician I considered corrupt who was cleared of charges against her, so it's ok to elect a completely corrupt guy to the presidency"

Oh man, this is good.
    Not being charged by a body of law enforcement that is controlled by people from your own party who want you to become President is not the same as being "cleared of all charges".

And it wont just be good, friend, it will be GREAT!

MAGA!
    MAGA

10+ Year Old Account
    Not being charged by a body of law enforcement that is controlled by people from your own party who want you to become President is not the same as being "cleared of all charges".
    And it wont just be good, friend, it will be GREAT!
    MAGA!
    Ah yes, the classic "The government covered up for her" conspiracy theory.

Well, we're going down all the checkboxes today aren't we. Let's see what next, on the list... Hmmm.. Ah yes! 9/11 was an inside job! Ah crap, shit, that's number 5.

Hum dee hum...

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Ah yes, the classic "The government covered up for her" conspiracy theory.

Well, we're going down all the checkboxes today aren't we. Let's see what next, on the list... Hmmm.. Ah yes! 9/11 was an inside job! Ah crap, shit, that's number 5.

Hum dee hum...
    There was no cover-up, in general.
    Everything was out in the open.
    They just decided not to charge because Hillary was on their team.

Really the only part that could be considered a cover-up was how the FBI was denied access to the SD communications.
    But when Trump is in office I'm sure we'll get to see those ...if they aren't destroyed by then.
    MAGA

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread in a nutshell:

"Trump is going to be directly gaining financial benefit from being president, and is violating a contract and contractual laws, among other things, if he holds onto this property."

Response from Trumpers:

"HE'S NOT BREAKING ANY LAWS."
    "WELL IF HE IS BREAKING LAWS THEN WHY DOES IT MATTER? HE'S PRESIDENT HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS!"
    "WELL HILLARY WOULD HAVE DONE THINGS TOO!"

God, the excuses, handwaving and deflection aren't just over 9,000, they're just about over 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 at this point.

Trump is going to be president, not Hillary. Please stop excusing corruption just because it's "your guy".
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    There was no cover-up, in general.
    Everything was out in the open.
    They just decided not to charge because Hillary was on their team.

Really the only part that could be considered a cover-up was how the FBI was denied access to the SD communications.
    But when Trump is in office I'm sure we'll get to see those ...if they aren't destroyed by then.
    Ah, Zomber, I know you're just shitposting, but it saddens me that there are actual people out there that believes this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Not sure what relevance the Clinton Foundation has to Trump's holdings. The President using his office to enrich himself is not "frivolous shit".
    Conflict of interest is only a big deal if Democrats do it in their private lives. When Republicans do it in office, it's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Well, not good for his finances, maybe, but breach of contract isn't that big a deal.
    Hahahaha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

You weren't for Trump until he was elected? BULL FUCKING SHIT. You were gobbling his fucking cock since he started saying stupid shit during his election.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    This thread in a nutshell:

"Trump is going to be directly gaining financial benefit from being president, and is violating a contract and contractual laws, among other things, if he holds onto this property."

Response from Trumpers:

"HE'S NOT BREAKING ANY LAWS."
    "WELL IF HE IS BREAKING LAWS THEN WHY DOES IT MATTER? HE'S PRESIDENT HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS!"
    "WELL HILLARY WOULD HAVE DONE THINGS TOO!"

God, the excuses, handwaving and deflection aren't just over 9,000, they're just about over 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 at this point.

Trump is going to be president, not Hillary. Please stop excusing corruption just because it's "your guy".
    But they casually ignored the post that I made a couple of pages ago. Where that no elected person can hold any lease in that building. https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-lease/509126/

“No … elected official of the Government of the United States ... shall be admitted to any share or part of this Lease, or to any benefit that may arise therefrom...”
    That is from the contract of the building. Since he is president-elect, he is in violation of that lease. I and many other experts on the situation, even believe that giving the lease to his kids, is still a violation of ethics. Since he talks to them constantly and they can still do the whole "pay for play" bullshit he was accusing Hillary of but never had any evidence for.

So uh.. whats stopping him on the 19th and going....

"Hey, son, take my business from me"

"Ok, Dad"

-signs it over under his son's name so he has no legal obligation to it-

I really don't see the issue going on?

Uh huh. An extraneous circumstance conflicts with 1 line in lease ...and that's "breaking the law"?

Pfff...

I'm so sure Trump ran for President just to get a better rate on a piece of property, lulz.

And its up to the government to find a solution - which they have yet to do.

Why do you figure that might be?

Why wouldn't Obama direct his people to figure out how to solve this innocuous matter?

Could it be that he wants people, easily duped people that is, to foam at the mouth with outrage over this?

Good thing Trump can just pen & phone a solution in when hes the boss.

Cause Trump gets shit done.

MAGA.
    hahahahahaha you are funny.

Republicans find a solution. They are the cause of 90% of the problems.

And Obama can not do shit. Trump will either overturn everything. Or if obama does something they blame him that is trying to roadblock trump etc...guy can not even put a sugar cube in his coffee without republicans crying.

could go on a how bad trump is rant....

But everyone with half a brain cell and good moral fiber/decency knows how bad, morally corrupt and criminal he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    So uh.. whats stopping him on the 19th and going....

"Hey, son, take my business from me"

"Ok, Dad"

-signs it over under his son's name so he has no legal obligation to it-

I really don't see the issue going on?
    That he would still be in violation of ethics laws. Until he puts it in a blind trust to where even his children cannot control his businesses, he will still be violating those laws. Especially since his children are helping with this "transition" that he is doing. If you want to call it that. He has hotels, golf courses, and restaurants all over the world. There will be all sorts of potential ethics violations. Which is why he needs to put them in a blind trust that even his children can't touch.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    hahahahahaha you are funny.

Republicans find a solution. They are the cause of 90% of the problems.

And Obama can not do shit. Trump will either overturn everything. Or if obama does something they blame him that is trying to roadblock trump etc...guy can not even put a sugar cube in his coffee without republicans crying.

could go on a how bad trump is rant....

But everyone with half a brain cell and good moral fiber/decency knows how bad, morally corrupt and criminal he is.
    Could have ...and did.

Do you have a problem with this issue?

Better call Obama and have him do something about it because the moving vans are already parked outside the WH.

Clock is ticking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You weren't for Trump until he was elected? BULL FUCKING SHIT. You were gobbling his fucking cock since he started saying stupid shit during his election.
    Haha that's gross dude, gross.
    MAGA