Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Never heard of her before. Googled an image, .... 5/10. Nothing special.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Surprised that more people here have never watched The Guild.
    That's the only thing I know her from.. and a quick google search made me realise just how long ago I watched it. Is Felicia Day still around and relevant today?
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    She was in both.
    Technically, you're correct. Damnable IMDB having "Producer" expanded instead of "Actress". But it was still only eight episodes (negligible considering that there were over 140 episodes). I was merely pointing out that someone may be confusing the two, which is fairly easy to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
    That's the only thing I know her from.. and a quick google search made me realise just how long ago I watched it. Is Felicia Day still around and relevant today?
    Honestly could not tell you, likely not. She is due in a month and no one knew, meaning the last time she could have worked, with out people noticing, would have been ~5 months ago.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
    Yes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felicia_Day

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Well congratulations to her but if we had a thread for every time someone gets pregnant then MMO champion would be flooded.
    But she isn't some random woman off the streets, she is some kind of star. How often do you read about celebs getting pregnant? A few times a year?

10+ Year Old Account
    My only question is...

How will this affect the MST3K reboot?

And also...

How does no one on this forum know about Mystery Science Theater 3000?

You call yourself geeks, dweebs and nerds? For shame.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Who did she play in Buffy? I only recognize her from Supernatural.
    She was one of the new slayers in the last season. She didn't have a big role, just kinda was there.

She also has the cred of being Chandra Nalaar for MTG: https://youtu.be/N-S_xwfqxIA
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Wasn't a big fan of her. Ran into her security detail at a Blizzcon many years back when she was just a minor celeb on The Guild. I think she still might be a minor celeb? Either way, I've never been a big fan of the 'celeb of the people' who can't just be out among the people.

Granted, she may have changed since then. This was a while ago, who knows?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Power View Post
    But she isn't some random woman off the streets, she is some kind of star. How often do you read about celebs getting pregnant? A few times a year?
    That doesn't make it special.

Woman has sex? Gets pregnant? And this is somehow worth mentioning?

Quote Originally Posted by Anni View Post
    That doesn't make it special.

Woman has sex? Gets pregnant? And this is somehow worth mentioning?
    The heart can not help who it loves.

shes from Supernatural, until she gets killed. which is sad because she had one of the best characters.. that's the only place i know her from. congrats to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    Never heard of her before. Googled an image, .... 5/10. Nothing special.
    She's like Brian Kibler. In a world of beauty they are 5/10's. At comic con or a MTG tournament, however, they shoot to 8/10. Still nothing special, and they both drop dramatically for their ego.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    The heart can not help who it loves.
    What? What is this supposed to mean in response to my post?

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Omg, this is the most important piece of news to ever be posted on this forum!!! /s

Why does this need a thread?
    Better than thread after thread of some political bullshit on here. At least this (probably) won't make me wanna kill everybody and then myself.

Quit playing for the foreseeable future.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    She's like Brian Kibler. In a world of beauty they are 5/10's. At comic con or a MTG tournament, however, they shoot to 8/10. Still nothing special, and they both drop dramatically for their ego.
    This is mostly subjective. Personally, I have a preference for those with somewhat unique or nonstandard looks. To me, Day is better-looking than any of the Kardashians. Freckles are a bonus. Especially on Asian chics (Devon Aoki, Lucy Liu, etc). And I love me some Leelee Sobieski.

Lol so many people are butthurt that she's pregnant. "Rawr, she is worthless." " I don't like her!"

Then don't post in a thread made to congratulate her?
    I'm happy for her that she was able to keep it out of public eye for so long. That kid will grow up surrounded by some fun geeks.

Meh. She was only ever relevant because of her gender although I'm sure the same white knights who defend her solely because of her gender will disagree.

The Guild was the only good thing she ever really took part in and her character was by far the weakest part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Erbel View Post
    Meh. She was only ever relevant because of her gender although I'm sure the same white knights who defend her solely because of her gender will disagree.

The Guild was the only good thing she ever really took part in and her character was by far the weakest part of it.
    She has developed a very successful twitch channel and community. She has done far more than been a woman...

Who is Felicia Day?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.