Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    A reverse Godwin actually. See the began with the Hitler-esque posting of a sort of schindlerjuden condemning sites that don't align with the Lefts agenda by salting them in with obvious satire and scam sites.

Did you see the origin of the list?

It came from a radical leftist ASSISTANT "Professor" Melissa Zimdars (she actually only had the job for 15 months) who specialized in "fat studies" ...whatever the hell that is.

Of course the media clowns didn't even bother to consider her bias or her approach when propagate the list because the hilarious hypocrisy is that those leftists are the "fake news" problem they cry about.
    It's crazy how much scrutiny you apply to sources that don't align with your world views but look at Julian Assange and be like, ya he's right. Here's a fun thing to think about. I appreciate your independent in-depth critique of the source of this material. Based on this fact I would agree the source is not creditable. NOW.. apply the same rigorous vetting from information/sources that DO align with your points of view. You just might blow your own mind!

Can't see Russia Today and Sputnik news in that list ^^

Quote Originally Posted by belleflop View Post
    It's crazy how much scrutiny you apply to sources that don't align with your world views but look at Julian Assange and be like, ya he's right. Here's a fun thing to think about. I appreciate your independent in-depth critique of the source of this material. Based on this fact I would agree the source is not creditable. NOW.. apply the same rigorous vetting from information/sources that DO align with your points of view. You just might blow your own mind!
    Did you just compare some parasite who has a degree in "Fat studies" to Assange? Are you on drugs or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    It was actually the left that did all those things.
    Most recently, yes. There were also many riots after Obama's win in 08, and lynching has kind of been a thing for a long time now.

Interesting thing about curb stomping as well: it has a large history of being done in the service of a hate crime, by white supremacists against black and gay victims.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, if MSNBC is up there, why not foxnews.com?

Edit: Noticed they are not the .com ones. Didn't realize they had copycat fakes like that.
    Last edited by Sylreick; 2017-01-06 at 03:00 AM.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Ugh, I hate that term 'mainstream media'.
    Can we not just refer to it as Lügenpresse? It has a better ring to it

Yes, it's probably the alt-right again!

Alt right? Isn't that just a pretty term for neo nazi ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    Did you just compare some parasite who has a degree in "Fat studies" to Assange? Are you on drugs or something?
    I was pointing out the double standard. When information is presented that doesn't align with your world view you apply extensive scrutiny on information/sources. When the information that does align with your world views you give it a pass with NO scrutiny. I'm saying you should apply said scrutiny to ALL information and you will be better person (hopefully). I'm not comparing the two, however, both are not creditable sources, AT ALL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Ugh, I hate that term 'mainstream media'.
    Can we not just refer to it as Lügenpresse? It has a better ring to it
    Is this supposed to be funny? Or do you mean gallop is also "fake news", or a perhaps a Russian agency spreading misinformation?

I was pointing out the double standard. When information is presented that doesn't align with your world view you apply extensive scrutiny on information/sources. When the information that does align with your world views you give it a pass with NO scrutiny. I'm saying you should apply said scrutiny to ALL information and you will be better person (hopefully). I'm not comparing the two, however, both are not creditable sources, AT ALL.
    I think you should follow your own advice.
    Last edited by mmoc840776f426; 2017-01-06 at 03:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Alt right? Isn't that just a pretty term for neo nazi ?
    It seems not only you are mentally ill but you dont know basic things that are happening around the world and yet you present yourself as intelligent know-it-all

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-06 at 03:26 AM.
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems not only you are mentally ill but you dont know basic things that are happening around the world and yet you present yourself as intelligent know-it-all
    http://www.latimes.com/nation/politi...htmlstory.html

Neo-Nazi 'alt-right' crowd cheers the president-elect with 'Hail Trump'
    Jessica Roy

A newly released video shows a room full of people doing the Hitler salute and yelling "Hail Trump!" after listening to a speech about white nationalism that invokes Nazi terminology.

The video was taken over the weekend by a reporter for The Atlantic while working on a documentary about Richard Spencer. Spencer is the person speaking in the video. He runs the National Policy Institute, a self-described "alt-right" think tank that openly supports white nationalist and neo-Nazi policies.
    Call a spade a spade bud.

both are not creditable sources, AT ALL.
    Defo on drugs and judging from your post history a sore loser aswell.

Alt right is an umbrella term invented by MSM, so called alt-right has who knows how many factions under it, hell it even has factions that hate each other but MSM put them together in Alt-right because they dont fit their narrative.

But keep believing it, i also heard Trump is literally the new Hitler
    Last edited by Pantelija; 2017-01-06 at 03:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wilsim View Post
    Is this supposed to be funny? Or do you mean gallop is also "fake news", or a perhaps a Russian agency spreading misinformation?

I think you should follow your own advice.
    Do you have an example, or you just being ominous for dramatic effect? If you are referring to Julian Assange I have done my vetting. He blasts conspiracy theories and uses his website to peddle his nonsense.

Need to add a few more to the list of "fake news" since all of these sources have been responsible for peddling bullshit.

CNN
    MSNBC
    Comedy Central
    Huffington Post
    Democratic Underground
    MotherJones
    NPR
    Time
    Politico
    Salon
    Think Progress
    Slate
    US News
    Indy Media
    The New Yorker
    Alternet
    The Village Voice
    MoveOn
    Counterpunch
    Raw Story
    Media Matters
    The American Prospect
    Center for American Progress
    Washington Post
    USA Today
    Vice News
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

I'm confused. When faced with a legitimate debate you resort to win/lose tactics. I've seen this a lot lately. As if that's a default non sequitur trump supports fall back on when they are ill-equip or just can't be bothered engaging with said debate.

For the record, because you assumed otherwise having Trump as president and the republicans control both the house and senate are FANTASTIC. Now they get to shape America in their image. Repeal the ACA on day one with no replace mechanism (even though they've had 7+ years to come up with something). Now they get to implement all their ideas unabated and then own said outcomes. They will try trickle down economics, tax breaks for the rich. Deregulate. Do it all. I'm excited for the future by seeing this has happened in the past and it doesn't go well (spoiler alert).

We the voting public will be to blame for it. The republicans believe because the last 3 election cycles (2 year congressional) have swung their way it leads to them having a mandate to do the things they are doing. Day 0 they try and gut the independent ethics watchdog. Only to back step because the voting public is like. WTF? Mandate? Think again.
    Last edited by belleflop; 2017-01-06 at 03:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by javen View Post
    I think you'd have a really hard time tying any longtime history of violence to any particular political party. There are certainly groups like the KKK who make the right not look so great, and the left have had their own fringe anti-government groups in the 70s, as well as eco-terror groups, though the body count for the latter is basically zero.

One of the only differences is that the KKK, especially with the rise of the alt-right (a term of their own making) seems to endorse the Klan, while the left has very publically disavowed its fringe. Probably factors into why they're less unified as a group than the right.
    Yeah, i know like historically the Huns were pretty violent too but I wasn't guessing them either. I wasn't necessarily referencing "historical violence", but rather current violence, in response to a current event question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Need to add a few more to the list of "fake news" since all of these sources have been responsible for peddling bullshit.

CNN
    MSNBC
    Comedy Central
    Huffington Post
    Democratic Underground
    MotherJones
    NPR
    Time
    Politico
    Salon
    Think Progress
    Slate
    US News
    Indy Media
    The New Yorker
    Alternet
    The Village Voice
    MoveOn
    Counterpunch
    Raw Story
    Media Matters
    The American Prospect
    Washington Post
    USA Today
    Vice News
    Fake news. Not news you don't like. Big difference fella.

CNN
    MSNBC
    Comedy Central
    Huffington Post
    Democratic Underground
    MotherJones
    NPR
    Time
    Politico
    Salon
    Think Progress
    Slate
    US News
    Indy Media
    The New Yorker
    Alternet
    The Village Voice
    MoveOn
    Counterpunch
    Raw Story
    Media Matters
    The American Prospect
    Washington Post
    USA Today
    Vice News
    I don't see fox news entertainment on there, mistake?

Deleted
    Do you have an example, or you just being ominous for dramatic effect? If you are referring to Julian Assange I have done my vetting. He blasts conspiracy theories and uses his website to peddle his nonsense.
    No one has claimed wikileaks published fake emails, i don't know what you are calling conspiracy theories.

Alt right is an umbrella term invented by MSM, so called alt-right has who knows how many factions under it, hell it even has factions that hate each other but MSM put them together in Alt-right because they dont fit their narrative.

But keep believing it, i also heard Trump is literally the new Hitler
    Pretty much this. The left uses "Alt-Right" as a term to call anyone it is OK to hate and discriminate against.

- - - Updated - - -

Fake news. Not news you don't like. Big difference fella.
    Those organizations constantly put out fake news. They don't check their sources and just repeat each other before realizing the story they are all repeating was never true in the first place.

where is buzzfeed and the huffington post?