Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Initiating lockdown protocol in 3.. 2..

7+ Year Old Account
    how about, you know, being less of a creep?

Formerly known as Arafal

If anything, MMOC is way too damned lenient with modding. Very, very, very much so, actually, in comparison to other forums. They literally don't deal with trolling at all, and basically give people free reign to insult one another like preschoolers.

You must be really bad at PMing girls, I've PM'd a lot of girls on this forum and never been infracted!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    If whatever he said is worth 25 infraction-points it's either heavy sexual harassment or serious threats.
    So no, chances are not good it will get overturned.
    Well, I once got 20 points for a picture of a man in bikini in the funny pictures thread. It was overturned obviously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I would want to see the pm before I pass judgement. I've been infracted for saying "so you're bad at jokes" before so who knows what you said. On the flip side someone called me a piece of shit with no infraction so it seems random to me.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    If anything, MMOC is way too damned lenient with modding. Very, very, very much so, actually, in comparison to other forums. They literally don't deal with trolling at all, and basically give people free reign to insult one another like preschoolers.
    I actually agree with this point. If anything, moderation has been much more lax than it should be.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Poor Daneman got a deserved ban because he was chatting up jailbait.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I would want to see the pm before I pass judgement. I've been infracted for saying "so you're bad at jokes" before so who knows what you said. On the flip side someone called me a piece of shit with no infraction so it seems random to me.
    Or, you could actually be a piece of shit? You have to look at it from all angles here.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quick !! Show us a screenshot of the PMs before the mods close this down !! Im dieing of curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Or, you could actually be a piece of shit? You have to look at it from all angles here.
    Yeah but I also got infracted for calling that shinra guy racist so the truth doesnt seem to matter. And that guy was really bad at jokes. Maybe it wasn't infracted because it was untrue? No that can't be right, I've been saying Endus is racist without infraction.
    Last edited by Jotaux; 2017-01-06 at 01:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleZero View Post
    Quick !! Show us a screenshot of the PMs before the mods close this down !! Im dieing of curiosity.
    This please.

Can imagine it involved "send nudes" somewhere in it.

*shrugs*
    Never really complained when I get banned.
    Most times I see why...and use the time to distance myself.

Cmon let's be honest you proll wrote smt sketchy in that pm, on the other hand mods showed more then once that they can be racisit or offending towards certain ppl and noone gives a ****...

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Yeah but I also got infracted for calling that shinra guy racist so the truth doesnt seem to matter. And that guy was really bad at jokes. Maybe it wasn't infracted because it was untrue? No that can't be right, I've been saying Endus is racist without infraction.
    Yeah but I think the problem is that Shinra would have to actually be something more than a tro...troglodyte to actually be racist.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It worries me you have to specify "girl", why cant she be another user? If you are specifying I think you probably said something creepy. With that said, yea the mods are dogshit.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Offtopic: Do you guys remember that game company who would respond to public tweets or forum posts from players saying "Wtf you banned me for nothing? I wasn't botting I was just farming for 10 hours straight" with the real reason they were banned like "You sent 20 messages to a player racially and sexually abusing them on all their characters, not for botting"? I can't remember who it was but it was very funny.

On topic: this reminds me of that. "I only PM'd a girl" usually means the PM contained something awful and it wasn't just one.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I actually agree with this point. If anything, moderation has been much more lax than it should be.
    And then a mod will close a thread for no reason while leaving others up (8 legendary theead closed but some other 2 in a day thread is still open) it feels more like they close or infract whenever they are butthurt or offended instead of following rigid procedure.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    And then a mod will close a thread for no reason while leaving others up (8 legendary theead closed but some other 2 in a day thread is still open) it feels more like they close or infract whenever they are butthurt or offended instead of following rigid procedure.
    Or they are swamped and can't deal with all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ban evasion is against the rules as is discussing moderation. If you are banned for something and disagree, you have the ban appeal forum to contact us and appeal. Closing this.

CLOSED.