Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    I know, they told us this before the game launched.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Maybe , maybe not. Time will tell. If thigs keep going the way they seem to be, Legion could end up below WOD sub numbers
    You must only know casuals. This is easily the most well received expansion for serious players ever. There is probably TOO many reasons for them to play constantly.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Or we can say EN/ToV is Legion T1. NH is Legion T2. ToS is Legion T3. The Argus patch raid is legion T4.
    But if you do that, then that means that we have 4 tiers, and not three, like they've said for more than half of a year now. But yes, I do agree, I consider EN/ToV/NH one tier too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    Read: Blizzard is changing every single AOTC text, not just xavius. They're changing guldan's and xavius's. They're changing xavius's to "before the night hold" and changing guldan's to "before the tomb of sargeras". That doesn't mean the text was wrong ESPECIALLY since TOV achievement said it will be removed before the tomb of sargeras.

Dont be stupid.

Fact: Xavius's ach said it will be gone in the next tier of content for 5 months now. If the wording were some how wrong they would've fixed it a long time ago.
    except there was no point to
    it has been fixed and you have been proven wrong
    you are now trying to say "well i am right even though im wrong, simply because they took too long"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Ok, let's assume that you are right.

The crux of this argument was the theory that blizzard would do a 3 tier expansion, and they were using vague words in order to provide less content and still say that there were 3 tiers in legion. Resulting in something similar do WoD in terms of content.

Now you have to face some facts: Tomb of sargeras has been announced as patch 7.2 and Argus as 7.3.

And now you have to make a choice:
    Accept that the 1st tier is composed of EN, ToV and NH. Making legion a 3 tier expansion, making null and void the argument of a WoD-like expansion and destroying the argument that legion does not have content.
    Or
    Accept that the 1st tier is composed of EN and ToV. Making NH the 2nd tier and making legion a 4 tier expansion. Making null and void the argument of a WoD-like expansion and destroying the argument that legion does not have content.

As you can see, both options means that the core argument of this conversation (the lack of content in this expansion) is objectively wrong. You may choose to win the battle, but your war has already been lost.
    i have been trying to drill it into his skull tellign him, it doesent matter no matter what, we know we will be getting 2 more raid tiers after emerald nightmare, no matter what, so even if EN is its on tier then that doesent change anything
    but he still continous to argue that the old acheivement confirms his theory, even though blizzard has changed it, and has said many times what raid tiers are, allthoguh these days its more loose then back in vanilla, bc, and wrath since we no long have multiple raids with our tier inside of them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Or we can say EN/ToV is Legion T1. NH is Legion T2. ToS is Legion T3. The Argus patch raid is legion T4. Tiers of raiding do not mean tier set gear is dropped from it. HM had no tier gear but was considered part of Tier 17.

Personally I consider EN/ToV/NH one tier.

- - - Updated - - -

If you consider HM and BRF part of the same tier then you have to do the same with EN/ToV/NH/ Unless I read you wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't seen one person in my guild or on my friends list quit so that must mean Legion is doing great right? This is typical of all games. Tons of people and activity when stuff is new and fresh. It dies down for a while until new stuff is added, then it goes up again for a while and back down. If people are too dense to understand this by now, there is no hope.
    yes, thats what im saying, im on your side, im just pointing out the ONLY ground he has to stand on now, is that EN and ToV have no tier, but so did highmaul and it was connected, because raids before the raid tier are combined with it into one whole tier
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    If he's not willing to listen to reason and if he's not willing to consume and process information given to him by Blizzard themselves confirming the opposite of what he's on a crusade to prove then it's on us to stop replying to him.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    But if you do that, then that means that we have 4 tiers, and not three, like they've said for more than half of a year now. But yes, I do agree, I consider EN/ToV/NH one tier too.
    and it doesent matter if we say it that way, because either way we know after NH were getting two more tiers and that is the whole argument
    so people saying "EN and tov is one tier"
    either way, right or wrong, it doesent fucking matter
    because they wanna try to start drama by saying "EN and ToV are considered a tier, so were only gunna get 1 more tier after nighthold!!!"
    when that is simply not true as we know we are getting 2 after NH

so who fucking cares if "EN and ToV are a raid tier" they arnt.... but that changes nothing in this argument people like t420 wanna make
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

After the class balancing and the continual legendary drama, will anyone really care about Nighthold. everyone I knew that was still playing when I quit almost 2 months ago has already quit.
    lmao. Go drown in your own melodrama idiot.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So

If they spaced WoD with 3 "tiers"
    -Highmaul
    -Blackrock Foundry
    -Hellfire Citadel

...And called it a three-tier expansion
    would people be chill?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    and it doesent matter if we say it that way, because either way we know after NH were getting two more tiers and that is the whole argument
    so people saying "EN and tov is one tier"
    either way, right or wrong, it doesent fucking matter
    because they wanna try to start drama by saying "EN and ToV are considered a tier, so were only gunna get 1 more tier after nighthold!!!"
    when that is simply not true as we know we are getting 2 after NH

so who fucking cares if "EN and ToV are a raid tier" they arnt.... but that changes nothing in this argument people like t420 wanna make
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    I know, they told us this before the game launched.

- - - Updated - - -

You must only know casuals. This is easily the most well received expansion for serious players ever. There is probably TOO many reasons for them to play constantly.
    You are aware that Casuals make up about 90% of the player base dont you? And En was not very well recied by the hard core raiders as they finished it in very little time. All I heard on the forums was it was a sloppy raid.
    Last edited by Dystemper; 2016-12-16 at 10:24 PM.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

You are aware that Casuals make up about 90% of the player base dont you? And En was not very well recied by the hard core raiders as they finished it in very little time. All I heard on the forums was it was a sloppy raid.
    Apparently according to NoobistTV-Metro, the serious players love running M+ until their eyes bleed and also playing Legendary Lottery (didn't get the good piece in four tries? Time to reroll!)

In previous expansions they limited how much grinding the serious players had to do to stay competitive. Removing those limits didn't do serious players any favors, and we've seen a lot of griping about it.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    you know thats 7.1.5 ptr right? also you do realize that they simply changed it to make it clear what the next raid tier is? Did you even read your link?

Cutting Edge: Gul'dan Defeat Gul'dan in The Nighthold on Mythic difficulty, before the release of the next tier of content. opening of the Tomb of Sargeras.

Cutting Edge: Xavius Defeat Xavius in the Emerald Nightmare on Mythic difficulty, before the release of the next tier of content. opening of the Nighthold.

They just made it clearer what the next tier of content is. Unless you think tomb of sargeras and night hold is one tier? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Helya achievement never said it needed to be done before the next tier of content. This is the helya achievement currently:

Defeat Helya in Trial of Valor on Heroic difficulty or higher, before the opening of the Tomb of Sargeras.

Nothing about it being removed in the next raid tier unlike xavius's one. So it not being removed when NH opens makes sense.
    No man, you are wrong, that other guy is correct.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Apparently according to NoobistTV-Metro, the serious players love running M+ until their eyes bleed and also playing Legendary Lottery (didn't get the good piece in four tries? Time to reroll!)

In previous expansions they limited how much grinding the serious players had to do to stay competitive. Removing those limits didn't do serious players any favors, and we've seen a lot of griping about it.
    lmao, in previous expansions they limited how much grind the serious players CAN DO. not HAVE TODO to stay competitive.

You dont need maxed characters to do the content. even on mythic. you need to to grind like hell if you wanna be the first. you are not wanting to be the first in the world... you just dont need it. you ahve plenty of time (months) to do any raid in mythic difficulty. IF TOP GUILD CAN DO IT ON 1ST WEEK GRINDING. you can do it without grind in 3+ months for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    They should just have emerald nightmare+ with the keystones so everyone can still have something to do
    but you have dungeons m+. and you can do it.