Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hello, Dupti? Are you there?

7+ Year Old Account
    So we have a little over 13 hours left and I think that unless Dupti comes back with a strong defense he is the lynch today. However I would like to have a backup plan so that if he does sweep in at the last minute and opinions change we talk about the backup and they are prepared (and around) to defend themselves. At this point my second choice would be either Bloodfox or Kel. Both for the same reasons. BF hasn't posted in quite a while and kel has appeared by not contributed so is giving the appearance of participating without actually doing so. Thoughts from the group on those two as an alternative or plan to start off tomorrow?

@Kryllian: I'm up for either, and I'm thinking both need to either change gears, or get lynched.

I'm also still not sure what to do with Allowyn. That last post was more than 18 hours ago.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

In games I played here I encountered 3 players that I found unreadable. Kel, Lora and Bloodfox. Even when it is difficult to make a chain of thought as to why I always find Kel as scummy and Kel is scum like 60% of a time (last part maight not be an accurate info ).

I think Kel is often ignored until town gets stuck and than Kel is lynched. I am willing to take a gamble on Kel and lynch him as an alternative but I would prefer to follow the case and go for Dupti.

Bloodfox is good as yet other alternative but form a game so far I can see Kel pushing BF in almost every post while BF doesn't seem to be interested. There could be a reason behind Kel's posts. I would start with Kel to see what this is about.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    I can see Kel pushing BF in almost every post while BF doesn't seem to be interested. There could be a reason behind Kel's posts. I would start with Kel to see what this is about.
    I personally think you're giving Kel too much credit for his "BF pushes" I haven't seen it as anything more than a Catta/Xanj rivalry to lynch the other.

This is Day2 and Kel keeps pushing. I don't think this is what Xan and Catta do. That is a day1 thing.

Anyway, I'm gonna go watch some anime for the next 6-ish hours. It's time for my geek club's marathon of episode 1's from the new winter semester anime... and I fully expect at least a third of it to be atrociously bad. Think of it as a drinking game, minus the alcohol.

I'll definitively be back in good time before the deadline.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    A drinking game minus the alcohol? Whats the point!

maybe kel knows something we dont and we should lynch blood fox, doesnt gotta be today but soon ))
    게임 은 어렵~~

7+ Year Old Account
    *Tap Tap Tap* Is this thing on? Anyone here?
    @Allowyn - Where are you? You promised a post after work which would have been 12 hours ago...
    @Blood Fox - Are you playing?
    @PalawinFC - With your vote on Monkz care to shed any more light into why you think he is a good option other than being an alternative to Dupti?
    @kel - Is your desire to lynch BF based on gut or more?
    @Marack - You expressed an interest in an alternate train rather than all piling on one person but haven't done so or moved forward the discussion. Please provide input.
    @Monkz - Is there anyone you have a gut feel on this point? Also what's up with posts 114 & 116 are you a heckler again?

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    @Monkz - Is there anyone you have a gut feel on this point? Also what's up with posts 114 & 116 are you a heckler again?
    I don't think I've ever been a heckler?
    Different roads sometimes lead to the same castle.

It's been awfully quiet in this game so far. But I could get behind lynching dupti, BF & Kel.
    And I get a town feel from both Satsu and you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah occasionally you plan for something and then work doesn't even take you out to dinner before it fucks you. I can't really post today sorry guys.

If it all helps you feel better my feet are bleeding.

I'll post more on the next day phase cause I'll have actual time then.

7+ Year Old Account
    That sounds painful Allowyn, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Anime is over, and I am back. Dupti is not. Either something really bad happened to dupti, or he's absconding.

Either way, I'm tempted to just put my vote on dupti and calling it that. Anything else that is gonna happen this gameday?

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    @PalawinFC - With your vote on Monkz care to shed any more light into why you think he is a good option other than being an alternative to Dupti?
    My vote on Monkz was because of his day 1 vote on dupti when xanjori (scum) was the other option.
    Since then it's become clear that Dupti is going to be lynched today. Which I'm fine with. I haven't switched vote in case Dupti had something to say.
    If Dupti flips town then I will likely be voting Monkz again tomorrow. If he flips scum then I guess the vote didn't assist with reading Monkz.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Anime is over, and I am back. Dupti is not. Either something really bad happened to dupti, or he's absconding.

Either way, I'm tempted to just put my vote on dupti and calling it that. Anything else that is gonna happen this gameday?
    Seems pretty unlikely. Also I dint think much time is left and the game is majority lynch only.

I'll join you :

Unvote
    Vote dupti

7+ Year Old Account
    We do have 5 1/2 hours left in the day (although this mod hasn't ended anything on time yet...) But i agree its looking to be pretty dead the way the last 12 hours have gone.

I get the feeling that Monkz is town based on D1 voting. Xanj (scum) was on Dupti's train. it was pretty clear he was losing at the end of day so to have two scum jump on dupti's train that close together feels unlikely. Also having two scum try to gain town points by sandbagging Dupti (if he is scum) seems unlikely that early when Xanj is a goon and therefore more expendable. If anything I would put BF as scum before Monkz on the Dupti train.

vote: Dupti

Let's see where this ends up then.

7+ Year Old Account
    So I think that was the hammer but I gotta ask...why hammer so early? I realize the day probably wasn't going anywhere but we had time and the mod hasn't exactly been punctual....

10+ Year Old Account
    Dupti: Kryllian (#99), Satsu (#111), Monkz (#116), Listo (#117), Palawin (#135), Danner (#137) 6
    Allowyn: Dupti (#104)

The town gathered around in the new day, tired but present. They talked little, but decided that this person had questions to answer but did not. Dupti has been lynched!

Dupti playing the Blood Warrior (Godfather) has been lynched!

Blood Warrior (Godfather)

Alignment: Mafia

Role: Godfather

You're a master with swords! A blood thirsty WARRIOR! That drinks the blood of her victims. Which isn't awfully common in the year of 2017. Hence why you're on the island of misfits. Though you tend to hate everybody equally.
    Night ends in 24 hours, actions please.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2017-01-07 at 03:13 AM.

Well, here's a bump!